Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-16-2017, 10:42 PM   #26
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
Ohhh nooo!

Maybe you look more "even"? When I lose weight my top half gets smaller faster making my bottom half look bigger. I look more balanced the larger I am.
I'm not sure what she was thinking LOL
I have gotten so big around the middle I don't see how she thinks I lost weight.
Maybe with my belly getting bigger I don't look as wide.
I think your balance theory makes sense.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:41 AM   #27
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
You know you've been fat a long time when you dont even notice your stretch marks anymore.
Ha! So right!
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:04 PM   #28
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default obviously you change as you get older

Weight and your frame just seem to change as you get older. I think I look skinnier than I did when I was in fact was lighter since working out some.
I am definitely bigger on my top half the past year or so. I should update my photo to show the change I guess.

I think you know you've been fat for a long time when... you walk on a floor you've never walked on before, and you sort of test it before taking a full step. (I prefer to error towards being cautious - I have broken through some wood flooring a couple of times!)
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:49 PM   #29
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post
I think you know you've been fat for a long time when... you walk on a floor you've never walked on before, and you sort of test it before taking a full step.
Yes!

That reminds me of the time I went to look at a house for rent... the owner had installed beautiful laminate wood floor (like Pergo) and as I followed him through the house the poor floors creaked and groaned under my feet but made no sounds under his. I had to keep talking to distract him because a couple times he gave a puzzled look at the floor. I didn't rent the house because I was afraid I would break the floor!
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:34 PM   #30
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
Yes!

That reminds me of the time I went to look at a house for rent... the owner had installed beautiful laminate wood floor (like Pergo) and as I followed him through the house the poor floors creaked and groaned under my feet but made no sounds under his. I had to keep talking to distract him because a couple times he gave a puzzled look at the floor. I didn't rent the house because I was afraid I would break the floor!
My bother is a big guy and he had just closed on his house and went to do a walk thru. He was walking out to the deck when he went thru the wooden floor. He came to visit about a week after and both his legs were all bruised and badly scratched and full of cuts and he was in lots of pain. (it does happen)
I asked him How did you stop? he game this look.... and said really... with my balls.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:42 PM   #31
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm close to that weight and I feel huge.
Not complaining mind you. LOL.
If your aim is to lose I hope you are successful .
Close to 425!? I've seen you on these boards for a long time--I had no idea. From time to time you've posted pictures and didn't look even close to 425!
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #32
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Close to 425!? I've seen you on these boards for a long time--I had no idea. From time to time you've posted pictures and didn't look even close to 425!
I would guess those pics were from years back and I wasn't as heavy as I am now.
The past year or so my weight has shot up quite a bit and I'm sure I have mentioned that, perhaps you missed that.
Old 02-18-2017, 12:20 AM   #33
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
My bother is a big guy and he had just closed on his house and went to do a walk thru. He was walking out to the deck when he went thru the wooden floor. He came to visit about a week after and both his legs were all bruised and badly scratched and full of cuts and he was in lots of pain. (it does happen)
I asked him How did you stop? he game this look.... and said really... with my balls.
OMG! That's a horrible thing to happen, but I couldn't help but laugh at his reply lol!
I broke a step on the deck at my aunt's house a few years back, they were old and probably a little rotten. I didn't fall through it, but I skinned my shin really bad on the next step up I always walk to the outside on steps now lol!
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:15 AM   #34
Tracii

I giggled at his answer Diana but that must have been awful.
AmyJo that sounded painful too.
Luckily I have only broken one wooden chair and several folding lawn chairs.
Going thru a floor OMG !!
Old 02-18-2017, 03:38 PM   #35
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this boardStrugglingWriter carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I would guess those pics were from years back and I wasn't as heavy as I am now.
The past year or so my weight has shot up quite a bit and I'm sure I have mentioned that, perhaps you missed that.
I don't read through or participate in the boards as I used to, so you're probably right. It seems to me that you had lost a lot of weight--maybe when you took the picture for your avatar--and would go up a little and down a little. Oh, the sands of time!

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:20 PM   #36
Tracii

I did have calcium build up in both ankles that I had to have surgery on so yes I did have to lose weight before they would operate because at 375+ I would have a hard time with rehab having to put that much weight on a healing ankle.
They did each ankle one at a time so I could heal properly.
That was several years ago and I have gained all the weight back plus some.
Yes my avatar pic is an older one.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #37
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
I did have calcium build up in both ankles that I had to have surgery on so yes I did have to lose weight before they would operate because at 375+ I would have a hard time with rehab having to put that much weight on a healing ankle.
They did each ankle one at a time so I could heal properly.
That was several years ago and I have gained all the weight back plus some.
Yes my avatar pic is an older one.
Now that's a history that makes you a Weight Board star! Except for the ankles and all. Hope all is better.
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 07:36 PM   #38
Tracii

Ankles are fine now and I'm no star just a regular person.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #39
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Ankles are fine now and I'm no star just a regular person.
You know, it's funny. Every so often, I'll be out and about; doing some shopping or going for a walk, or getting gas (these days it's usually when I'm grocery shopping,) and I'll see a woman whose size and shape just floor me. In some cases, it'll be so much more extreme, because they'll be moving a certain way, or standing a certain way, or doing a certain thing that further accentuates their features, and even if I know nothing about them, I get this instant image in my mind; not necessarily of them, but of all the best things in the overall experience of the moment. It can be a simple thing for them; just walking from one place to another, and yet, for me, it can be life-changing, and I'll remember the sighting forever.

A big example of this was a short nature walk in Maine, where I spotted one SSBHM and two SSBBWs with a little girl who was probably related to them. I could go into more detail, but they were doing that walk that some fat women do, where they swing their arms a little as they move. That's always charming. Anyway, I smiled and waved hi. I don't know if they even noticed me, and I've certainly never seen them again, but I'll tell you something. Ever since then, I never go to Maine without visiting that trail, and taking a look over the bridge and path where the experience took place.

Don't underestimate the effect you can have on people, just by being there. That's all I'm really saying.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:03 PM   #40
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I giggled at his answer Diana but that must have been awful.
AmyJo that sounded painful too.
Luckily I have only broken one wooden chair and several folding lawn chairs.
Going thru a floor OMG !!
Aside from breaking chairs, have you ever had a lawn chair or metal folding chair sink into the grass as you were sitting on it? It's happened to me enough, that I won't sit on them anymore.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:40 PM   #41
Tracii

Well yeah the lawn chair legs will go right in the ground when you sit down.
I'm too wide for most lawn chairs anyway so chaise lounge chairs are out of the question too.Just too flimsy.

Two swords I totally get what you are saying and if that is your thing that is fine with me.
I have seen guys look at large women and some just seem enthralled and that is OK.
Its hard for us to actually know if guys doing that is a good thing or they are looking at you out of disgust for being fat.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #42
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took an old rickety lawn chair to a shopping center parking lot one year to watch fireworks. People everywhere to watch. When the chair broke....it did so with a LOUD screech....and my fat arse was lying on the ground with what was left of that chair under me.
One of the few times in my life when my mom showed me some compassion...though she was probably embarrassed more than I was.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:09 AM   #43
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Well yeah the lawn chair legs will go right it the ground when you sit down.
I'm too wide for most lawn chairs anyway so chaise lounge chairs are out of the question too.Just too flimsy.

Two swords I totally get what you are saying and if that is your thing that is fine with me.
I have seen guys look at large women and some just seem enthralled and that is OK.
Its hard for us to actually know if guys doing that is a good thing or they are looking at you out of disgust for being fat.
That's why I always smile brightly when I say hi. I don't want there to be any ambiguity.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:35 PM   #44
Tracii

A smile and Hi is a good start.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:27 PM   #45
fattneko

fattneko can now change their title

When your big jeans are now your skinny jeans
fattneko is offline   Reply With Quote