Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-27-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ) has said some nice things
Default Where to next

Hello all. So my latest story is just about finished, 3-4 parts left with the next part about half done.

Just trying to figure out what to write next. I have an idea for a story about the munchies and then being involved in an office type setting, as well as a story about a woman getting lost in cyber space. Or a woman becoming a professional poker player.

Hope everyone is well.

Jake (JMJ)
Jake (JMJ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #2
uno

uno has said some nice things

I like the office setting idea. I'm often playing the bad influence in my office trying to get my friends to break their diets and eating in front of them.
uno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

I would love a story about a woman who gets a new job, and everyone in her department is obese (300+ pounds). They all like to eat a lot and always go out for lunch or get food. At first she slowly gains weight as she tries to resist, but slowly she starts to enjoy herself more and eventually gets as fat as her co-workers.It would be a realistic story that would take place in the span of 5 years or so.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
Jake (JMJ)

The munchies story would be like that only not realistic. Also had an idea of a woman getting a job at a deli or something and a fat guy comes in everyday and slowly but surely his eating essentially becomes contagious and she gets fat.
Old 03-08-2017, 05:30 AM   #5
Pingou

Pingou has said some nice things

I would love to read another story with reality change, and where the characters are oblivious to the change. They in fact change the reality with their sayings (haven't you gained 10 pounds ?), as well as embracing this new reality.

For example people teasing themselves about an hypothetical weight that magically happens.

I don't mind the environment, if it's in a cyber space, a discussion between womens at the office, or during a poker game
Pingou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 12:49 PM   #6
Jake (JMJ)

Odds are I'll be working on the poker story after I finish my current story which has roughly 3 parts left. Then, if I can find an artist to work with, I'll do the munchies office story, I drafted up an outline for it already.

Jake (JMJ)