Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #1
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Skinny Jeans

I have always loved the way bigger girls look when they wear skinny jeans. The other day my wife bought a pair and when she tried them on I...reacted.

She asked, "How do these look?" I looked at her and just said, "Whoa!" She looked incredible.

Lucky me.

Do any of the BBWs here like the way they look in skinny jeans?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:42 AM   #2
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Skinny jeans are just form-fitting, which is why many larger women think it would be a no-no. The other problem is that there are many different shapes one's body could be and can complicate how skinny jeans might fit...some might have huge calves, or bigger thighs, or a big belly with skinny legs...all could lead to skinny jeans that end up witha baggy fit, which defeats the whole purpose of skinny jeans!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:26 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There was a thread on skinny jeans on the BBW board. I wouldn't go post in it, but in reading it you'll see that quite a few of the women there do like them.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #4
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
There was a thread on skinny jeans on the BBW board. I wouldn't go post in it, but in reading it you'll see that quite a few of the women there do like them.
Oh I didn't even think to look over there. Good gouge.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:25 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have worn them in the past.
They look real cute IMO even if the girl is plus size.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 08:32 AM   #6
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have worn them in the past.
They look real cute IMO even if the girl is plus size.
ESPECIALLY if the girl is plus size!
Old 11-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wouldn't be opposed to wearing them as big as I am I just can't find any in my size.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #8
happily_married

Understood. I've seen some pretty big girls wear them and always thought they look so awesome. So when my wife tried them on it excited me. Then one of her close friends came over and echoed my approval of the way my wife looked in them.

I hope you can find them in your size. I've no doubt you'd look awesome, Tracii.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:08 PM   #9
PrincessAmanda

PrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrincessAmanda can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used to feel like I couldn't/shouldn't wear skinny jeans but I bought a pair without even trying them on (I hate dressing rooms and their mirrors) and now I'm hooked I don't even own regular jeans anymore.

I <3 skinny jeans
Old 01-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #10
Deannie

Deannie does more than just post hot picsDeannie does more than just post hot picsDeannie does more than just post hot pics

I love skinny jeans. I have larger hips/belly and smaller legs. They just fit better. I hope they do not quit making them.
Deannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:03 AM   #11
harry90

harry90 has said some nice things

I dont feel comfortable in SKinny jeans and even in slim fit shirts.
harry90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:28 PM   #12
SammyGregory

SammyGregory has said some nice things

I do enjoy some skinny jeans when I can find them short enough to fit me length wise. I usually prefer skirts or dresses though.
SammyGregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:40 PM   #13
Awen9
On Timeout

Awen9 has said some nice things

Hi,
I love skinny jeans. I have a large selection of skinny jeans within different colors.
Thanks!!
Awen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #14
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think guys look great in them so I hope the style sticks around a while.
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 10:14 AM   #15
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think The orange Mage has it figured out
Makes sense to me.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote