Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #26
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
Do ladies find suspenders sexy on a big guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I completely forgot about the whole hip to waist ration. I keep forgetting that women tend to have more hips than men. So I can see why men chose to wear their pants under their bellies.
What do you prefer to see a guy wear where XL or XXL shirts is concerned?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:49 AM   #27
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

2X - nice and tight and form fitting!
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:58 PM   #28
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
What do you prefer to see a guy wear where XL or XXL shirts is concerned?
Honestly, i have never thought about it in terms of XL or XXL. I dont like men that wear tight clothes, but I also hate it when men wear baggy/supper baggy clothing. I was wonder why can't they find the middle ground?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2017, 09:16 AM   #29
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

I am also 250 lbs and my waist size is 48 inches. I prefer to wear my dress shirts in a 2 XL. Being that my belly is so big I tend to get untucked a lot so being a little longer minimizes that. Plus it gives me the luxury to pack on more pounds lol
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:56 PM   #30
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Shucks if fat guys wear XLT's I don't get to see those cute bellies peeking out from under their shirts when they raise their arms up.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #31
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
For the guys 240-250lbs+, do you wear XL or XXL size shirts/tops/t-shirts?
I've had an issue wearing XXL tops because the fabric hangs too loose on me. Meanwhile, I'm outgrowing some of the XL tops that used to be a bit baggy on me. What's your take on the subject of tops?
I try to find 3X when I can get them, because they're nice and loose-fitting, and very comfortable.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote