Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #601
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 clubLarryTheNoodleGuy is a member of the 500 club

you smile every time you hold the car door for her, she gets in and the car sags and moves with her great weight.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #602
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
This describes like every guy I went to high school with.
Do you mean every guy in high school getting caught doing the sidelong glance thing, or that you were checking all the guys out for growing tummies?
Old 12-05-2016, 09:42 AM   #603
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Do you mean every guy in high school getting caught doing the sidelong glance thing, or that you were checking all the guys out for growing tummies?
It seems that every guy I went to high school with put on a legit gut. In some cases, I didn't have to discretely check it out at all, it was so obvious it could not be missed.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #604
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you are a FA when....
You want to go to a BBW meet-up!
because its the next step in your evolution.

You know your FA ( its a state of mind) when...
You know want is not enough, so you plan.
and planning only matters if you take action.
So, you think...you need to take someone with you to act as photographer.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:05 PM   #605
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You walk into a room while friends are watching a football game.
From the TV you hear "I like my salsa like a like my guys CHUNKY"...then you hear..Look Diana and everyone turns to look at ME!!
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:48 PM   #606
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hubby was sitting there last night and I realized that his shirt was pulling differently across his belly button. Rather than a two inch space created by his chub and the shirt pulling across the gap...It was like, four inches. And that widest point around which his shirt was stretched looked so swollen and full.

The other day he walked in after eating two appetizers, a 24ounce prime rib with sides, and a desert and he was moaning so loud - and his actual belly was slung low across his hips, droopig under the physica weight of the food.

Oh and he busted his pants in the crotch area last week.

He hasn't gained weight in forever but I think he's put on about 5-10 lbs in the past two months or so.

We are going on vacation (home) and i am really struggling not to lead him into temptation and cook like mad!!

I'm such a wreck of flooded basement ffa!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:21 AM   #607
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

We are going on vacation (home) and i am really struggling not to lead him into temptation and cook like mad!!
Where's the fun in that?
Old 12-07-2016, 06:03 AM   #608
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha well, what I did was warn my hubster that I am gonna be BAD and he kind of shrugged and said that would probably be too much food, but to do what I needed to do.

So I am taking that as tacit acknowledgement and a sort of "bring it."

Oh, it is so on... *rubs hands together gleefully*
Old 12-07-2016, 01:14 PM   #609
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Haha well, what I did was warn my hubster that I am gonna be BAD and he kind of shrugged and said that would probably be too much food, but to do what I needed to do.

So I am taking that as tacit acknowledgement and a sort of "bring it."

Oh, it is so on... *rubs hands together gleefully*
It's as if he's daring you to make him fat. How can you not accept that challenge.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:51 PM   #610
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sounds like a win-win situation to me
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 03:00 PM   #611
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know you are an FA when you are cheering on someone else over-feeding their significant other!

Go Xyantha! Cook up a storm! Woooooooot!
Old 12-07-2016, 03:14 PM   #612
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You know you are an FA when you are cheering on someone else over-feeding their significant other!

Go Xyantha! Cook up a storm! Woooooooot!
Tad, you'd never call someone out would you? lol
Old 12-07-2016, 03:16 PM   #613
Tad
mostly harmless

Oops, I forgot that I'd given my encouragement to Xyantha in a rep comment, not in the thread -- believe me I was laughing at myself here, but I missed that this would not be apparent to anyone other than me
Old 12-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #614
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Oops, I forgot that I'd given my encouragement to Xyantha in a rep comment, not in the thread -- believe me I was laughing at myself here, but I missed that this would not be apparent to anyone other than me
No need to beat yourself up there guy, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing No one ever seems to catch the "sarcastic smiley " at the end of the statement lol.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:12 PM   #615
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

*coughs into her hand*

Well, my baking of chocolate cookies, gingerbread cookies, and homemade bagels today got a giggle from him.

Then he ate the first bagel and gave me a dirty look as he kind of moaned. Then was going 'uh huh. I see how it is' every bite of the third bagel. And he is going back for the cookies so...

FFA honesty FTW!!!

Know whats hotter than subterfuge?!? A healthy handful of WILLING PARTICIPATION (combined with like 1/2 tsp of disbelief and 1 tbsp of 'i am so fckd', and like 1 cup of 'i see what you are doing you brat').
Old 12-08-2016, 12:46 AM   #616
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*coughs into her hand*

Well, my baking of chocolate cookies, gingerbread cookies, and homemade bagels today got a giggle from him.

Then he ate the first bagel and gave me a dirty look as he kind of moaned. Then was going 'uh huh. I see how it is' every bite of the third bagel. And he is going back for the cookies so...

FFA honesty FTW!!!

Know whats hotter than subterfuge?!? A healthy handful of WILLING PARTICIPATION (combined with like 1/2 tsp of disbelief and 1 tbsp of 'i am so fckd', and like 1 cup of 'i see what you are doing you brat').
Oh my gosh, you are your husband are so precious, you need to be preserved as a stellar example of bratty FFA dreams!

This sounds SO much like me and my other half.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:15 PM   #617
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
*coughs into her hand*

FFA honesty FTW!!!

I could think of so many scenarios that could come out of having a willing participant The possibilities are endless!
Old 12-09-2016, 04:35 AM   #618
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
People keep talking about all the weight they gained on candy, and how their clothes are tight...

And you have to scream "eyes front and centre!" To yourself to avoid lurching around and eyeing the damage.

The past two weeks have been one big tease...
Oh man, yes!

When coworkers blather on about how much weight they've put on. Compounded when they decide to show you (has actually happened!)! Try being frozen with indecision, panic, and lust all at once.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:28 AM   #619
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Oh man, yes!

When coworkers blather on about how much weight they've put on. Compounded when they decide to show you (has actually happened!)! Try being frozen with indecision, panic, and lust all at once.
This reminds me of my super awkward reaction to a co-worker asking if I could tell he had lost weight. I said yes, then realised that made it sound like I must have been staring at him/paying attention to his weight, and verbally flailed around like an awkward fish for ten seconds before giving up and walking away. Tends to be my reaction to any questions about a person's weight to be honest!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #620
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This reminds me of my super awkward reaction to a co-worker asking if I could tell he had lost weight. I said yes, then realised that made it sound like I must have been staring at him/paying attention to his weight, and verbally flailed around like an awkward fish for ten seconds before giving up and walking away. Tends to be my reaction to any questions about a person's weight to be honest!
That's one of those annoying questions there is no "correct" answer to. Even the most complimentary response is still a backhand to some degree. Feigning ignorance is generally your best choice = P
Old 12-09-2016, 03:41 PM   #621
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
That's one of those annoying questions there is no "correct" answer to. Even the most complimentary response is still a backhand to some degree. Feigning ignorance is generally your best choice = P
Another trick is to be deliberately awkward, to cover the actual awkwardness (and to get out of the situation without having to give an insincere compliment). "I could tell -- actually I was worried that you might be sick. Oh, I'm sorry, that sounds awful, you probably were working really hard on it, and I didn't mean that you looked sickly, it is just that I had an aunt who lost a lot of weight from an illness so it always jumps to mind, and I should probably stop babbling now!"
Old 12-10-2016, 07:54 AM   #622
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Another trick is to be deliberately awkward, to cover the actual awkwardness (and to get out of the situation without having to give an insincere compliment). "I could tell -- actually I was worried that you might be sick. Oh, I'm sorry, that sounds awful, you probably were working really hard on it, and I didn't mean that you looked sickly, it is just that I had an aunt who lost a lot of weight from an illness so it always jumps to mind, and I should probably stop babbling now!"
When a co-worker of mine mentioned to me she had lost weight (she prefaced with "I'm not sure if you'd noticed or not, but...") I was just honest. I told her I had noticed but would never have brought up the subject until she did because it's a topic that is likely very close to the individual at hand. That seemed a nice balanced answer and nobody's feeling were hurt, no awkwardness, etc.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:39 PM   #623
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Or you could just say, you are looking good as always, (or some version thereof) in response to both putting on and losing weight.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:54 PM   #624
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think working at a call center one of the few things it makes it more bearable (or much more difficult) is the presence of larger ladies. It is good to see an abundance of attractive ladies but the allocated break is too short to socialize with a lady, to chat up and managed to secure a date and then I am too hesitant to approach anyone of those plump/BBW I am working with because I don't want to get a reputation of trying too hard to get a date while at the work.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:47 AM   #625
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Big lotsŪ puts on their secondary TV commercials with BBW sized woman, and you instantly notice .

want to record them again and again. Matter of fact, you want to go
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote