Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-10-2016, 11:00 AM   #1
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Lightbulb Santa Lust?

Have any women or gay men out there ever had Big Handsome Men lust involving Saint Nicholas?
-------+++++++-------++++++++-------------
I am talking FFA stuff. Full belly REQUIRED. Fat required. No thin men in garb. Has it truly sexually excited you? Let us understand.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #2
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Omg. So much love, but no lust. I've been collecting Santa figurines for years. I have well over a hundred. He's a jolly fat man and what's not to love about them? Nothing sexual for me. I just love him (as a friend).
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:53 PM   #3
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wondering.

Poor Santa. So, far he is just placed in the dreaded 'friends-zone'. Is it his age? Is he just too much of an European icon for gay men or FFAs to admit their true desires?
All those good little girls and boys where not produced without some lust. It must be hard to be a gigantic welfare system. He just gives and gives without any hormonal payback.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:37 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Makes me think of the movie Bad Santa and the fuck me Santa fuck me Santa scene.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:40 PM   #5
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

I think he is more a grandfather figure than a lover.

I'm sure Mrs Claus digs him!
Attached Images
File Type: gif image.gif (34.3 KB, 137 views)
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sure she does LOLOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 10:53 AM   #7
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

But as the old joke says, he only comes once a year, and that's down the chimney.

Then again, he spends all his time saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho", Just what does he mean there? Perhaps there is more to his North Pole than we knew.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:03 PM   #8
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Years ago I had a buddy who was an old biker with white hair and beard... He told me once he always got dates around Christmastime because "chicks dig Santa"... He may have been stretching the truth a bit tho.

I was just asking the Santa at work about this very subject the other day. I told him what my old buddy had said about chicks digging Santa. He told me he hadn't met those girls yet, and he's been playing Santa nearly a decade!

The Santa from work did tell me a story of a woman he had on his lap once, in her 30's but developmentally disabled with a mind roughly equal to a 12 year old's. He said she asked him if he wanted to go have a quickie! The girl's sister was embarrassed, but Santa had to fight to keep from laughing!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote