Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-24-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
ratherlarge

ratherlarge has said some nice things
Question Don't hide it just eat it!!

Hey guys,

I am a big man looking for some opinions on candy bars what are people's favorites?? what is in you'r kitchen at home waiting to get munched away?? I have been looking at some Candy bar classified ads sites to start buying in bulk instead of going to the store everyday stocking up. Yes the candy is what makes me a big man but i love it and won't stop loving it!! And have you see these videos on Facebook showing you how to make candy bars but soooooo much bigger i have placed a picture below as an example if anyone would care to post a video it would be great!!!

Peace out

Last edited by ratherlarge; 07-25-2016 at 10:30 PM. Reason: more
ratherlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #2
ratherlarge

ratherlarge has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherlarge View Post
Hey guys,

I am a big man looking for some opinions on candy bars what are people's favorites?? what is in you'r kitchen at home waiting to get munched away?? I have been looking at some Candy bar classified ads sites to start buying in bulk instead of going to the store everyday stocking up. Yes the candy is what makes me a big man but i love it and won't stop loving it!! And have you see these videos on Facebook showing you how to make candy bars but soooooo much bigger i have placed a picture below as an example if anyone would care to post a video it would be great!!!

Peace out

I have found a recipe!!!

NO BAKING NEEDED

Ingredients
375g good quality milk chocolate
A bag of caramel chews
30 shortbread biscuits
Long tin
Baking paper

Method
Line your tin with the baking paper with one large piece of paper at the bottom and two small pieces at either end.

Melt chocolate and pour it in the tin about 1cm thick. Spoon the chocolate to level it out in the tin to push it out to all the corners.

Pop the tin in the fridge to set.

After the chocolate in the tin has set, melt the caramel in the microwave for 90 seconds and spoon it on top of the chocolate layer.

Add one layer of shortbread biscuits on top of the caramel.

Pop it back in the fridge to let that caramel set.

Once itís set, add another layer of melted caramel on top of the biscuits. And then, add another layer of biscuits on top of the caramel.

When your next layer of biscuits is in place, pour in the melted chocolate.

Set it in the fridge for about 2 hours or so.

Once itís out of the fridge, peel off the baking paper and pour in another layer of chocolate all over because thereís nothing like too much chocolate.

Video below for help

https://youtu.be/R210DpCGG0U

ratherlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Some very nice ones at http://www.bhg.com/recipes/desserts/...candy-recipes/
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:35 PM   #4
ElyBiggs
The agony of delete.

ElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesElyBiggs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm always a sucker for the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. And while they aren't technically candy bars, I'm seriously addicted to the vanilla flavored Whoppers.
My mom used to make Bavarian mint fudge that was to die for as well, so long as you like the mint/chocolate combo.
ElyBiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:36 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post
I'm always a sucker for the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups. And while they aren't technically candy bars, I'm seriously addicted to the vanilla flavored Whoppers.
My mom used to make Bavarian mint fudge that was to die for as well, so long as you like the mint/chocolate combo.
Witchcraft!!!
I've never heard of such a thing

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 AM   #6
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
...opinions on candy bars ... favorites?? what is in you'r kitchen at home waiting to get munched away??
I was given valentinish candy with kittens printed on heart picture . Its being put or hidden in back for when I am in mood for it. Like drinking unsweetened hot tea.
I could and did hide Xmas stocking candy for months. Around February, my mother would sometimes voice a desire for long ago consumed sweets. I would dig them out to her amazement. My father would go years without any sugary foods. Then out of the blue, Karo syrup (Corn syrup used for cooking) put on toast...only person in world that I knew to do that (and I have known lot of people).
I could go down a laundry list of desirable confections. They have their time n place.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:52 AM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow I am going to have to try that recipe!!!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
fingo9

fingo9 has said some nice things

looking so delicious

I can't wait for this
fingo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Witchcraft!!!
I've never heard of such a thing
Have to say that I got to try one this weekend- really didn't like it that much- too sweet with the butterfinger in it for me
I'm apparently a twix girl

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:16 PM   #10
Deezer123

Deezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDeezer123 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I have found a recipe!!!

NO BAKING NEEDED

Ingredients
375g good quality milk chocolate
A bag of caramel chews
30 shortbread biscuits
Long tin
Baking paper

Method
Line your tin with the baking paper with one large piece of paper at the bottom and two small pieces at either end.

Melt chocolate and pour it in the tin about 1cm thick. Spoon the chocolate to level it out in the tin to push it out to all the corners.

Pop the tin in the fridge to set.

After the chocolate in the tin has set, melt the caramel in the microwave for 90 seconds and spoon it on top of the chocolate layer.

Add one layer of shortbread biscuits on top of the caramel.

Pop it back in the fridge to let that caramel set.

Once itís set, add another layer of melted caramel on top of the biscuits. And then, add another layer of biscuits on top of the caramel.

When your next layer of biscuits is in place, pour in the melted chocolate.

Set it in the fridge for about 2 hours or so.

Once itís out of the fridge, peel off the baking paper and pour in another layer of chocolate all over because thereís nothing like too much chocolate.

Video below for help

https://youtu.be/R210DpCGG0U

Interesting. maybe i should try this one
Deezer123 is offline   Reply With Quote