Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-30-2013, 12:53 AM   #176
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post

5. I secretly watch re-runs of Bullseye on Challenge tv to laugh and point at the "amazing" prizes they showcase from 1984!! ZX Spectrum anyone???? haha! It reminds you just how BIG Sony Walkman's were back in the day!! Ah, nostalgia...
For those not in the know this was the finest TV show ever. Also please enjoy the wonders of a contestant called Dick Slow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLRnOlY1ldY
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #177
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I have this terrible habit of reading books but never finishing them.

2. We all believe that we're above average drivers, except me. I'm horrible.

3. I'm addicted to fizzy soda. Doesn't matter which one. I have to have one nearby always. This one is a ginger soda, Vernors.

4. I've managed to get a cubicle at work that is almost, but not quite the furthest from everyone else. Its amazing how much gaming.. er.. I mean work I can get done without interruption.

5. My comfort food is cold, canned spaghetti.
Old 10-26-2016, 02:28 PM   #178
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

!

1) I didn't learn to drive until this year. Looking back I can't begin to imagine why I waited almost 20 years.

2) I've never been to a Halloween party or even dressed up for the holiday since I was 10. It's just as well, I'm not very creative and "sexy nurse" wouldn't really work for me.

3) There are people I love but there isn't anyone in the world I trust anymore and I don't see that ever changing. I get the feeling this is really abnormal.

4) I mentioned it as a fact in this thread but I don't think I fully articulated just how much birds freak me out. Whenever the cartoon eagle would fly at the screen at the end of the opening credits for The Colbert Report I would always flinch, even after hundreds of times seeing it.

5) If I could have any fantasy job it would be astronaut. Since I'm fantasizing the goal would be to go to Mars even though it wouldn't happen until I was old. I wouldn't need to be the 1st or even the 9,001st as long as I made it. I would even get over my terror of being buried if I could be buried there.
And the fact that I'm willing to give up my preferred interment of having my corpse shot out of a cannon into the Atlantic (I'd changed my mind since my last post, obv) is really saying something.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:30 AM   #179
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. Men with spiderwebs tattooed over their entire face are apparently compelled to sit next to me and engage me in conversation on public transport. I fear it is because they know their own.

2. As a child, I was cursed by a gipsy. (there has been speculation as to the nature of the curse, but the current theory is that it will involve getting my face tattooed with a spider web)

3. One time, I got annoyed with my flatmate which resulted in me deadlifting the fridge. He thought I was going to throw it at him and he wet himself.
I hurt for a month afterwards.

4. I make dinosaur noises while operating heavy machinery

5. I sometimes tell made up stories with a straight face, but have only ever been called out on the true ones.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #180
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

5. Iím on a twenty-five+ year quest for non-sparkling hard apple cider, like we could occasionally get when we lived in France. It was so good, but nobody seems to make it in Canada (I donít think it has much of a shelf life, so it may not be a viable store-shelf product, but youíd think that some brew pubs or the like would carry it)
1. I have since found that the Quebec provincial liquor stores (SAQ) carries a couple of types of flat (non-sparkling) cider, which are indeed quite good. Also found that the 'Big Apple' outlet along the 401 had a flat cider, but it was oak aged and the oak taste was kind of nasty unless you poured the cider over ice.

2. I don't generally like ice in my drinks. If it doesn't taste good unless it is ice cold, then it probably just doesn't taste good, IMO.

3. I somewhat exagerated my foot and knee problems in order to get custom insoles prescribed. 10/10, would do it again, and they truly did make most of my issues go away. (I think I may have complained about having difficult to fit feet in a previous post in this thread)

4. I have yet to decide my ideal cocoa percentage in chocolate, but it seems to be somewhere in the 70 - 85% range. I think I need to gather more data -- much, much, more data.

5. I have discovered that I quite enjoy hitting a punching bag. I'm sure my form is terrible, but given that I do it purely for a mix of exercise and stress relief rather than any desire to ever hit anything other than a punching bag I'm not overly concerned by that.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:14 AM   #181
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
1. I have since found that the Quebec provincial liquor stores (SAQ) carries a couple of types of flat (non-sparkling) cider, which are indeed quite good. Also found that the 'Big Apple' outlet along the 401 had a flat cider, but it was oak aged and the oak taste was kind of nasty unless you poured the cider over ice.
This place is by me and makes amazing cider. I prefer their bottle conditioned sparkling stuff but the still ciders are good too. I liked their oaked dry ciders immensely. Do you tend towards sweet or dry? I would never pour their stuff over ice any more than I would wine, it's definitely well made. Although I think all English style ciders kind of taste of ass so not a fan of those generally. At least the american ones labeled "English style" that I've tried.

