Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #26
detroit63

detroit63 has said some nice things
Default me too

I gain on purpose on and off but never much past the clinical obesity mark. How do I break the barrier and just let go to have the body I crave now for me as I have for my bbw women?
detroit63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #27
joh

joh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjoh can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
Some feeders have deeply rooted/closeted feedee tendencies, so without someone to feed over a period of time..there's only 1 person left to fulfill those urges consciously or subconsciously.

Just my .02
The interesting thing is that I don't really view myself as a feeder. I don't "get" anything out of feeding. It's purely the state of being fat. But yeah, there is definitely an intricate relationship between being with someone fat and being fat myself.
joh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #28
detroit63

detroit63 has said some nice things
Default turning inwards

I think that is very true for me. If my wife is losing weight, I want to gain. It happens once or twice a year when she diets. Fortunately, I did my best to marry a woman incapable of being thin, but still, sometimes I want more! She is still a significantly large woman, but I miss the last 30 lbs. At least I am not in complete denial!!
detroit63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:41 AM   #29
faintn

faintn can now change their title

I am a lifelong FA married to a beautiful BBW. For years I kept my weight down with regular exercise, but knee injuries made me more sedentary and helped me put on 40-50 lbs. in the past 6 or 7 years. Initially I hated getting fat but discovered that my wife actually prefers the bigger me. She enjoys fondling my expanding belly and turns herself on by slapping my ass cheeks to make them jiggle, which they never did before the extra poundage. I have always enjoyed seeing girls gain weight, but I never could have imagined how much my own gain would turn me on. There is a certain sensuality to two fat bodies slapping together and making waves of flesh.
faintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:13 PM   #30
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit63 View Post
I gain on purpose on and off but never much past the clinical obesity mark. How do I break the barrier and just let go to have the body I crave now for me as I have for my bbw women?
Keep eating? Take a trip that involves food, and enjoy it?
Old 08-30-2016, 08:35 AM   #31
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Beautifully described. Thank you.
You're welcome. I love fat prose.

And thank you.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 08:42 AM   #32
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by faintn View Post
I am a lifelong FA married to a beautiful BBW. For years I kept my weight down with regular exercise, but knee injuries made me more sedentary and helped me put on 40-50 lbs. in the past 6 or 7 years. Initially I hated getting fat but discovered that my wife actually prefers the bigger me. She enjoys fondling my expanding belly and turns herself on by slapping my ass cheeks to make them jiggle, which they never did before the extra poundage. I have always enjoyed seeing girls gain weight, but I never could have imagined how much my own gain would turn me on. There is a certain sensuality to two fat bodies slapping together and making waves of flesh.
I wonder how fat they are today?

I love seeing other FA's grow fat. It's always a pleasant surprise.

I have yet to see any real fat loving guy not enjoy their own fat once it comes to them too.

You like fat, get fat. Any guy making a woman fat but not becoming fat himself isn't doing it for the fat. He's doing it for control.

Girls, you want to avoid controllers- choose the fat guy. He doesn't want to control you, he simply likes fat.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:54 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post

I have yet to see any real fat loving guy not enjoy their own fat once it comes to them too.

You like fat, get fat. Any guy making a woman fat but not becoming fat himself isn't doing it for the fat. He's doing it for control.

Girls, you want to avoid controllers- choose the fat guy. He doesn't want to control you, he simply likes fat.
Some pretty broad generalizations there, and I'm pretty sure that they are not always true.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:20 PM   #34
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post

This can be ready many ways. Are you talking about loving fat, or loving a person who is fat?
I am very fit, and I like being fit. I only want BBWs, but I don't want to make them change. I would be down with a partner who was "letting herself go," or wanted to gain. If you need to change the person you are dating, you are dating the wrong person.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:58 PM   #35
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
If you need to change the person you are dating, you are dating the wrong person.
This is so very true!
Old 09-06-2016, 05:13 PM   #36
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by joh View Post
I've noticed that when I'm with a SO who is a feedee/BBW, I don't actually gain much or any weight. It's when I'm not in a relationship with a BBW that I tend to gain weight.

It's almost as if I get urges to gain to compensate for the lack of fat. It's hard to explain, and can be confusing at times! lol

This last line explains me over the last several years. I know exactly what you mean... Although it is the lack of Fat that my wife was gaining or lack of Fat in our relationship that made me turn it on myself.

I probably would have never had such an urge to push myself to intentionally gain.....but she is a gorgeous Chunky woman....which I so very much want her to gain and get Fat. She gains... but it has been ever so slowly....even though I began the grocery shopping several years ago and buying all her favorite fattening ben n jerrys, chocolates, cookies, sweets etc. etc. That's when unintentionally I started my trend of indulging with her in deserts and ice cream after dinner every night and all of a sudden I realized I had gained a bunch of weight. I decided to intentionally gain and stuff myself so much to get my wife to notice, comment or tease me a bit for how big of a belly I developed. She never mentioned anything so I kept stuffing and stuffing until eventually I was eating 3-4 times as much each day and a lot more fattening stuff. My weight gain fascination was now centered on me. My appetite was huge and instead of my wife saying anything to me she kept making our dinners more fattening than ever and my plates bigger and bigger not to mention immediately brining me seconds and on occasion thirds even after I told her NO.....followed by massive bowls of fattening ice cream. So the roles became reversed even though she was gaining and getting heavier I was turning into her big Blimp....and she didn't seem to mind. During this time I was more turned on by How much I was gaining and How Big my Gut was becoming even more than her measly 5 Lbs. here, her 7 lbs. there.

I believe a Mutual Gaining relationship would be the most sexual, physical and mentally arousing & stimulating thing for me.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:58 PM   #37
ShakesSphere

ShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Lightbulb Talents and skills are a factor

Not everyone who wants to be a feeder or a feedee will automatically succeed. I have discovered that I am a mediocre feeder at best but a spectacular feedee. After failing to pack on any more than 20 pounds to a lover over the years, I discovered that I can gain weight easily and rapidly. That's how I went from a 240-pound feeder to a 415-pound feedee (and that's just my summer weight!).
ShakesSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:51 PM   #38
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Woooh! What a hot thread *fans self*
Old 02-07-2017, 07:19 PM   #39
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh my the first post had me riveted from beginning to end.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #40
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel like it will almost always end this way. How could it not?
Old 02-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #41
PiggyGoesPop

PiggyGoesPop has said some nice things

I always considered myself a FA/Feeder but over time I completely lost control of my own appetite and kinda blimped up a bit. Haha.
PiggyGoesPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #42
ShakesSphere

ShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My FFA feeder girlfriend has gone from 120 pounds to at least 180 recently. A 60 pound gain is not as big as my 150 pound gain under her encouraging hands, but actually each of us weighs half again more than when we first met.
ShakesSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #43
finallyfat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
That's a very nice compliment. Thanks.

Eating after-lunch packs of Nutter Butters while I watch the rain outside. My fatso is having a lg box of Crunch n Munch for her snack. We'll kiss after and be so stuffed.

Engulfed in fat. Laying in it and sensing our swell. She marvels at how soft and smooth my skin has become. A cream-filled high fat diet does wonders! We are what we eat.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:02 AM   #44
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I feel like this scenario is totally you.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:41 AM   #45
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amanda in a way I can see that.LOL.
The story is soo romantic at least to me it is.
I would love to fatten up a partner.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #46
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Amanda in a way I can see that.LOL.
The story is soo romantic at least to me it is.
I would love to fatten up a partner.
I can definitely see it! *poke*
Old 05-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #47
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

I also would love to fatten my partner up !!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:27 AM   #48
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

I've never actually been a feeder per se (though there were times when I took great delight from preparing a meal for someone else,) but I became a self-feeder as a psychological defense mechanism, because if not, I would probably have imploded from the lack of fat people in my life.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #49
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yessssss....

Lifelong F.A., met female into stuffing and fattening men, enjoyed the "letting go" process except for not being able to wear favorite jeans, etc. SHE sure enjoyed it...I felt like a rock star!
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote