Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #1326
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
That was a seriously nice jacket. And now, to find a temperature where you can actually wear it....
Simple solution -- she wears it at home, and her husband can finally have the thermostat set where he likes it

OK, it might have to come with mitts and a toque for that sort of temperature
Old 01-22-2017, 06:30 PM   #1327
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I rarely find things that actually fit, especially leather type fabrics. I figure you don't need my face with other focal points
That outfit reminds me of scarlet Johansson in avengers. Looks amazing on you!
Old 01-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #1328
ElyBiggs
The agony of delete.

ElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

It's edited with a halftone filter, but it gets the point across
ElyBiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:43 PM   #1329
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post

Ooooh cute!
Old 01-30-2017, 11:58 AM   #1330
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My yearly check in,
not sure if posted beach fun but hey ho. How has everyone been and hi to all those I've not met yet.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:10 PM   #1331
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow, the doppler effect on the sound of the wind in your beard makes these drive by postings sound really neat!

*waves hi at the passing Lynch*
Old 01-31-2017, 01:42 PM   #1332
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post
So pretty!
Old 02-02-2017, 12:03 PM   #1333
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

whomp whomp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_okpr8bLk7U1qj43juo1_1280.jpg (324.6 KB, 209 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #1334
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Loving all the pic.

Just out of curiosity, is there a selfie thread in the BBW forum? I have been looking through the BBW forum and I haven't found any. Is it in another thread? hmmmm
Old 02-14-2017, 02:51 PM   #1335
Tad
mostly harmless

If you only want feedback from other BBW, go ahead and create a selfie thread in the BBW forum if you want. Else there are a few picture threads on the main board and in the Lounge, or you can create a new one.

Basically most of site was by default aimed at BBW and their admirers, so the BHM/FFA board kind of copied stuff from all the different boards into this one board where they wanted something more BHM and their admirers based. You by no means need to confine anything to the BBW board unless you want to take advantage of its protected status.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #1336
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
If you only want feedback from other BBW, go ahead and create a selfie thread in the BBW forum if you want. Else there are a few picture threads on the main board and in the Lounge, or you can create a new one.

Basically most of site was by default aimed at BBW and their admirers, so the BHM/FFA board kind of copied stuff from all the different boards into this one board where they wanted something more BHM and their admirers based. You by no means need to confine anything to the BBW board unless you want to take advantage of its protected status.
Lol.. no i was just wondering. Seems like all the pics are going up on this thread. I am mot a bhm of an ffa. Just wondering if me posting a selfie in here would be appropriate.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2017, 03:26 PM   #1337
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Lol.. no i was just wondering. Seems like all the pics are going up on this thread. I am mot a bhm of an ffa. Just wondering if me posting a selfie in here would be appropriate.

No. I'm sorry it wouldn't be appropriate at all. However the nekkid thread would be wholly acceptable in my opinion!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 03:31 PM   #1338
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
No. I'm sorry it wouldn't be appropriate at all. However the nekkid thread would be wholly acceptable in my opinion!
I will get right on that...lol

Old 02-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #1339
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I will get right on that...lol

Excellent. In the spirit of cooperation I'll put mine back up briefly.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #1340
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Stop making excuses and just post some pics already
Old 02-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #1341
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #1342
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
whomp whomp
Awwwwwwwww!!!
Old 02-15-2017, 07:28 PM   #1343
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nice piercings and welcome back. Here's my selfie. And yes Xyntha that's Jack Daniels, I don't care if you hate it. It's good whiskey!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170213_222456.jpg (183.6 KB, 156 views)
Old 02-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #1344
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Nice piercings and welcome back. Here's my selfie. And yes Xyntha that's Jack Daniels, I don't care if you hate it. It's good whiskey!
Oh my
Old 02-15-2017, 08:04 PM   #1345
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

My new short hair.

Old 02-16-2017, 10:09 PM   #1346
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Where is Melian? I feel like she'd appreciate this!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:10 PM   #1347
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Yay! Welcome back!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #1348
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Where is Melian? I feel like she'd appreciate this!
Melian has been subjected to my poor hygiene and offensive body odor in person. No pictures can make up for that. She's suffered enough.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #1349
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Yay! Welcome back!
Thank you ❤
Old 02-17-2017, 01:08 PM   #1350
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Melian has been subjected to my poor hygiene and offensive body odor in person. No pictures can make up for that. She's suffered enough.
LOL! I like the pic and the real-life encounter!

Tags
pictures, selfie