Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 02-08-2016, 12:01 PM   #151
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have learned to like being big and deal with it just fine.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:12 PM   #152
seaturtle71

seaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseaturtle71 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I except it and enjoy it. I love my size right now. I am 223. This is a perfect weight for me.
seaturtle71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:18 AM   #153
zaftigprincess

zaftigprincess has said some nice things

For me, the issue is more about how I'm treated because of the size of my body...........although I wish I didn't carry as much weight on my face, I'm reasonably happy with how my body looks and I never look in the mirror and think I look disgusting. I'm confident enough to wear pretty much whatever I want and I have a loving husband who thinks I'm gorgeous whatever size I am. However, I wish I could go to the Doctor and not have whatever issue I'm there about reduced to a weight thing and I wish I could open a magazine or newspaper without seeing some example of fat shaming.
I love my body whatever size it is, I just wish our society would treat fat people like human beings rather than a problem that needs to be solved *sigh*
zaftigprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:15 AM   #154
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bumping this thread

It's been a rollercoaster for me. There have been times when I really enjoy it and then times that I didn't. I guess it all just depends on what else is going on in my life. In the last year though, I can say that I've really enjoyed it. I feel more comfortable with myself and my body more consistently now. I hope it continues to be that way.
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:52 AM   #155
Christoo

Christoo has said some nice things

This is important to me as well..I agree with the fat shaming issues I cannot stand how it is perfectly acceptable for people to point out how 'fat' I am and get away with it...I mean yeah thanks for your civic duty in saying ' you are disgusting and gross only saying that cause I care about your health." It has taken me years ot accept me for me...not sure i am there yet..but the society does not promote acceptance based on the person and that can throw blocks our way. xo
Christoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:33 PM   #156
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sue, where are you? I miss you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue View Post
I'd have to admit I like being fat, mostly because obesity has had such great fringe benefits for me. It's forced me to think creatively and independently, it's taught me to see what is and is not truly important in life, and it make me feel big and powerful yet soft and feminine. Every day I thank goodness to live in a country where I have the luxury to be as fat as I am and enjoy such a great quality of life. Methinx my fat has made me a better person.

And of course when my husband massages me, it takes a loooong time. Despite the occasional hassles and challenges of living with obesity, my fat just feels so right.
Heavy_Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:26 AM   #157
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I enjoy eating way more than I enjoyed being thin. That's pretty much what it comes down to.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:13 PM   #158
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Having been skinny and fat I like being fat much better than being skinny.
I like the way you think Amanda
Old 03-19-2017, 05:19 AM   #159
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Having been skinny and fat I like being fat much better than being skinny.
I like the way you think Amanda
Thank you dear.

I was also rather thin at one point. While I have always been comfortable and confident about my body, I am certainly enjoying myself more these days.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:15 PM   #160
Tracii

My body confidence was really low when I was thin.I felt like skin and bones with no figure at all.
Friends would want to go swimming and show off but me I would wear a Tshirt over my suit top.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:18 AM   #161
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

I also love to eat way way more than being thin lol . just the thought makes me want cake��
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:44 AM   #162
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
I also love to eat way way more than being thin lol . just the thought makes me want cake��
You should have some
Old 04-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #163
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Lol are you trying to make me fat, and for the record could find cake but are donuts acceptable ?
Old 04-07-2017, 07:49 AM   #164
traceg

Lol are you trying to make me fat , and i hope donuts are an acceptable second choice as they were closer Lolo
Old 04-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #165
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Lol are you trying to make me fat, and for the record could find cake but are donuts acceptable ?
Trying? LOL I think that ship has sailed.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #166
traceg

Yes well you may be right lol , it must have been the donuts
Old 04-07-2017, 08:00 AM   #167
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Yes well you may be right lol , it must have been the donuts
Among other things
Old 04-07-2017, 08:02 AM   #168
traceg

Ok ok you might be right lol looks like you like you cake too
Old 04-07-2017, 08:04 AM   #169
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Ok ok you might be right lol looks like you like you cake too
I do... but these days my passion is custard.
Old 04-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #170
traceg

Lol i have eaten my share of custard as well
Old 04-07-2017, 08:06 AM   #171
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Lol i have eaten my share of custard as well
I do not doubt it.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:51 PM   #172
KandyKravenkox

KandyKravenkox has said some nice things

As a transgender gal that is fat I have to say that hope my post will be accepted and met favorably. I fully enjoy that I am fat and wouldn't take a skinny pill ever. I like how the female hormones I take have curved me out as I have gained. I will continue to gain and see how I develop. Right now I weigh 291 and feel fine carrying it.I hope to go into the mid 300 lb range as of now. I have posted a pic of myself that I hope will be liked!
KandyKravenkox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acceptance