Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #51
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG I wish.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:53 PM   #52
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
You mean you don't have that now? *poke*
Since I'm in college I have a lil fridge in my dorm room. I think even after I graduate and get an apartment I'm gonna keep it so I have a fridge in my bedroom.
Old 03-26-2017, 03:58 PM   #53
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thats is a great idea squeez no sense in having to walk all the way to the kitchen if you don't have to.
Old 03-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #54
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Since I'm in college I have a lil fridge in my dorm room. I think even after I graduate and get an apartment I'm gonna keep it so I have a fridge in my bedroom.

I had the dorm fridge at college. I still have it. It's in storage at my parent's house back in Lafayette . My apartment here came with a fridge so I left it behind. It's in the next room over, I make regular visits.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:23 PM   #55
Tracii

You probably would have to have two in your room now.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:25 AM   #56
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
You probably would have to have two in your room now.
LOL< no, but I do have to go grocery shopping eventually. The fridge was looking a little bare this morning before I left for work.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:44 AM   #57
Tracii

You do know fat girls always have a well stocked fridge.*poke poke*.
You are slacking GF.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 AM   #58
AmandaLynn

Quote:
You do know fat girls always have a well stocked fridge.*poke poke*.
You are slacking GF.
That can't be true... they way you eat dear, how is you fridge ever really full.

You can a have a full fridge or a full belly, but the only day you can have both is on grocery day.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:31 PM   #59
Tracii

I have two fridges and a deep freeze so there Miss smarty pants !!
Old 03-31-2017, 03:33 AM   #60
AmandaLynn

Quote:
I have two fridges and a deep freeze so there Miss smarty pants !!
That is quite a bit if grocery shopping
Old 03-31-2017, 12:11 PM   #61
Tracii

It is trust me.
When I go I stock up because thats what fat girls do.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:55 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always did think that the ultimate 'fat by choice' statement would be having mini-fridges in place of nightstands beside your bed. I can't say that I've often wanted to eat in the middle of the night, but it sure would feel luxurious and decadent to roll over in the morning and pull out some treats for first breakfast, before even leaving bed!
Old 03-31-2017, 02:45 PM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I always did think that the ultimate 'fat by choice' statement would be having mini-fridges in place of nightstands beside your bed. I can't say that I've often wanted to eat in the middle of the night, but it sure would feel luxurious and decadent to roll over in the morning and pull out some treats for first breakfast, before even leaving bed!
I literally don't remember the last time I got through an entire night without waking up and getting something to eat in the middle of it. Which may explain why I've gained, like, 40 lbs in the last year.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 03:03 PM   #64
AmandaLynn

Quote:

Delightful!
Old 03-31-2017, 05:52 PM   #65
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Some weekends I like to play "Fat Princess" and just do nothing but lay in bed and eat. So luxurious and just a bit naughty.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:28 PM   #66
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Some weekends I like to play "Fat Princess" and just do nothing but lay in bed and eat. So luxurious and just a bit naughty.
I am totally with that

Though at some point I move it to the couch.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #67
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

That would be one of the greatest apps ever!!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:08 PM   #68
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

I have a good friend who keeps a mini fridge in her guest room for friends who come to stay from out of town. She stocks it with the guest's favorite snacks and drinks. She also throws in some local treats. Seeing it made me want a bedside mini fridge of my own. I'm all for nightstand fridges.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:45 AM   #69
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

The app for the fridge would be awesome!Invent that and never work again!Oh well for right now the hubby will just have to do.Off to church than IHOP!🥞
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:47 AM   #70
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nightstand fridge? I think you might be onto something there
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:51 PM   #71
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

It won't fit on my nightstand though...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GEBaby.jpg (38.1 KB, 157 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 05:40 PM   #72
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

That would have to be a huge nightstand!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:05 PM   #73
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
It won't fit on my nightstand though...
That's impossible. Nobody's fridge is that organized!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:24 PM   #74
Tracii

I hope those leftovers are covered LOL.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:41 AM   #75
AmandaLynn

Leftovers? What are those?