Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-18-2017, 05:54 PM   #501
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
My guess is that one of those is about you ... but not that one.
Spoiler alert: They are all about Crumbling, I just can't make my mind up about him!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:53 PM   #502
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

A mixture of dims and non-dims...

1: Sometimes you're on exactly the same wavelength as me, others I wonder how on earth we're actually friends.
2: I truly hope you don't think I only wanted to use you and then dispose of you. My timing was truly awful but you did mean the world to me.
3: You are far too nice to me after everything.
4: You get shit done, I appreciate that more than ever.
5: We've never really talked but I feel like I know you so well, you seem like a truly kind-hearted and supportive guy.
6: Your brazen sexuality is alluring, intimidating and inspiring all at the same time.
7: I don't quite get the attraction, you're cool and all but I must be missing something.
8: Treat her well, god knows she deserves it.
9: I don't want to do that, you KNOW I don't want to do that and why it's such a bad idea, so why are we having that conversation?
10: I want to tell you, but every time the opportunity presets itself I find an excuse not to. Maybe I don't want to seem like even more of a black sheep. Maybe I've had enough of being judged already.