Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Readers Forum

Old 04-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #1
Borghen

Borghen has said some nice things
Exclamation Help for a foreign writer

Hello everybody!
I am an Italian writer who has already published a few stories on this website. I am mostly into female stuffing (with some unavoidable WG as side effect), but I would also like to try with a male character.
The problem is that my English is not good enough to publish. I am looking for some good samaritan to help me with the editing of the couple of stories I am currently working on. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Borghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #2
Rykken

Rykken has said some nice things

I'd love to help!! Want to send me a quick note, then we can get started!!!
Rykken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 04:19 AM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ciao Borghen,

nessun problema! La squadra dei moderatori sempre disponibile ad assisterle con tutte domande e insicurezze sopra le posting delle Sue storie qui in Inglese. Felice scrittura!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:23 AM   #4
Borghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykken View Post
I'd love to help!! Want to send me a quick note, then we can get started!!!
Ok, thanks!
But it looks like the mods already provide some help. I am going to ask them, first.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:26 AM   #5
Borghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Ciao Borghen,

nessun problema! La squadra dei moderatori sempre disponibile ad assisterle con tutte domande e insicurezze sopra le posting delle Sue storie qui in Inglese. Felice scrittura!
Well, thanks for answering in my language! I appreciate that.
So, how does it work? May I send you the story right away by message or is there a specific mail?
Old 03-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #6
Borghen

Agouderia is not answering anymore. Hoping that she is all right and just insanely busy, is there anybody who can help me with the latest pages of my story? I would really appreciate some editing.
Thanks in advance!
Old 12-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #7
Borghen

Well, I finished my story a couple of months ago (the first draft is roughly fifty pages). As I am receiving no answer by the Library, I am renewing my plea: is there any seasoned writer who can help me editing the second half?
Old 12-19-2017, 09:32 AM   #8
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello Borghen - sorry for the delay in response, but as you know all moderators here do this as volunteers. So our regular professional and personal lives sometimes do have priority.

Over the past years, editing your one story has taken up more time than my work in the Library for all other authors put together. I'll see if I have the time to have one last go at it over the holidays now.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:36 AM   #9
Marlow

Marlow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarlow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I can take a look if you still need a hand. Always happy to help.
Marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 02:29 AM   #10
Borghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Hello Borghen - sorry for the delay in response, but as you know all moderators here do this as volunteers. So our regular professional and personal lives sometimes do have priority.

Over the past years, editing your one story has taken up more time than my work in the Library for all other authors put together. I'll see if I have the time to have one last go at it over the holidays now.
No need to apologize, really. I was well aware that you all were working on a strict volunteer basis. Of course, I thank you for all you have done for me until now.
But I am more than a little taken aback from your next comment: is my prose really so awful? I recall that in your first mail you told that it was at least average and that a few native speaker even wrote worse. I am striving to improve anyway.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:31 AM   #11
Borghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I can take a look if you still need a hand. Always happy to help.
Marlow, you are one of my favourite authors, no kidding. Your long stories keep me asking for more.
How may I send you my work? It would be a honor to receive your editing.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #12
Marlow

Marlow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarlow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Always been a fan of yours, myself! I'll send you a PM with my email.
Marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #13
Borghen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Always been a fan of yours, myself! I'll send you a PM with my email.
Read and answered. I hope I deserve your esteem.

Tags
editing, writing