Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Health food feeders?

I'm comfortable with my body but I want to lose weight because my small frame can't handle this much weight anymore. (I weigh 425). I still very much love to eat and have often fantasized about dating a man who loves to prepare huge quantities of healthy food for me and we could enjoy it together. Could this happen?
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sure. Why wouldn't it?
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #3
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
I'm comfortable with my body but I want to lose weight because my small frame can't handle this much weight anymore. (I weigh 425). I still very much love to eat and have often fantasized about dating a man who loves to prepare huge quantities of healthy food for me and we could enjoy it together. Could this happen?
It could definitely happen. I love healthy foods, and I love how inexpensive and filling they can be, and I love to prepare them. Still, I don't know how much weight you'd lose just from switching to health foods. It might make you healthier, and give you more energy (both big +s,) but weight loss is an elusive beast, even for those who genuinely want it (I don't.) All the same, improving your health and increasing your energy level would probably make you feel like being more active, and while that *also* isn't guaranteed to help you lose weight, getting regular exercise can definitely help you handle your weight more easily.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #4
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Excellent points TwoSwords. I think I could lose a substantial amount of weight while eating large amounts of healthy food because the healthy foods I like aren't calorie dense. And I've already lost 70lbs doing it, but it did take a little over a year because I still stumble and eat junk food a lot. I *loves* a greasy burger and fries, and pizza. LOL. For example, last night I had a giant chef salad and when I was done I really wanted more. So I had another giant chef salad. In the past that meal would have been a giant bowl of spaghetti and then another one. And probably 2 more. So I think it's feasible that I can still eat big and lose more weight. I suppose at some point I will have to cut down on portions but as you said, as my activity levels increase then that will have an impact as well.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:51 PM   #5
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates74 View Post
Sure. Why wouldn't it?
I likely have failed logic and might be using wrong terms since I'm new to the community, but I thought that feeders wanted feedees to gain weight. Also, every man I've tried to involve in my weight loss has wanted to starve me and limit portions, and I don't want that. I want someone who will love that I'm eating two giant salads and not "tut tut" and count the calories.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:07 PM   #6
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Never been a 'feeder' or weight gainer type. What tut tut....couldn't tell anyone what that is. I was just the cook....etc...
Old 02-08-2017, 07:07 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I likely have failed logic and might be using wrong terms since I'm new to the community, but I thought that feeders wanted feedees to gain weight.
Quote:
Never been a 'feeder' or weight gainer type. What tut tut....couldn't tell anyone what that is. I was just the cook....etc...
And there you have it. I suppose I am a "feeder" in some sense, because I enjoy cooking for people who enjoy eating. But I try to serve food that is both tasty and nutritious. I suspect a lot of cooks feel the same way: like stand-up comics, we basically want to do something creative for an audience.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #8
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
And there you have it. I suppose I am a "feeder" in some sense, because I enjoy cooking for people who enjoy eating. But I try to serve food that is both tasty and nutritious. I suspect a lot of cooks feel the same way: like stand-up comics, we basically want to do something creative for an audience.
Yes, that's what I mean. Plus, won't judge me for eating a LOT of his delicious healthy food.

You all have given me hope!
Old 02-09-2017, 07:14 AM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One can have feeder desires without being all about them. Yes for some people it is an overriding fetish and that is all that their sexuality is about, but for others it is just one thing that turns them on, among any number of other turn-ons of varying intensity.

And for that matter, for some 'feeder' really means 'weight gain fetish' as the food consumption is mostly about causing weight gain, while for others it is more about the the process of eating, amount eaten, enjoyment in eating, etc.

All of which is to say, there are feeders who would have no interest in helping someone to lose weight by eating healthy food, and there are others who might be able to take enjoyment in your love of food and have other erotic hot-buttons that you hit.

tl;dr people are diverse, categories never catch all the variance.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #10
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

You need to find somebody who is into the providing/indulging aspect of feedism instead of the high calorie food and weight gain aspect of it.

I had a guy friend who was a feeder and he couldn't care less whether a woman gained, lost, or maintained her weight. Nor whether she wanted a salad or a piece of cake. For him it was all about the satisfaction of feeding a woman whatever food she wanted to indulge in and basking in the energy/vibe of her enjoyment.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:59 PM   #11
socrates74

Tell us more about this friend.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:17 PM   #12
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Tell us more about this friend.
Not a whole lot to tell. He had a really fun personality, very easygoing and friendly. We went to college together and were friends for a few years but never got romantically involved. Just studied together and hung out together platonically. He got a lot of emotional satisfaction from treating women to delicious meals and watching them enjoy it, possibly sexual satisfaction too, but our relationship never went there, so I can't say for sure. He liked big women, especially taller big women, but didn't have an exclusive preference for them. I'm a foodie, he liked good food too, we lived in an area with a bunch of amazing little cafes and independent eateries before foodie culture was ever a thing. We went out to lunch together a lot. He'd ask me the day before, what I was in the mood for, and find a place that had the best version of it I had ever tasted. Or surprise me with something new and different. I remember specifically a bowl of gazpacho that literally brought tears to my eyes and having French macarons for the first time ever.

He ended up dating and marrying a BBW and I lost track of him after that.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #13
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Excellent points TwoSwords. I think I could lose a substantial amount of weight while eating large amounts of healthy food because the healthy foods I like aren't calorie dense. And I've already lost 70lbs doing it, but it did take a little over a year because I still stumble and eat junk food a lot. I *loves* a greasy burger and fries, and pizza. LOL. For example, last night I had a giant chef salad and when I was done I really wanted more. So I had another giant chef salad. In the past that meal would have been a giant bowl of spaghetti and then another one. And probably 2 more. So I think it's feasible that I can still eat big and lose more weight. I suppose at some point I will have to cut down on portions but as you said, as my activity levels increase then that will have an impact as well.
Ooh... Multiple swings, and a mix of hits and misses. I actually did a lot of studying in nutrition a while back and found out that burgers, grease, french fries, and even pizza aren't actually bad for you... provided you know how to make them to healthy way, and which types of meat, cheese, oil, etc to use. The hardest thing is finding a low-sodium pizza sauce recipe that still tastes good. With that accomplished, all of these other foods are options too, provided you don't pick them up from a fast food joint (who will inevitably make them in the least healthy way possible) or buy prepackaged food items (I say this knowing full well that for many people, time is at a premium, and therefore, making your food from scratch isn't always realistic.)

I also don't know what your end weight goal is, but alas, due to some bad relationship experiences I had as a young person, I *am* very skittish around people who say they want to lose weight. It carries roughly the same connotations to me as a person saying they want to lose money.

Quote:
I likely have failed logic and might be using wrong terms since I'm new to the community, but I thought that feeders wanted feedees to gain weight. Also, every man I've tried to involve in my weight loss has wanted to starve me and limit portions, and I don't want that. I want someone who will love that I'm eating two giant salads and not "tut tut" and count the calories.
Well, salads do contain nutrients essential for your development, but there's more to a balanced diet than just that, of course.

And yeah... I guess in practice a lot of feeders would like their partner to gain, but that's not really part of the definition of the word. Feederism and gainerism aren't necessarily synonymous, even if, in 8 or so cases out of ten, they might be.

And even in some of those cases, some gainerists have specific end weight goals. I heard of one person who agreed to stop with his wife at 400.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #14
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I love to eat, too, and I fill up every day with 2 boxes of frozen broccoli and a number or different fruits, along with some protein. When I have a sandwich, I load it up with lettuce and tomato.
I hate to feel hungry, so I have to eat every couple of hours, or I get very anxious.
It would be marvelous to find a man to cook huge quantities of healthy food, but it's important to do it for yourself until he appears.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:50 AM   #15
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
It would be marvelous to find a man to cook huge quantities of healthy food, but it's important to do it for yourself until he appears.
That's how I"m looking at it as well, Marlayna. Treat myself with love until love finds me. (Or at least a health food feeder. LOL)
Old 02-17-2017, 12:55 AM   #16
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Well, salads do contain nutrients essential for your development, but there's more to a balanced diet than just that, of course.
Oh I eat much more than just salads. I can't go from indulging my every food desire to eating just lettuce. But I am swapping high calorie foods out and trying to limit grains. Last night I roasted a big spaghetti squash and had it with a sauce and meatballs for dinner. It was delicious, low carb, and I was full. I cooked the left overs as "hashbrowns" this morning with some eggs. Yum!