Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-23-2016, 08:08 AM   #626
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
Or you could just say, you are looking good as always, (or some version thereof) in response to both putting on and losing weight.
I typically get the; you look like you are really enjoying yourself comment the most.
Old 12-27-2016, 05:56 PM   #627
SecretlyaKitten

SecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot picsSecretlyaKitten does more than just post hot pics

You know you're (being admired by) an FA when they drive sooo slow down the road just to watch you walk. (And then flirt with you for several minutes when the car catches up to you.)
SecretlyaKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:10 PM   #628
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you're an FA when you always prefer to assist fat customers at work
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 04:24 AM   #629
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You know you're an FA when you always prefer to assist fat customers at work
Oh, complete opposite. Think I'm bashful with mediapathically acceptable women, dangle fat bait in front of me, see how that works. (Some people are naturally disarming, however.)

One sort of place I will never apply to work for? GenPop clothing store. I don't need the constant boner or the constant threat of termination = P

Last edited by Forgotten_Futures; 12-28-2016 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Freaking useless touch keyboard...
Forgotten_Futures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:49 AM   #630
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Oh, complete opposite. Think I'm bashful with mediapathically acceptable women, dangle fat bait in front of me, see how that works. (Some people are naturally disarming, however.)

One sort of place I will never apply to work for? GenPop clothing store. I don't need the constant boner or the constant threat of termination = P
Oh I think you could handle it
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #631
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you notice your partner's jeans are looking loose, and you can't help but hope that the jeans have just become stretched out ... (and then of course feel a bit guilty for feeling that if you know your partner would generally like to be lighter, sigh)