If I recall Canada has kind of draconian liquor shipping laws, so this may be inaccessible to you.

http://blackbirdciders.com/hard-cider
Old 10-27-2016, 09:18 AM   #182
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I apparently have a face that is not only knowledgable, but friendly. People approach me all the time to ask about directions, local attractions, or where the sweaters are in a store.

2. I hate when strangers acost me - I think I give them the same shocked/offended face of "aaaahh wtf is it!?" Face the cat gives my husband.

3. No matter what I may feel like eating Pho is always an acceptable second option.

4. When I WANT pho and i cant GET pho I am uttery inconsolable for that evening.

5. I hate anything even remotely tight/firm against my waist, be it jeans or hard elastic waist bands
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:35 AM   #183
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
This place is by me and makes amazing cider. I prefer their bottle conditioned sparkling stuff but the still ciders are good too. I liked their oaked dry ciders immensely. Do you tend towards sweet or dry? I would never pour their stuff over ice any more than I would wine, it's definitely well made. Although I think all English style ciders kind of taste of ass so not a fan of those generally. At least the american ones labeled "English style" that I've tried.

If I recall Canada has kind of draconian liquor shipping laws, so this may be inaccessible to you.

http://blackbirdciders.com/hard-cider
You are right about our liquor laws being restrictive.

I like my ciders dry -- I appreciate the current cider boom, but I find almost all of them have too much sugar and not strong enough apple flavor.

The oaked cider was just more oaked than I liked. Then again, I'm not a big fan of oaky wines either.

I was first introduced to cider in France as a teenager, when a french family my Mom had made friends with were regularly up into Normandy and would bring back cider for us from small (possibly backyard?) cider makers, and it was somewhat brownish, murky, and just incredibly delicious. I've pretty much been looking for that since we left thirty years ago.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:47 AM   #184
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You are right about our liquor laws being restrictive.

I like my ciders dry -- I appreciate the current cider boom, but I find almost all of them have too much sugar and not strong enough apple flavor.

The oaked cider was just more oaked than I liked. Then again, I'm not a big fan of oaky wines either.

I was first introduced to cider in France as a teenager, when a french family my Mom had made friends with were regularly up into Normandy and would bring back cider for us from small (possibly backyard?) cider makers, and it was somewhat brownish, murky, and just incredibly delicious. I've pretty much been looking for that since we left thirty years ago.
Yeah I'm not very into super oaked wines either. The bourbon barrel aged cider from the place I linked is exceptional. The bourbon mellows out the taste of the wood, bourbon barrels are also used for scotch.

Make your own cider, imo! Really easy if you like still cider, too.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #185
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Yeah I'm not very into super oaked wines either. The bourbon barrel aged cider from the place I linked is exceptional. The bourbon mellows out the taste of the wood, bourbon barrels are also used for scotch.

Make your own cider, imo! Really easy if you like still cider, too.
My Mom does have more apples than she knows what to do with this year .... got any good links?
Old 10-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #186
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
My Mom does have more apples than she knows what to do with this year .... got any good links?
Never made cider but I read up on it a few times intending to, maybe I should just do it too. Not sure what site is the best.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #187
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

]
At least we can get cuban rum - and it is delicious =p
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #188
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
At least we can get cuban rum - and it is delicious =p
Thanks Obama.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.eater...android-huawei
Old 10-28-2016, 02:21 AM   #189
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Time for some more fact mining....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
1. When I want to relax, I cook.
Definitely - or even more heat the oven and bake something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
1. I need coffee to function. When there is no coffee, I turn into a raging bitch. Not even kidding.
Absolutely. My first move in the morning is turn on the coffee machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
[*]I love languages and one of my goals is to be able to converse the five main romance languages. [/LIST]
Si, oui, sim, da ... that bug has hit me too. I've come pretty far with reading and listening comprehension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
1. I apparently have a face that is not only knowledgable, but friendly. People approach me all the time to ask about directions, local attractions, or where the sweaters are in a store.
We're not the same person - are we?
I've had the most hilarious encounters - like at a bus stop in Rome (I look anything but Italian, was only wearing a fashionable Italian winter parka) I was asked by a whole troup of Alpini (the Italien military mountaineers) in full uniform on a field trip how to get to Piazza Navona.
Or I've gotten incredible smiles of relief from lost American tourists in Paris back alleys, who were thrilled to get directions in American English, when they expected to be snarked at in French.
And of course lots of apologies in Northern and Eastern European countries in English for not speaking the local language. But often knowing the directions - just from the practice of a life-time of moving around.

