Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #1
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed
Default When/how did you notice you were supersized?

One of my favorite threads is the one asking how and when people realized they were fat.

Well, I don't know if it works, but it's the Weight Board and I thought I'd ask: what about "supersized"?
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

When i was looking at a very large couple at the grocery store with a little boy and i overheard him say "look mom that guy is way bigger then you and dad " lol
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote