Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #426
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh god be still my vegan heart! Im glad it was pretty decent

Alright my deep thoughts here:

1) You are gorgeous as fuck and your body is amazing. Just wow. Just want to cuddle you
2) I love your humour. I came home and lay on the bed and had some good chuckles.
3) Your comments on (and general mistrust of quinoa) cracked me up. Quinoa is pretty bland without a sauce or flavour on it.
4) I want to come home to you cooking. Holy shit that is the dream.
5) It warms my heart when anyone tries vegan recipes but especially Albertans and Texans (Last time I was this excited, my roommate and her boyfriend, both from Texas) loved the vegan crockpot meal I made.
6) No tofu???? Thats the best part!

I think thats about it. Im going to try to get to bed early as I havent seemed to be sleeping enough for *some* reason these days

Last edited by rabbitislove; 04-10-2016 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Tofu
rabbitislove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #427
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thought I'd revive this thread following our visit. First picture is Jude bonding with my kitty. They got on quite well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161124_145301.jpg (125.3 KB, 174 views)
Old 11-28-2016, 09:08 PM   #428
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Lived out my fantasy of taking a bhm to dxl. Not only did we get lots of smiles from staff and other big dudes but the salesgirl wanted to jump in his suitcase and go back to Canada with him.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lumberlove.jpg (56.6 KB, 172 views)
Old 11-28-2016, 09:15 PM   #429
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Just us chilling out. Im such a frenzied bunny it was good to have someone make me slow my roll and relax.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161125_233335.jpg (94.9 KB, 177 views)
Old 11-28-2016, 09:16 PM   #430
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Also please forgive Grandma Rabbit. This is my first time trying to use fancy technology to upload from my phone to Dims
Old 11-28-2016, 10:39 PM   #431
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

God damn, we so purdy rabbit!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:27 AM   #432
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys are so cute, I wanna hug both of you. At the same time. Group hug!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 05:40 AM   #433
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you for for sharing!
Old 11-29-2016, 11:02 AM   #434
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Thought I'd revive this thread following our visit. First picture is Jude bonding with my kitty. They got on quite well.
Oh, are you 2 an item? I was unaware!

*makes Full House "awwww" sound effect*
Old 11-29-2016, 01:27 PM   #435
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This took way too long to happen, but I'm glad it finally did
Old 11-29-2016, 03:06 PM   #436
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
This took way too long to happen, but I'm glad it finally did
Agreed on both points!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 05:56 PM   #437
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that photo of both of you together- looking so happy!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:07 PM   #438
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Agreed on both points!
C'mon it only took me like 7 years! (It wouldve taken me more had you not called me out on my own stupidity. And for that I am forever grateful!)
Old 11-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #439
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats, I'm happy for you both!
you thought I would add a snarky comment, but I didn't!!!
Old 11-30-2016, 08:47 PM   #440
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

I was anticipating your snark. But whatever. Ive been sappy and obnoxious (and while I get carried away, its out of serious hard like for Jude )

(And your snark is fuckin' funny. Dont ever stop being you because the world needs more Dwes).
Old 12-01-2016, 07:21 AM   #441
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You guys look great together! I just didn't want to be the one to break the news... as per Dims Law 743.92ac-2, you are now a permanent couple. It has been recognized in the Fat Court of Law.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:39 PM   #442
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

So happy for you two!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:38 AM   #443
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You two make such a great looking couple! Congratulations!🎉
Old 05-19-2017, 06:36 PM   #444
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

In the absence of posts and recent discussion of BHM pictures: