Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-26-2016, 02:48 PM   #51
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife is gaining weight again and it actually motivates me to work out harder in the gym or out on the running trails. Her growing, soft body and my lean, fit, athletic body together make a beautiful combination.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 02:17 AM   #52
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
My wife is gaining weight again and it actually motivates me to work out harder in the gym or out on the running trails. Her growing, soft body and my lean, fit, athletic body together make a beautiful combination.
This is exaclty what I love!!
Super hot!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:29 PM   #53
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love contrast, but I also love fat women of all sizes.
Old 11-29-2016, 05:20 PM   #54
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love women of all sizes, especially the plus size ones.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
In my years here, I have seen other guys say this....but they made it somehow seem...."wrong". I love the way you said it...it's actually quite romantic!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #56
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

It seems to almost be true that opposites attract, personally I love the contrast .
Old 12-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #57
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Its just so sweet to hear a guy say something like Happily married said.
You sir are a real keeper and your wife is really lucky.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:02 AM   #58
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
In my years here, I have seen other guys say this....but they made it somehow seem...."wrong". I love the way you said it...it's actually quite romantic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Its just so sweet to hear a guy say something like Happily married said.
You sir are a real keeper and your wife is really lucky.
Thank you, ladies. I can assure you though: I am the lucky one. Take a look at this picture of us (I've shared it elsewhere here in Dims). It's about 4 years old now, but you get the idea. I'm not entirely certain she'd fit in those clothes right now and in the years since this picture I've taken up the weight room more earnestly than before. The contrast is pronounced and I love every bit of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach pic.jpg (196.9 KB, 344 views)
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:21 PM   #59
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Great photo and she's gorgeous!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #60
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thank you, ladies. I can assure you though: I am the lucky one. Take a look at this picture of us (I've shared it elsewhere here in Dims). It's about 4 years old now, but you get the idea. I'm not entirely certain she'd fit in those clothes right now and in the years since this picture I've taken up the weight room more earnestly than before. The contrast is pronounced and I love every bit of it!
She is gorgeous!! Such a pretty smile. You should be very proud of her
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:40 AM   #61
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Very beautiful picture of you two
Old 12-14-2016, 02:36 AM   #62
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Happily_married, lovely photo! I love it.
Congrats! Very beautiful couple!
Amazing smiles!!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:34 PM   #63
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

You know, I've never thought of contrast as being a big thing. For me, it's more about softness, and to a lesser degree, shape and volume. Contrast can be beautiful, in that it can highlight these other features and qualities, which matter to me a lot more.

I know this because I eventually gained weight myself, and it made me feel better. If I were concerned with contrast, I might have chosen to try to lose weight instead, in the hopes of more girls seeming fat relative to me... ...Though in my area of the world, it would probably be a lost cause in any case.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote