Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #76
scooter0

scooter0 has said some nice things

Eh, I'm a little strange. I don't know where it came from, but as a real little kid i was kindof fascinated with fat in general. (Not specifically fat girls) Just the bouncyness and bigness of fat people. I was on the swim team, and so I'd often see fat kids running around. I have a very vague memory of going to a restaurant and being spellbound by someone who was (in my memory, which i now sincerely doubt, but i still have the picture in my head) about as wide as she was tall. Basically a human sphere.

I also have pretty vivid memories of the violet scene in willy wonka, and also several of the illustrations in other Ronald Dahl books like Matilda, James and the Giant Peach, and of course Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (both violet and the other fat kid) All of those books either have fat characters or stuffing scenes. I also remember seeing a TV special called "Life in the Fat Lane" that featured a lot of fat people, including a whole family. I have a vivid memory of a really fat brother and sister walking down a beach together. I was probably 10 at the time, and the girl was about my age though probably around 100 pounds heavier. This was all before I had any interest in girls at all, but i was still kind of captivated. Ooh, also, there were a couple garfield cartoons where he gets really fat. I liked those a lot.

I also did the shirt stuffing thing as a kid. But now I really have no interest in gaining myself...I'm actually a pretty skinny guy at 6'7" and around 200... just the preference for bigger girls stuck around.

Anyway, I did look into things when my family got internet. To be honest, i was actually just hoping to find more info on the guinness world record people. It was frustrating that every year it was the same pictures and same descriptions, right? I think i did a search for "Fattest Girl in the World" which lead me to a story here on Dims by the same name (which I initially thought was real, hehe).

Anyway, by the time i made it to high school and noticing the magic of girls, i had the misfortune of winding up at a small private school where there really weren't any big girls. Curvy maybe, but nobody that i'd classify as a BBW. But, nonetheless, at some point in HS i realized that i definitely had an increased physical attraction to bigger girls. Now I think back on it, most of the big girls who i was most spellbound by were either on swim team or some other sport or recreation-related activity... and now it turns out that while i like big girls, it really matters to me that they not be unhealthy/out of shape. I wonder if that has any connection to the fact that swim team was my best source of bbw gawkage.

Who knows?

Anyway, now for me, attraction is physical first (obviously) but then very quickly personal. Like, if i see a gorgeous fat girl, but then realize she's not a very good personality match, i won't really be attracted at all anymore. Also, I've definitely been attracted to girls who aren't fat because I got to know them.

I do find it really fascinating the that the Violet scene in willy wonka is kindof huge in the formation of an FA. Makes me wonder how this subculture would be different if there had never been a willy wonka movie. Or if there had been MORE stuff like that.

I also find it interesting that singular experiences or people or movies have been turning points for some people when there is SUCH a strong cultural current that points us in the direction of ultra-slim (albeit with butts and breasts of women twice their size.)

Kinda makes you wonder if looking for larger women isn't actually a human's biological norm doesn't it?

Edit: All the fat girls on swim team seemed to swim butterfly. My worst stroke. Go figure.
scooter0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #77
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I have been a "booty admirer" since grade school days. Also, most of the girls my age that grew up in my neighborhood were big and soft, and had big round butts. I guess that corrupted me from an early age, and my booty admiration has only gotten "worse" the older i got. I guess I am in bad shape by now, since I am 43!
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #78
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I have no clue when I became a FA, at birth? lol. I know the first time I ever had a crush on someone it was in 5th grade and of course she was a big girl. I found the fat community when I was in high school, but before that I always thought my preference in just liking big girls was weird and sometimes would wish I would be like other guys and be into skinny girls. Hey, I was in high school and trying to fit it in, shoot me ;P But after finding the fat community I started to accept more and more who I was.

My friends sometimes don't understand why all I date are fat chicks and say they would ridicule and make fun of me for it, but how can they when I'm upfront and proud about it lol. I've just had to explain to them that it's just how they like skinny girls, I like big girls, it's not rocket science, everyone's just wired differently. I even tell them they should try dating a fat chick, and if it gets to that point, I bet it's the best sex they've ever had LOL ;P
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #79
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

I've always had a fascination with very big and soft people, and gotten a kick out of them. Read Garfield as a kid, had a thing for Bloona from Toejam & Earl, etc... However, my early FA experiences were as a little kid, so while I was drawn to fat people, it wasn't "attraction" in the adult sense. I remember being fascinated with a very fat man I saw at an outdoor picnic at my local parish of the time, and captivated by one of my third grade teachers, who seemed miraculously able to fill the classroom door sideways. However, the first time I ever had a clear idea of my real feelings was in high school, when one of my fellow students was somewhere in the 450-600 lb range (I haven't seen her in a long time, but I remember her being very large. Perhaps rose-colored glasses contribute.)

It took me a while to gather up the courage to act on my feelings more directly, but I guess "high school" is the answer to the main question.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:50 AM   #80
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In high school, I had a crush on one of the two heaviest girls in my grade. We have kept in touch since then and she is now a ssbbw. I had a crush on the heaviest girl in the grade below mine too.

One event that marked me in my 20s was being at a friend's house among others playing dominoes with Jerry Springer on the TV set. It was the episode with Carol Yager who was the largest woman I'd ever seen up to that point in my life. I never entertained the thought of women that big in my life before. I found myself so infatuated with her that I had to be called away from looking at the show to play the game. She was as wide as her bed. I imagined how massive she would be if I were to have been able to fit in that bed with her. How long it would take for me to rub her body. I imagined the enormous amounts of food she must have eaten in a sitting and found myself incredibly and amazingly aroused. I was slightly self-conscious that they were aware I was getting my jollies from seeing a large, bed-bound woman. I didn't think I could be aroused by a woman that large and that was a surprise to me. Even counting the schoolyard crush from high school, I had not dated many bbw, ssbbw or even obese women at that part of my life but knew I would from that point onward.

I very much doubt I'll be in a relationship with a woman weighing close to 1,000lbs but I'd be happy to be with one if she was or got as heavy as 600lbs. There aren't many ssbbw in my part of Canada unfortunately so my dating options are limited. As time passes, I'm considering moving to the States even in its uncertain political climate. The heart needs what the heart needs.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:11 PM   #81
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
The heart needs what the heart needs.
Does it ever!
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote