Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-20-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep
Default Big Girls and SEx

Do most of the big girls really love sex, maybe alot more than thin girls....I have always thought you do.....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 AM   #2
Zelda

Zelda can now change their title

Well, each and every girl is a completely different person, with different desires. Big or small. I wouldn't ask "Do tall guys really like sex?" Cause that obviously doesn't make a ton of sense. But I do think women in general love sex more than most people think. Most guys I've been with have trouble keeping up with me haha.
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:51 AM   #3
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I couldn't tell you and neither can anyone else, I expect.

My experience is clouded as in my life, whenever I've had a thin partner, the sparks were just not all there. I have had thin women who are considered "gorgeous" by the world at large say they felt insecure about their attractiveness with me after dating awhile and then being more intimate. No matter how much I liked someone, their sense of humor, their heart, their passion, the plain fact of the matter is that skinny arms, visible collarbones and hip bones, toned thighs and a flat belly do not rev my engine. No wonder the women didn't turn into sexual dynamos - knowing someone wants you is a turn on in itself.

The big girls I have known have been the recipient of my animal attraction to a big belly, doorway-sized hips, a sweet double chin and all the rest. And, yes, they loved loved loved sex...part of which was due to my thinking they were goddesses, sending me into a trance with their lovely selves, biting my fist, and throwing them down with grunts and growls and "taking" them. GET OVER HERE BEAUTIFUL BIG GIRL type of thing.

I can't ever imagine biting my fist or tossing and turning at midnight over a thin, toned, celery-munching, 10-miles-a-day-running, size 2-wearing lady.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:12 AM   #4
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Well, each and every girl is a completely different person, with different desires. Big or small. I wouldn't ask "Do tall guys really like sex?" Cause that obviously doesn't make a ton of sense. But I do think women in general love sex more than most people think. Most guys I've been with have trouble keeping up with me haha.
Zelda nailed it perfectly
Old 09-21-2016, 11:54 AM   #5
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
You look stunning...
Old 09-22-2016, 09:56 AM   #6
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think girls of any size think as one. Each person is different. I had partners both large and small who had a voracious appetite and I've partners large and small who were less interested in sex. i don't think there's a universally right answer.

Regardless of appetite, I do think big girls are better at sex. This is a matter of my preference, of course. Oh, and Zelda, I've had a few partners in the past who have made the same claim (about keeping up) and I've yet to meet a woman whose appetite was even close to my own!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:07 PM   #7
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

... I wouldn't ask "Do tall guys really like sex?" Cause that obviously doesn't make a ton of sense. ...

Height is associated with good nutrition during critical growth periods, high levels of testosterone, and general good health. So I wouldn't be a bit surprised if tall guys did indeed like sex at least a little more on average.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:15 PM   #8
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love sex, I love the passion--the sounds, the touch of my lover. I know I do and not ashamed to admit it in this puritanical American society.

It seems that many guys have the idea that bigger women are better lovers. Well think about it, all of that warmth and cushion!
Old 10-10-2016, 04:12 PM   #9
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
I love sex, I love the passion--the sounds, the touch of my lover. I know I do and not ashamed to admit it in this puritanical American society.

It seems that many guys have the idea that bigger women are better lovers. Well think about it, all of that warmth and cushion!
I agree
Old 10-10-2016, 05:21 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Height is associated with good nutrition during critical growth periods, high levels of testosterone, and general good health. So I wouldn't be a bit surprised if tall guys did indeed like sex at least a little more on average.
They can be Mr Smooth or a horny groper at any height, in my experience anyway.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #11
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just remember, you only get so many inches, and some guys waste it on height.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 01:42 PM   #12
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Big girls enjoy it more. Just my personal experience, having all kinds of partners. Of course, this comes from no basis in science, real statistics… I guess I just pulled it out of my ass
Old 10-20-2016, 04:49 PM   #13
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
Big girls enjoy it more. Just my personal experience, having all kinds of partners. Of course, this comes from no basis in science, real statistics… I guess I just pulled it out of my ass
I so agree.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:03 PM   #14
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How about, women are individuals and not categories?

What a radical thought, I know.
Old 11-07-2016, 12:32 PM   #15
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I think there may be some serious truth to this!

Relating this to my wife.....when she is heavier she seems to initiate and enjoy our sex much more and way more frequently. She tends to have bigger orgasms and is less reserved about her figure...which is kind of ironic comparing it to when she is thinner or has lost a decent amount of weight...during which time she would rather go workout than have sex and when we do she is more reluctant to let loose in the bed.

I guess this all stems from her attitude and I assume other women as well when they are heavier they seem to allow themselves more food, more desert, more sex, more wine or beer....they just seem more carefree with enjoying themselves and it definitely carries over into sex based on my experience.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:57 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Anecdotes are not data!
Old 11-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #17
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Anecdotes are not data!
Yes, but observations and experiences can still be informative.

I do think there's something to the idea that a woman who indulges in one type of pleasure (i.e. eating) is likely to indulge in another (i.e. sex).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #18
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Yes, but observations and experiences can still be informative.

I do think there's something to the idea that a woman who indulges in one type of pleasure (i.e. eating) is likely to indulge in another (i.e. sex).
Maybe your on to something.....
Old 11-09-2016, 05:41 AM   #19
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I think there may be some serious truth to this!

Relating this to my wife.....when she is heavier she seems to initiate and enjoy our sex much more and way more frequently. She tends to have bigger orgasms and is less reserved about her figure...which is kind of ironic comparing it to when she is thinner or has lost a decent amount of weight...during which time she would rather go workout than have sex and when we do she is more reluctant to let loose in the bed.

I guess this all stems from her attitude and I assume other women as well when they are heavier they seem to allow themselves more food, more desert, more sex, more wine or beer....they just seem more carefree with enjoying themselves and it definitely carries over into sex based on my experience.
My gf has slowly been loosing weight over the past few months through diet and exercise and I definitely have noticed a change in the bedroom. Her strength and stamina are up so she's able to participate more in doggy and cowgirl but if its leg day or going to be then we have to slow it down. It's a compromise I'm willing to make considering her legs would give out in doggy when she was at her heaviest and spooning was the only position she would allow me to go at a faster tempo.

I guess the real improvement is the reintroduction of missionary to the regular line up. She knows that's my favorite since it's easiest for me to press her buttons but she still has trouble with flexibility. Hopefully with time she will loosen up more for longer fast tempo sessions.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:45 AM   #20
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i've been with bbw's who are downright insatiable, and i've also been with petite women who are equally so. no two are alike...like sexy snowflakes
Old 11-12-2016, 02:04 PM   #21
RobertoDeMiami54

RobertoDeMiami54 can now change their title

With a woman like you, my only trouble would be getting addicted to you instead of keeping up.
RobertoDeMiami54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #22
Dromond
Old school

Use the quote feature, please. Without it, nobody knows who you're drooling over.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:50 AM   #23
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i've been with bbw's who are downright insatiable, and i've also been with petite women who are equally so. no two are alike...like sexy snowflakes
So true. It has to be stressed and re-stressed because people like to paint with a broad brush and categorize people. In a lot of areas. I've experienced the same as you. I've had BBW partners who literally demanded me to be home at a certain time because that's when her engine really started revving up. I've had others who are less ready to drop it and go at any given time.

My wife once told me, "I'm a slow cooker not a microwave." I can see her at any given moment and the urge hits me. Fully clothed, naked, hell, even sitting on the toilet! She's not like that. I have to approach carefully and do it the way she wants it done at that specific time. That much can be a challenge because it changes. Sometimes it's as easy as "Let's go upstairs and ____." Other times I have to cuddle, hold, stroke, etc. I never know what approach she's in the mood for so that's a guessing game.

This disparity between high appetite and low appetite (or appetite that has to be coaxed) is as much present in some of my smaller partners as some of the bigger ones I've had. Women are individuals, unique and each one works differently in this area. Add to it the dynamic between a given woman and her partners, and the reality her partners are different too and that adds to the complexity. She may be more sexually motivated with one partner over another. So there's no universally right way to answer this question.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #24
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board

I can't speak for others but for me...I love sex and I have to have a man that his sex drive is just as high.....when you both are into it like omg it's very intense and sexy!
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:59 AM   #25
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this boardssbbwhoneybee carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Oh hell yeah!

Well I know I love sex, I have had ex boyfriends to tell me that I want it too much. I guess it depends on who you are. I mean I like being picked up and slammed down and be put in all kinds of ways knowing im fat as hell but shit I love it ALL! LOL
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote