Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-10-2017, 03:06 PM   #26
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Definitely *poke* worthy
Thanks Amanda
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 09:42 PM   #27
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default pedal extenders

Tracii, I'd never poke your tummy! Well, maybe, since you've gained 30lbs, could I resist? *poke* *poke* (hey I like how you look!)
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:34 PM   #28
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks SSBHM,
There is plenty of tummy to poke these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 035 (500x334).jpg (66.0 KB, 604 views)
Old 02-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #29
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Tracii, I find your photo above very appealing.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #30
Tracii

Thanks I appreciate that
Old 02-20-2017, 11:47 AM   #31
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Thanks SSBHM,
There sure is *poke*
Old 02-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #32
Tracii

No kidding LOL
Old 02-20-2017, 03:28 PM   #33
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

lovely pic Tracii!
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:06 PM   #34
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks nikola.
Sorry answered to the wrong thread and can't delete

Last edited by ditzygirl; 02-20-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: wrong thread
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #35
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'd never poke you in a mean way

Tracii,

I'd never want to bruise you. But *poke* *poke* it would be gosh darn *poke* hard not to want to play with your *poke* *poke* just a little bit.

SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:24 AM   #36
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks SSBHM,
Coming out of the fridge?

Clearly someone has been going into the fridge. Often. *poke*
Old 02-24-2017, 04:04 PM   #37
Tracii

Clearly Amanda with you right behind me *pokie pokie*.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:47 PM   #38
AmandaLynn

Lol, hey that tickles. And you know I love to eat!!!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:15 PM   #39
Tracii

I know and it shows
Old 02-24-2017, 11:10 PM   #40
Teach

Teach has said some nice things

All of this "poking" is very cute and very hot. Great pics
Teach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 05:43 PM   #41
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been thinking about it, and concluded that I could fairly be called a closeted feedee.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #42
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I've been thinking about it, and concluded that I could fairly be called a closeted feedee.

That belly isn't fitting I any of my closets. Admittedly, my closets are pretty small, but you know what I mean. *poke*
Old 03-22-2017, 06:16 AM   #43
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
That belly isn't fitting I any of my closets. Admittedly, my closets are pretty small, but you know what I mean. *poke*
I should have added "To the extent that you can be in the closet about such things."

Overall in life I monitor pretty carefully to manage my weight within bounds that I figure I can 'get away with' (as in: it is clear I love food and am not especially active so I am somewhat fat -- but people aren't apt to reach for explanations beyond that for my size).

But I regularly eat for the purpose of reveling in the excess of it; regularly in small ways (mid-afternoon cookies with tea that I know in no way do I need), occasionally in larger ways (walking home yesterday I had to go into a store to pick up mik, while I was there picked up a container of donuts and ate all 1500 calories of them in the dozen or so minutes it took me to finish walking home, and then I sat down to a full supper). Yes I want the taste and the sweet, but I think if that sort of thing were somehow stripped of the feedee connotations that I'd be far less likely to do that)
Old 03-22-2017, 06:50 AM   #44
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I should have added "To the extent that you can be in the closet about such things."

Overall in life I monitor pretty carefully to manage my weight within bounds that I figure I can 'get away with' (as in: it is clear I love food and am not especially active so I am somewhat fat -- but people aren't apt to reach for explanations beyond that for my size).

But I regularly eat for the purpose of reveling in the excess of it; regularly in small ways (mid-afternoon cookies with tea that I know in no way do I need), occasionally in larger ways (walking home yesterday I had to go into a store to pick up mik, while I was there picked up a container of donuts and ate all 1500 calories of them in the dozen or so minutes it took me to finish walking home, and then I sat down to a full supper). Yes I want the taste and the sweet, but I think if that sort of thing were somehow stripped of the feedee connotations that I'd be far less likely to do that)
Who really says no to donuts though?

Actually, one point kind of caught my eye here. Do you really have to explain yourself? I mean to have to justify your weight? I have had family and friends comment on my weight and definitely on the new lbs I put on especially since I moved. I don't think I've ever had to explain or justify how I actually put on weight. It could just be the way you said it, it just sounds funny to me.

When my cousin was here last fall, she commented on my new lbs. After a few nights hanging out, there was no question as to why and how I put on weight. It was rather obvious.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:18 AM   #45
Tracii

No question *poke poke*
Old 03-22-2017, 07:54 AM   #46
AmandaLynn

Quote:
No question *poke poke*
LOL, you see!
Old 03-22-2017, 10:23 AM   #47
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

I came out of the fridge years ago,kinda never looked back,and happier for it.Hubby is also that's for sure!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:44 AM   #48
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
I came out of the fridge years ago,kinda never looked back,and happier for it.Hubby is also that's for sure!
It's those trips back to the fridge that tend to stick with you
Old 03-22-2017, 04:44 PM   #49
Tracii

If I could just find an app to bring my fridge to me when I am at the other end of the house and get hungry.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:27 PM   #50
AmandaLynn

Quote:
If I could just find an app to bring my fridge to me when I am at the other end of the house and get hungry.
You mean you don't have that now? *poke*