Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics
Default Haunted by that same subliminal dream...

Haunted since last week ago by that same brieve erotic dream subliminally underlying without real noticeable link most of my dreams those last time, still about my sexy already-married-but-only-four-years-older former modeling teacher stood right close to me into a strangely familiar Tim Hortons kitchen, wearing a too-oversized black uniform for her though slender column-shaped silhouette constiting to a baggy silk pants embracing her lithe but modestly sharpened hips & thighs then a large shirt allmost totally unbuntonner from the waistline to the neck except for her little bust, eyeing scornfully eye-to-eye with a lustful attitude all in imploring me with an amused tone :
`` Stuff me! ``

I think I caught cold... a kinda Winter-Is-Coming cold. -_-
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote