Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-11-2017, 05:55 AM   #1
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Manscaping?

Guys, do you do it? Ladies, do you prefer your male partners do it? My wife makes me do it. (That's right, I said "makes" me do it: I don't have a choice.) Then again, she incentivizes compliance so it's definitely worth it to just do what she wants!

NOTE: This pick will remain picture free!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #2
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are we talking trimming or shaving?
Old 03-11-2017, 05:51 PM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol, I wasn't sure what in the world was being talked about until Fueling posted...

I thought many things...but none were shaving

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have heard there are guys who do shave... I would never. The chaffing would be awful as it gets stubble. I do trim, however that has never been requested, more of a personal preference.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:28 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trimming and maintenance is nice and shows the guy takes care of himself.
Letting the weeds take over is not attractive to me at all.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:08 PM   #6
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Au Naturel! Please!

I like (OK, more than like!) and prefer body hair on a man. To me it is sexy, masculine, and a turn on. It doesn't matter if there is a little, a moderate amount, or a lot. Leave it there! Hair color doesn't matter, either. Don't worry about those first stray grays when they appear!

I like the softness of natural pubic hair. I like to touch it, play with it, smell it (pheromones, people!), nuzzle into it, and feel it against my fat face! I like when it tickles my nose. A man's body hair is a natural aphrodisiac, to me. [Disclaimer: Not just any man's body hair, only that of the man I would be involved with.]

As far as maintenance, as long as a man showers regularly and uses deodorant, that is all I require. (Oh, and I prefer him to have short fingernails. )

I was in a LTR with someone who preferred to trim and occasionally shave. I understood why he preferred to trim a little, but his experimenting with shaving down there I did not like. I want to see/feel hair. The hair came back straighter and stiffer. Not the original natural softness like I preferred.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:54 PM   #7
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
Au Naturel! Please!

I like (OK, more than like!) and prefer body hair on a man. To me it is sexy, masculine, and a turn on. It doesn't matter if there is a little, a moderate amount, or a lot. Leave it there! Hair color doesn't matter, either. Don't worry about those first stray grays when they appear!

I like the softness of natural pubic hair. I like to touch it, play with it, smell it (pheromones, people!), nuzzle into it, and feel it against my fat face! I like when it tickles my nose. A man's body hair is a natural aphrodisiac, to me. [Disclaimer: Not just any man's body hair, only that of the man I would be involved with.]

As far as maintenance, as long as a man showers regularly and uses deodorant, that is all I require. (Oh, and I prefer him to have short fingernails. )

I was in a LTR with someone who preferred to trim and occasionally shave. I understood why he preferred to trim a little, but his experimenting with shaving down there I did not like. I want to see/feel hair. The hair came back straighter and stiffer. Not the original natural softness like I preferred.
Oh my gosh, I agree with everything you said except I prefer no deodorant. Love a bit of man musk.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:24 AM   #8
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Are we talking trimming or shaving?
Trimming is like mowing the lawn, shaving would be more like xeriscaping! Either way it's manscaping. I'm required to trim it pretty close and encouraged to shave. The first time I shaved she actually did it too me. We were showering together and she finished herself and kept right on going with me. I haven't shaved in a while but she recently said something to the tune of, "You know I like him shaved so I don't know why you'd not just do it." So...I will probably respond to that. Like I said, she really does make it worthwhile.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:20 AM   #9
fuelingfire

I have a feeling this might receive a few follow up jokes. This doesn't really apply to me but... having a lot of hair in the swimsuit region may make a certain part of the male anatomy seem small in comparison. The inverse also being true. I have read this somewhere and it makes sense... um, again not about me.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:35 AM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not sure how that works FF but if you say so OK.
A bunch of hair sticking out of a bathing suit like a speedo is kinds gross IMO.

Guys arms are a turn on for me even if they are hairy.
If he puts his arms around me from behind like over my shoulders and I can rest my hands on his forearms I get a little turned on.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #11
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Trimming and maintenance is nice and shows the guy takes care of himself.
Letting the weeds take over is not attractive to me at all.
I concur. Don't like to get hair in my mouth.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-12-2017, 10:18 AM   #12
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

it changes for me. I go back and forth between completely smooth and au naturel. Usually smooth in the summer as I work outdoors and it is super hot and humid and it feels better, more fresh feeling. But either way it's no big deal as I'm not what you would call overly hairy. I have enough to know it's there and feel but it doesn't look like I'm walking around in a gorilla suit either.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:43 AM   #13
happily_married

I never thought about the perceived size thing that FF brings up, but my wife did tell me she appreciates male beauty more when she can actually see it. She judges size by how well she can feel me inside her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I concur. Don't like to get hair in my mouth.
Bless you, GEF, bless you!
Old 03-13-2017, 03:39 PM   #14
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer hairy men. All natural is good, light to moderate trimming is good. Heavy trimming or shaving wouldn't be a dealbreaker or even make someone less attractive to me in the big picture kind of way. But it definitely wouldn't be something I'd get excited about, it'd be a "meh" kind of thing. I figure if that's how he likes his body to be, that's fine with me. Not my preference, but not my body either, so not really my business or place to embrace or reject.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #15
Tracii

I agree its his body so he can be hairy if he prefers it.If I was in love with the person I could deal with it I'm sure.
It would be petty of me to demand he shave.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:25 PM   #16
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I agree its his body so he can be hairy if he prefers it.If I was in love with the person I could deal with it I'm sure.
It would be petty of me to demand he shave.
I actually do prefer some hair on myself down there but my wife has been very clear about what she prefers. And she has her ways of incentivizing these things. I'm a type-A outside our home, but once I get home I'm definitely the sub in our relationship, so if she says it I do it. With that said, submission is, by definition, voluntary. So even though I prefer to just let it grow, trimming/shaving is still indirectly my choice.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:23 AM   #17
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

I try my best to keep the base of my shaft and balls smooth. GF doesn't like having to stop and pull hair out of her mouth in the heat of the moment. The rest I trim accordingly.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

I enjoy it smooth...it's just so much more inviting and attractive to me when it's shaved. Long hair growth is distracting to me.

Bottom line has always been....if *I* am more into it and enjoying it, you best believe I make sure he's enjoying it. When he shaves, it's understood that it's something he does for both of us...not just me.
Not to mention, I don't mind it shaved off down there on me (though it's not always that way). He seems to like the contact of flesh on flesh when I do that.

I don't perceive it as being "Selfish" to expect some personal hygiene from a partner. Aren't we both expected to shower/be clean before becoming intimate?

So what's wrong with pulling the razor out while bathing? I shave my underarms and legs regularly and he likes that. So I see nothing wrong with wanting a clean shaven face....or dick.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #19
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No shaving; stubble hurts! But trimming is greatly appreciated =p
Only time trimming is mandatory is, well, as GEF said....no hair in the mouth.

I lucked out with a guy who is pretty hairless naturally.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #20
happily_married

Tonight I finally worked up the courage to shave. I hated shaving but love the way it feels now! I know I'll have to keep it this way or it's gonna feel like a cactus!

I hope she likes it!
Old 03-17-2017, 05:51 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

She'll love it

Old 03-18-2017, 07:11 PM   #22
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did it in college for soccer, easy clean up after games. Girlfriends didn't like it
Old 03-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #23
Big Buckeye Guy

Big Buckeye Guy has said some nice things

I'm new here but thought that I'd chime in on this one.

I am very hairy all over. When it comes to the naughty parts, I have been clean shaven before and I liked it. But, it was too much work to keep it smooth. So now it is grown out but I keep it trimmed down.
Big Buckeye Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:53 AM   #24
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Tonight I finally worked up the courage to shave. I hated shaving but love the way it feels now! I know I'll have to keep it this way or it's gonna feel like a cactus!

I hope she likes it!
You are really gonna have to do maintanence on that, if it gets stubbly you will hate yourself (unless you're light and lean enough down there to avoid chafing). I trimmed too short once and dear gods the bristles...
Old 03-25-2017, 07:17 AM   #25
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Answer: Yes.

Method: Cold water, not hot. You'd think the same rules apply as for the face, but it's different kinda hair.

First, you stand over the john with a pair of household or haircutting scissors, grab whatever hair you can grab with one hand and with the other, snip snip until it's nice and even. Clean up the toilet - the rim, the bowl. Don't leave your damned hairs all over the place.

Then into the bathtub with you, lather up, take a nice sharp, fresh razor, and have at it. Rinse the blade after every pass. Be artful. Go slowly. Wash down the whole area and dry it so you can have a look at the results. When it's dry, lather up again and have at it again.

It is, in my experience, close to impossible to nick yourself unless you are drunk or stoned and even then, men who have shaved since they're had facial hair know how to use the sharp tools without incident.

Ladies love it -A) the fact that you're seeing to that area at all B) You're less likely to smell down there afterwards - C) You'll feel like a porn star and she'll feel like she is in bed with a porn star.

Highly recommended.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote