Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-16-2016, 08:17 PM   #1
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Bernie Understands

Hate may have won last week but, to quote a line from an Indiana Jones movie, we don't have to like it. We can and will continue to fight. We can't forget the version of a Great America we're fighting for.

Bernie Sanders hits this point in conversation with Stephen Colbert:

"I saw so many beautiful people, especially young people, black, white, Latino, Asian-American, Native American, incredibly beautiful people who want to make this country into the country that we all know it can become, not only trying to wipe out prejudice, but create an economy that works for all of us, not just the 1%," Sanders explained. "They inspired me."

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...idency-colbert
Old 11-16-2016, 08:55 PM   #2
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Hate may have won last week but, to quote a line from an Indiana Jones movie, we don't have to like it. We can and will continue to fight. We can't forget the version of a Great America we're fighting for.

Bernie Sanders hits this point in conversation with Stephen Colbert:

"I saw so many beautiful people, especially young people, black, white, Latino, Asian-American, Native American, incredibly beautiful people who want to make this country into the country that we all know it can become, not only trying to wipe out prejudice, but create an economy that works for all of us, not just the 1%," Sanders explained. "They inspired me."

http://www.alternet.org/election-201...idency-colbert
Perhaps you missed the news where the left of center Democratic Party rejected the vision of the future that Bernie Sanders paints.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #3
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bernie understands????

A creepy lookin, spasmodically gesticulating hunchback that drools while spouting failed Marxist policies from the 19th century???

Hell... your own damn DemoKKKrat party knew Bernie is an idiot. Are lefties so ignorant you didn't know they played a whole host of dirty KKKlinton tricks to stop the old doddering buffoon?

Gotta be a drooling buffoon to believe Bernie understands anything more complex than 'Where's my free stuff?'.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Colbert who is he?
Old 11-16-2016, 09:30 PM   #5
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here... found his photo.

I understand Colbert is a well respected source of information for regressives.

The Trifecta...

1. Bernie understands,

2. Colbert is a 'credible' source to BM,

3. alternet is a 'credible' source to BM.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:41 PM   #6
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I googled him and he is a nobody with a TV show on a dying network with no ratings.
Great source indeed.