Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2017, 08:20 PM   #101
breastman903

breastman903 has said some nice things

Big arms and elbow dimples - super hot
breastman903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:22 PM   #102
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!

ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Love your nice fat arms....Do you know the measurements?
I don't but I will get them for you

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:34 AM   #103
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I don't but I will get them for you
oh Thanks Honey
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #104
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastman903 View Post
Big arms and elbow dimples - super hot
I kinda miss what we used to call elbow dimples: swelbow.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:02 PM   #105
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

To Ms ssbbw honeybee - Oh my goodness, what beautiful arms you have .......
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #106
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
You are not at all alone in this. I once had one of my on-the-job crushes nearly surround the back of my head with her arms (in, believe it or not, a totally professional and platonic way,) and I never wanted it to end. Of course, things really got tough in a later job, when one of my project supervisors was a BBW with beautiful, pillow-like arms... and she was sitting next to me for weeks as she taught me the ropes. I tell you, I had to practice more vulcan emotion-suppressing techniques in that time than I ever have since then.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:40 AM   #107
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
Muscly and flabby all in one go :P I love my arms. I'd love them more if they were covered more in tattoos
Very nice Do you lift weights too?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #108
Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior can now change their title

Do you remember that lady from the movie Shallow Hal. Helga the cook. I just feel so excited to see that so big arms. I LOVE THEM A LOT!!!!

Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:59 PM   #109
Teach

Teach has said some nice things

There is nothing like being held by big, soft, pillowy arms and a woman using those arms pulling you to her ample, soft, cushiony bussom resting on her large , sensuous belly.
Teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #110
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach View Post
there is nothing like being held by big, soft, pillowy arms and a woman using those arms pulling you to her ample, soft, cushiony bussom resting on her large , sensuous belly.
I love that!!!!
Old 02-28-2017, 12:31 PM   #111
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFA View Post
I kinda miss what we used to call elbow dimples: swelbow.
I agree with you, lovely elbow dimples!!!
Old 03-23-2017, 12:11 PM   #112
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
HEY I have BIG ARMS and DAMMIT they are nice!!! Wooooohoooo for the men that love big arms!
those are some GORGEOUS arms!
Old 03-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #113
Colonial Warrior

Quote:
HEY I have BIG ARMS and DAMMIT they are nice!!! Wooooohoooo for the men that love big arms!
I love those wings of a beautiful and sexy dove. Rounded to the perfection!
Old 03-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #114
Teach

Teach has said some nice things

Quote:

Those arms are magnificent!
Teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #115
lovelifesong

lovelifesong has said some nice things

You would love all of the women in my family. Genetically I think we have the biggest arms I have ever found. Even the thinner women. Most babies cuddle into a woman's chest, my baby cousins would cuddle right into my arms.
lovelifesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:17 AM   #116
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Your fluffy arms are terrific, lovely lady!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 05:47 PM   #117
quantumbits

quantumbits has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Maybe I'm alone in this but there's something sexy about a gal with big, chubby arms. Anyone else out there find a nice set of arms sexy?
I guess I agree somewhat. Definitely enough to put me in the corner for more than five minutes.

Something like:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-out_%28parenting%29
Quote:
Time-out (also known as social exclusion) is a form of behavioural modification that involves temporarily separating a person from an environment where unacceptable behavior occurred. The goal is to remove that persn from an enriched, enjoyable environment, and therefore lead to functional punishment or extinction of the offending behavior. It is an educational and parenting technique recommended by most pediatricians and developmental psychologists as an effective form of discipline. Often a corner (hence the common term corner time) or a similar space where the person is to stand or sit during time-outs is designated. This form of discipline is especially popular in western cultures.[1]
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:24 PM   #118
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumbits View Post
I know it's not liked on this forum, but I think too mcuh fat is just as unattractive as too little. If my post is going to be censored just because I say this single statement, then please ban my account. I'd happily take the ban. I'll be angry for a short time but I'll get over it. I also think if I was a woman I'd not want to be measured like cattle.
Not everyone on this forum is of the "never too much" mindset. In fact, very few seem to be. Even I have my limits, though they tend to rest somewhere in the "unable to move, and therefore constantly unhappy" range.

Also, let's not kid ourselves. The culture does far more "measuring" of women than anyone on this board does. Plus, I'm willing to bet that most women also have preferences of their own, both physical and otherwise. The fact that others do the same thing is something I've learned to deal with.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #119
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Big arm are definitely very attractive!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #120
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Truth right here ....

I will say that as I've gotten older and been in more relationships, I've trended towards liking a lot bigger women than what I used to say was my "cut off point" for size. But I definitely draw the line at "Too big too get around." Immobility is its own kink/fetish or goal for some folks, and that's absolutely their prerogative. But personally? I'm more into the general concept of, "As big and heavy as possible while still being able to move all of that weight around pretty well."

It's relatively rare, but I absolutely love the big gals who go for the "she hulk" thing .... lots of muscle underneath a layer of fat on a big bone structure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
Not everyone on this forum is of the "never too much" mindset. In fact, very few seem to be. Even I have my limits, though they tend to rest somewhere in the "unable to move, and therefore constantly unhappy" range.

Also, let's not kid ourselves. The culture does far more "measuring" of women than anyone on this board does. Plus, I'm willing to bet that most women also have preferences of their own, both physical and otherwise. The fact that others do the same thing is something I've learned to deal with.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:01 PM   #121
tigereyes

tigereyes has said some nice things
Default Big Arms? You Bet!

Big arms means big, or at least bigger than average, everywhere else. Feeling/massaging/even just viewing all that accumulated fat is a thrill, pure and simple
tigereyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 08:28 AM   #122
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I love big arms, I actually find it a massive turn on when my girl has bigger arms than I have legs .
Old 08-23-2017, 12:05 AM   #123
SpanishCastleMagic

SpanishCastleMagic can now change their title

Hell yes! I love huge flabby cellulite covered arms that I can fondle.
SpanishCastleMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:13 PM   #124
knightmare870

knightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesknightmare870 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love it. I constantly massage my wife's arms. I love big, soft arms.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:14 PM   #125
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Big pillowy arms are amazing.