Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-07-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Don't forget about your rights as a voter

No matter who you are supporting this election, please do not forget that you are entitled to vote if you are in line before the polls close.

No matter who you are supporting this election, please do not forget that if you are elderly or disabled you are entitled to ADA accommodations that enable you to vote.

No matter who you are supporting this election, please do not allow anyone to coerce you into changing your vote by force or threat.

Do not allow anyone to silence or intimidate you! You have a right to vote.

The Washington Post has posted a lovely guide on how to report voter intimidation, but it is also applicable for ADA violations.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #2
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let's hope there's not a repeat of the left's voter intimidation.

But reports of voter fraud are already pouring in all across the nation and we've already suffered many many acts of violence towards Trump supporters.
Old 11-07-2016, 10:09 PM   #3
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bio -- you really do live in an alternate universe.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:39 PM   #4
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Or the right's intimidation.

From Texas, back in August: Richardson Couple: Someone Killed Our Dog Over Clinton Sign
Old 11-08-2016, 10:23 AM   #5
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Bio -- you really do live in an alternate universe.
Perhaps you should get your head out of the sand? There is only one universe and we are all in it. You really should face the reality that not everyone must agree with your point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Or the right's intimidation.

From Texas, back in August: Richardson Couple: Someone Killed Our Dog Over Clinton Sign
This story may be true. Yet, as a cynic of what leftist claim; I do have my doubts.

Many times when people steal Trump signs over and over the homeowners put up a video camera that records future acts. This guy did not. On college dorm rooms African-American students claim they find nooses on their doors. Then after an investigation they admit it was them that put up the noose themselves.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:04 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Seriously guys? A thread dedicated to encouraging people to vote, and people's rights to vote, and immediately it gets pulled into the partisan tic-for-tat back-and-forth? Are there not enough other threads for that stuff?
Old 11-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

It will never, ever stop.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #8
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's a drug and they're the addicts.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:38 PM   #9
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Back on track...

Hope everyone gets out to vote!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg who dont vote.jpg (115.6 KB, 63 views)
Old 11-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #10
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

and to all the ladies, just remember
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Right to vote!.jpg (84.0 KB, 62 views)
Old 11-08-2016, 07:05 PM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
and to all the ladies, just remember

Good post- and I walked my fat ....... down to the early voting booth before someone could grab me by it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 11-08-2016, 07:13 PM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I voted by mail several weeks ago. Introverted political junkies unite... separately.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:39 PM   #13
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Seriously guys? A thread dedicated to encouraging people to vote, and people's rights to vote, and immediately it gets pulled into the partisan tic-for-tat back-and-forth? Are there not enough other threads for that stuff?
Don't equate me with Bio. I don't purposefully derail threads with racist eight year old images. However, I'm not about to let Bio's racism go unchallenged.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #14
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Don't equate me with Bio. I don't purposefully derail threads with racist eight year old images. However, I'm not about to let Bio's racism go unchallenged.
Somebody rep this good man.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #15
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

For what? Destroying the forum by flinging his feces at the same people over and over again for years on end?

That's a pass.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:01 PM   #16
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
For what? Destroying the forum by flinging his feces at the same people over and over again for years on end?

That's a pass.
For standing up against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and trolling at every turn.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:30 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You are exactly like him. Just like one side is tails and the other is heads you might be saying the complete opposite but in the manner you compose yourself you are just the other side of the same coin.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:05 PM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
You are exactly like him. Just like one side is tails and the other is heads you might be saying the complete opposite but in the manner you compose yourself you are just the other side of the same coin.
I have to agree with Leo on this. I have all three on ignore these days, so some Hyde Park threads show up to me as just long lists of blocked messages. Sometimes I look at the messages anyway, or see them quoted by others, and I can't say that I feel I've been missing anything worthwhile by ignoring all three.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:23 PM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are similiarities....it's like watching the radical Christians and radical Muslims take a run at each other.

Pretty much the same "religion" but different ways of viewing it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 11-10-2016, 08:36 PM   #20
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I have to agree with Leo on this. I have all three on ignore these days, so some Hyde Park threads show up to me as just long lists of blocked messages. Sometimes I look at the messages anyway, or see them quoted by others, and I can't say that I feel I've been missing anything worthwhile by ignoring all three.
I suppose there are worse indictments of your value as a poster than being on an admin's ignore list but I'm at a loss to think of any at the moment.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:54 AM   #21
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This message is hidden because CleverBomb is on your ignore list.