Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-29-2017, 06:51 PM   #1
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Jimmy Dean Stuffed Hashbrowns

Just saw the commercial for Jimmy Dean brand stuffed hashbrowns- I assume they come frozen as other Jimmy Dean products do.

Anyone tried them yet? Sounds interesting and quick...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Might go well with some of this:

https://youtu.be/VVdhjar_FtQ
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #3
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Just saw the commercial for Jimmy Dean brand stuffed hashbrowns- I assume they come frozen as other Jimmy Dean products do.

Anyone tried them yet? Sounds interesting and quick...
My husband likes them for quick workday "eat while sitting in traffic" breakfasts. I've had one of the varieties, maybe the bacon one? And it was good. Think of them as the hash brown counterpart of loaded mashed potatoes. They're frozen, I heat them in the toaster oven on a pan so they get nice and crispy. You can microwave them, but they won't get crispy.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:10 PM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Must try them sometime, sounds quick and easy.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 09:36 PM   #5
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gord Dang, these things are starting to sound good.

I've never seen any Jimmy Dean products in Canada, though.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:01 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Normally I just slice and fry my taters in a cast iron skillet.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 05:33 PM   #7
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
Might go well with some of this:

https://youtu.be/VVdhjar_FtQ
Big mouth full of Cox....oh yeah.

Sick Andrew- knew there was a reason I like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Normally I just slice and fry my taters in a cast iron skillet.
I love that- now add some onion or green pepper or both. Top with garlic salt and Nature's Seasoning = awesome!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote