Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Dimensions Market Place

Old 01-29-2017, 06:14 AM   #1
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ebay: 4-6X clothes, lots of Torrid, jewelry, shoes, handbags.

Phase 1 of my closet declutter sale up on Ebay. Mostly size 4-6X clothes, large sized costume jewelry, a pair of unworn Alegria shoes, a couple of handbags, and some rare fragrance.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/tracyarts713...1&_ipg=&_from=
Old 02-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #2
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Cannot see images on Ebay?

Hi Traci, I was browsing around the internet last night and there was no pcitures or anything else for sale on your store. I tried it again tonght and got the same non-respose . . . no images or items would pull up. You might have some else check your "store" and see if the doors are open and the lights are on. I might be doing something wrong.

M2M
I love shopping
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #3
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those auctions ended already, I listed another round though that ends on the 26th I believe. Then maybe a third round later on. Depends on what I unearth in my closet.