Quote:
4. I have yet to decide my ideal cocoa percentage in chocolate, but it seems to be somewhere in the 70 - 85% range. I think I need to gather more data -- much, much, more data.
Mmmmh - am also on that fact finding mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post

3) There are people I love but there isn't anyone in the world I trust anymore and I don't see that ever changing. I get the feeling this is really abnormal.
I don't think it's that abnormal. It's the curse of a good memory and the ability or tendency to strongly analyse interactions and their motivation.
It's a professional asset, but more of a boon in personal relations. For myself I've come to the compromise of trusting people in certain matters. But completely - no. Not since my grandmother and great-aunt died.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 06:31 AM   #190
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
I don't think it's that abnormal. It's the curse of a good memory and the ability or tendency to strongly analyse interactions and their motivation.
It's a professional asset, but more of a boon in personal relations. For myself I've come to the compromise of trusting people in certain matters. But completely - no. Not since my grandmother and great-aunt died.
Is it terrible to say I feel this way even though my parents are still alive? I don't necessarily distrust people by default (well, I do now, but that's a recent development and wasn't the case for most of my life) but I've never really "gotten" trust. If you can't truly see inside someone's mind and know how they feel about you then you can't ever be certain that they truly care about you or even that they don't actively intend to harm you. So it seems almost irrational to me to trust anyone.
I get the appeal since I trusted one person as an adult and it was a wonderful feeling to finally give in and put your faith in someone and believe it had been rewarded. In retrospect I think I picked the absolute last person in the world I should have. The way I feel about it now is similar to how I've heard women describe anal - a unique experience but I'm never doing it again.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:54 AM   #191
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I don't really get nervous. I can speak to a group, act in a play, do karaoke and sing, competitions or other sports etc., and other than getting really focused and an extra bit of energy I never have had an attack of the nerves.

2. I never see the line between flirting and what's being friendly and putting people at ease and making them smile or laugh. This gets me into awkward situations sometimes where I have to explain that I'm not single and was being friendly and not flirting.

3. Quite often I feel like I was born in the wrong era.

4. My retirement goal is to have a house here in Texas, preferably around Corpus Christi or somewhere else near the coast, and a winter place in the north woods of Wisconsin or Minnesota hopefully on a lake.

5. Even though I'm in my 40's I still like cranking the bass and thumping while I ride around like I did when I was 17.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 10-28-2016 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Needed to expound a bit more on number 2.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 07:20 AM   #192
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
1. Men with spiderwebs tattooed over their entire face are apparently compelled to sit next to me and engage me in conversation on public transport. I fear it is because they know their own.

2. As a child, I was cursed by a gipsy. (there has been speculation as to the nature of the curse, but the current theory is that it will involve getting my face tattooed with a spider web)

3. One time, I got annoyed with my flatmate which resulted in me deadlifting the fridge. He thought I was going to throw it at him and he wet himself.

4. I make dinosaur noises while operating heavy machinery

5. I sometimes tell made up stories with a straight face, but have only ever been called out on the true ones.
You made me laugh so hard I cried a little
Old 10-28-2016, 03:18 PM   #193
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
You made me laugh so hard I cried a little
Was it the dinosaur noises? Or the bit where I pretty much lived on a diet of ibuprofen for a month?
Old 10-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #194
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Are you sure you weren't really just lifting the fridge to shake it and see if any food would fall out?
Old 10-28-2016, 04:25 PM   #195
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Quote:
Are you sure you weren't really just lifting the fridge to shake it and see if any food would fall out?
Jesus... it was _one_ taco truck _one_ time!
Old 10-29-2016, 10:35 AM   #196
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Was it the dinosaur noises? Or the bit where I pretty much lived on a diet of ibuprofen for a month?
2,1,3,4,5 that's the order
Old 10-29-2016, 10:57 AM   #197
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
2,1,3,4,5 that's the order
Imagine. Every time something truly terrible happens in my life, my first thought is "Would this be happening if my mother had bought some of the underwear?"
Old 12-31-2016, 04:20 PM   #198
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I feel about boots the way a lot of women stereotypically feel about shoes. I can never have too many pair.

2. I seem to have lost the desire to drink heavily as I have gotten older.

3. My personal politics has shifted from somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun to mostly Libertarian with a liberal bent as I have aged.

4. I am wildly attracted to thick, sexy German women.

5. I really miss my old motorcycle and I'm seriously considering buying another one this coming year.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote