Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-25-2017, 07:35 AM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
You are really gonna have to do maintanence on that, if it gets stubbly you will hate yourself (unless you're light and lean enough down there to avoid chafing). I trimmed too short once and dear gods the bristles...
I have to do maintenance on it anyway because that's how she likes it, but I definitely get your point. Incidentally I am pretty fit so chafing isn't a really big problem.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #27
quantumbits

quantumbits can now change their title

To each his/her own. Even this forum is a "to each his/her own" thing. Live and let live too.

It's different though when someone else comes after your razors, shavers and scissors. Then it's time to militarize.
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:56 AM   #28
Marshmallow Minotaur
Short fat bear

Marshmallow Minotaur has said some nice things

I occasionally shave, but most of the time I have hair. Though I prefer the smooth look and feel of skin.
Marshmallow Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote