Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-17-2017, 02:05 PM   #1351
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Selfie in my PJ's. Have a good night y'all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-02-17 21.03.48.jpg (311.7 KB, 505 views)
Old 02-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #1352
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Ok, that's seriously hot.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:43 PM   #1353
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Adorable
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:08 PM   #1354
Teach

Teach has said some nice things

Working on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0406.jpg (106.5 KB, 455 views)
Teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:53 PM   #1355
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice belly rellis.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:34 AM   #1356
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Softie and cutie 😍
Old 02-26-2017, 12:36 AM   #1357
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyBiggs View Post

It's edited with a halftone filter, but it gets the point across
Baberham Lincoln.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #1358
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A toofless selfie! It sucks talking like Sylvester The Cat. I can't wait until I get my partial to replace them.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:18 AM   #1359
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
A toofless selfie! It sucks talking like Sylvester The Cat. I can't wait until I get my partial to replace them.
It does make you look younger though...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #1360
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
It does make you look younger though...
Hahaha. While I'm all for shaving a couple years off, I'm not sure this is the way I'd prefer to do it!
Old 03-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #1361
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I haven't been here in ages....How are you all doing???

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:18 PM   #1362
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
I haven't been here in ages....How are you all doing???
If I was any finer I could pass through a molecular sieve

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 07:52 PM   #1363
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey Jen! How are you doing?
Old 04-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #1364
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Here's a late night selfie after getting off of a 15 hour shift. I look as haggard as I feel in this shot. Also here's an instagram clip of a cool medley from yesterday's training session with a 500 lb. squat followed by a 405 lb. deadlift and then a 300 lb. sandbag carry for 100-125 ft. or so. Click Me! Follow me on IG if you like and I'll be sure and foillow back!
Old 06-23-2017, 08:15 PM   #1365
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is my face. I can't help that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170623_195117.jpg (434.4 KB, 225 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 02:51 PM   #1366
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

So I hear we like bellies round these parts lol.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimPIC2.jpg (340.7 KB, 182 views)
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:50 PM   #1367
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a pretty failed attempt at a selfie -- the front facing camera on my phone is messed up so was using the back facing and guessing at where to point it, and the 'dragon' was walking by quickly so I only had time for a couple of attempts, and this was the better of them. You can see a corner of my face, and one of the mechanical legs, giving you possibly a feeling for how big this thing was ....

ETA: yes, I was wearing a sun hat. I'm bald, it is easier to just slap a silly hat on than to fuss with sun-screen all of the time, and I'm long past making any attempts at looking cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d-s.jpg (215.5 KB, 135 views)
Old 08-07-2017, 04:45 AM   #1368
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The camera just turned on by itself Iím not a model.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ouayq8q4Dh1qj43juo1_1280.jpg (256.6 KB, 99 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:17 PM   #1369
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Most recent. Feeling good these days
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Keri Green.jpg (20.4 KB, 61 views)
Old 08-23-2017, 12:11 AM   #1370
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title

Check out my sexy belly and big moobs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (242.8 KB, 57 views)
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie