Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-14-2017, 12:49 PM   #1
javcorm

javcorm has said some nice things
Default I don't know, how much men enjoy the sexy about a gal with big, chubby thighs?

I don't know, how much men enjoy the sexy about a gal with big, chubby thighs. Anyone else out there find a nice set of thighs sexy? , well Iove the big thighs
javcorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:33 AM   #2
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by javcorm View Post
I don't know, how much men enjoy the sexy about a gal with big, chubby thighs. Anyone else out there find a nice set of thighs sexy? , well Iove the big thighs
How about these sexy thighs hun?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0717.JPG (206.1 KB, 1136 views)

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #3
javcorm

javcorm has said some nice things

Wow, I think I can get to heaven on these beautiful thighs
javcorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I bet they would be nice and warm wrapped around my head...Either head..
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #5
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Wow, I think I can get to heaven on these beautiful thighs
I think you would enjoy it too!

Old 01-25-2017, 11:50 AM   #6
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I bet they would be nice and warm wrapped around my head...Either head..
With it being so cold i bet they would keep you plenty warm....probably even hot lol

Old 01-26-2017, 07:28 AM   #7
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
They drive me absolutely bananas, especially if they are swollen with soft, jiggly fat!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:23 AM   #8
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
With it being so cold i bet they would keep you plenty warm....probably even hot lol

Very hot, honey...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:41 AM   #9
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Honeybee, with you there's is no 'light' in cellulite, just lots of beautiful fat flesh! It makes you the beauty that you are, and us fans love you for it!
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:08 PM   #10
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics
Talking

Big thighs are hugely sexy!!:
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 04:18 PM   #11
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I suppose that would depend on whether or not they're attached to any other body parts.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:10 PM   #12
OLD-LOVE

OLD-LOVE has said some nice things

Love iiiitttttt
OLD-LOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Big thighs are a must for me on a woman....but then again is a big belly, big love handles, huge butt, Fat upper arms, huge breasts.etc. etc.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:11 PM   #14
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

I get a boner just seeing thighs like that. I love to rub massage oil all over them. I kiss them, lick them, bury my face in them. Lots of pleasure in it for me and great fore-play.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #15
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this board

If we're restricting ourselves to physical attributes, there's nothing sexier about a woman (to me) than a beautiful pair of fat, soft, jiggly thighs. (I feel the same way about fat, soft, jiggly, butts, bellies, back rolls, arms, etc., but thighs are #1.)
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah, count me in as well. If there's anything I tend to find disappointing, it's that so many women will talk about their "thunder thighs" and then I don't think they're even big enough to qualify!

I've learned, over the years, that women can have very large, fluffy bellies and still not really weigh all that much. But weight in the hips, butt and "tree trunk" thighs tends to be the opposite. A gal carrying most of her weight in those areas can easily get to or above max. capacity on the scales and not even look it.

And that's the kind of "thunder thighs" I look for ... legs that make the floor vibrate when you walk around.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:27 PM   #17
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Yeah, count me in as well. If there's anything I tend to find disappointing, it's that so many women will talk about their "thunder thighs" and then I don't think they're even big enough to qualify!
Oh, my word! You too?! It used to make me furious, seeing 120-lb women complaining "I'm too fat!" Is a little accuracy too much to ask? I have no sympathy for ladies who will reject a guy for wanting to know what she looks like before a date, because in my experience, vague descriptions just don't do the trick, for this reason and others like it. The real meanings of words just aren't honored anymore.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:51 PM   #18
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love when they're flabby, chunky, full of cellulite and complete mush...drives me nuts.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:50 PM   #19
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this boardfatgrllvr carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
I love when they're flabby, chunky, full of cellulite and complete mush...drives me nuts.
I couldn't agree more.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:53 AM   #20
Railroad Man

Railroad Man can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Big thighs are a must for me on a woman....but then again is a big belly, big love handles, huge butt, Fat upper arms, huge breasts.etc. etc.
==============================================

To me, she isn't really a woman without those things
Railroad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #21
Railroad Man

Railroad Man can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryTheNoodleGuy View Post
That sounds like the women I see in my favorite girl-watching spot: a huge Walmart about 30 miles from me. There's a reason their aisles are so wide, you know. WM wouldn't want big ol' thunder thighs knocking merchandise off the shelves, would they?

At least half of these women have a kid or two in the cart, and I doubt many of them are babysitting. That tells me there are a LOT of FAs out there. After all, there haven't been any virgin births in 2000 years.
Railroad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:36 PM   #22
StrangeThings

StrangeThings can now change their title
Default ohh

Even though the last reply has been a while ago I would like to say a few things, too.
No, you are obviously not alone with your preference for thunder thighs.
I like them, too. And on top of it thick calves. A woman with thick calves is very sexy. Unfortunately it's not too common so often quite some time passes until I see a person that matches the above description.

Cheers
StrangeThings is offline   Reply With Quote