Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-14-2007, 08:26 AM   #51
IMW_NL

IMW_NL has said some nice things
Default You might be a fat boy if...

Quote:
.....you're on a deep space mission and you have to say -

"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my clothes!"

"Aye captain, as soon as the transporter transformers cool off I will, ye know
thar is a limit on how much she will move at one time sir"
...That made me think of this, more morbid version of the same gag:
http://www.nozzman.nl/cartoon.php?ID=441
IMW_NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #52
BeeBee

BeeBee can now change their title
Default You may be a fat boy if...

....getting into or out of a car is an unstoppable action once you start moving!
Old 06-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #53
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

like thie list!

...zero gravity has no effect on you.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:12 PM   #54
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

....your daily walk is TO the fridge....
Old 06-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #55
BeeBee

Default You may be a fat boy if....

..... the airline pilot comes out of the cockpit and personally asks you to sit in the center section right over the wings.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #56
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...YOU are the landmark friends arrange to meet by.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:43 AM   #57
BeeBee

Default Bringing back an old thread.

....you realize you have to put your socks on before your pants...
Old 12-13-2007, 12:27 PM   #58
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

...when everyone else is walking over the hard-packed snow, but your boots break right through!
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:58 PM   #59
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
...when everyone else is walking over the hard-packed snow, but your boots break right through!
Everyone waits for you to go out on the river, to see if the ice is strong enough.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:19 AM   #60
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

.....your belly has it's own zip code

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:44 AM   #61
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

... people make jokes about the Richter scale when you go jogging.
Old 09-26-2016, 07:49 AM   #62
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
... people make jokes about the Richter scale when you go jogging.
At least you have the small consolation that you literally ran into pretty sophisticated fat-phobics....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:39 AM   #63
fat hiker

You can say things like this, that escapist posted in another forum:

"I'm tempted to have some of my 7x's resized now that I'm back down in the 400's yet again."
Old 12-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #64
fat hiker

This guy seems like a model of muscular athleticism (all 430 pounds of him!)
http://iwishery.tumblr.com/post/1005...ngiz-mogushkov
Old 01-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #65
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

People worry about walking downhill from you when the sidewalks are icy
Old 01-23-2017, 01:49 PM   #66
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
People worry about walking downhill from you when the sidewalks are icy
People follow you on icy sidewalks because you've broken the surface for them!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:19 PM   #67
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Hey, I regularly have friends and family huddle behind me to get out of the wind - never thought of that as a sign of size before though, but you're right!

It's apparently especially effective when I'm wearing my black leather jacket...
guilty as charged
Old 02-01-2017, 10:22 PM   #68
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

bf can't reach the front cupholder in the car bc he's too massive to lean forward and reach it

his pants are so big he can keep an entire subway sandwich in his pocket

also there's a funny habit where when he's got his wallet (or sandwich) in his pants pocket, sometimes he accidentally shifts the car from D to 3rd gear (since it's a side-to-side thing). it doesn't impact driving significantly and I always catch it but it's funny
Old 02-02-2017, 09:44 AM   #69
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
bf can't reach the front cupholder in the car bc he's too massive to lean forward and reach it
Yes, cars needed adapted to the growing reality of human change, as here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...-epidemic.html
Old 02-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #70
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

i mean part of the problem is i bought a tiny-ass car and then proceeded to locate a big-ass boyfriend :P but you know hindsight is 20/20
Old 02-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #71
Tad
mostly harmless

Some cars are brutal in their disregard for anyone of size -- I'd normally call myself chubby or maybe small-fat, and my body tends to go more front-to-back than side-to-side and I absolutely do not have wide shoulders (sigh) -- but when car shopping a year ago I tried out a couple of cars with such aggressive side bolsters on the backs of the seats that I couldn't sit back all the way.

(that's right, it was totally about silly car design, not my size! )

Also, based on today's experience: you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch
Old 02-02-2017, 04:05 PM   #72
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

"you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch"

aw yeah that's the bomb diggety
Old 02-08-2017, 08:19 AM   #73
Tad
mostly harmless

.... if you regularly have to fold down the top of your socks, because they are too tight on the mid-part of your calves.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:29 AM   #74
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
.... if you regularly have to fold down the top of your socks, because they are too tight on the mid-part of your calves.
Or because they just keep sliding down your calves, because your calves widen out so dramatically above your ankles.

I prefer either shorter socks, so they don't get up to the wide part, or knee-length or nearly knee-length, so the band at the top is above the widest part of my calves.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:33 PM   #75
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post
"you may be a fat boy if you have a burger and a pint at a north american pub, and afterwards feel like you could still go out for a proper lunch"

aw yeah that's the bomb diggety
Lol i think and do that quite often these day
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote