Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-05-2016, 09:30 AM   #5376
frieden07

frieden07 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
My cleavage is still cute right? RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT?
it sure is!
frieden07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #5377
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sexy.jpg (65.7 KB, 942 views)
Old 01-15-2017, 01:51 PM   #5378
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

BC Fleur ..... Stunning! Absolutely stunning!
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #5379
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
BC Fleur ..... Stunning! Absolutely stunning!
Thanks Sax!!
Old 01-15-2017, 02:31 PM   #5380
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Yummy!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #5381
BigCutieFleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
Yummy!
Thank you!
Old 01-16-2017, 04:29 AM   #5382
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Oh, Hey. Why you bitting your pinky?
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:41 AM   #5383
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics
Default Plenty To Go Around

Cleavage Selfie
Old 01-17-2017, 01:26 AM   #5384
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Very beautiful and artistic picture
Old 01-17-2017, 01:27 AM   #5385
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wonderful picutre
Old 01-17-2017, 06:20 AM   #5386
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Very beautiful and artistic picture
thank you all... xoxoxox
Old 01-18-2017, 06:02 AM   #5387
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

I love my big boobs!
2017-01-17-08-23-49-834.jpg

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:10 AM   #5388
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I love my big boobs!
Attachment 126125
I think we all do!
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:23 AM   #5389
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
Cleavage Selfie

I just want to start up the motorboat!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:24 AM   #5390
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I think we all do!

I second that emotion!
Old 01-18-2017, 09:25 AM   #5391
bbwbud

Quote:

I want to be where your hair is!
Old 01-19-2017, 01:20 PM   #5392
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
My cleavage is still cute right? RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT?
That is a beautiful sexy cleavage and very cute.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:47 AM   #5393
sexybbw4u

Default More Then Cleavage

Hope you like my addition to this thread....
Old 01-27-2017, 06:54 AM   #5394
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I love my big boobs!
Attachment 126125
I've known of you as a.ssbbw model for about a year but didn't know you were that well-endowed.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:56 PM   #5395
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
I do, I do!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 06:40 AM   #5396
sexybbw4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Jim View Post
I do, I do!
glad you do... xoxoxox
Old 02-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #5397
rustydog7

Quote:
Very sexy cleavage.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:30 PM   #5398
rustydog7

Quote:
I love my big boobs!
Attachment 126125
Very sexy big boobs and cleavage, and you are beautiful too.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:08 PM   #5399
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh my my!

Old 02-12-2017, 10:46 AM   #5400
Chuggernut

Chuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot picsChuggernut does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I love my big boobs!
So do we! The great thing about a beautiful fatty like yourself is that no one has to wonder if they're real or not.
Chuggernut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, cleavage, tig ol' bitties