Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-16-2015, 02:46 PM   #26
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Add me to the list of guys who love big lower bellies. Nothing sexier than a double or triple roll belly on a woman. And when the lower belly roll hangs down, it is so hot! Your photos look great.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:26 AM   #27
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

You and your belly are gorgeous in my humble opinion.
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:13 AM   #28
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love large, lower hanging bellies. The bigger the better. I was on the bus a few days ago and a short bbw/ssbbw got on and sat down near me. I didn't think she was that big at first until I saw her lower belly hanging, peeking below her coat. If I stared for too long she would have caught me looking at her belly. I had to admire it by taking casual glances. I believe the lower belly is the tell-tale sign of ssbbw. The bigger or lower it hangs is how I measure or classify the woman and get an idea of how much she might weigh if I'm not told outright.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #29
ssbbw_lovers

ssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 clubssbbw_lovers is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
I love large, lower hanging bellies. The bigger the better.
I believe the lower belly is the tell-tale sign of ssbbw. The bigger or lower it hangs is how I measure or classify the woman and get an idea of how much she might weigh if I'm not told outright.
I agree with each word
Old 04-27-2017, 05:31 AM   #30
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Lower bellies and FUPAs are super hot! Very arrousing!
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 02:36 PM   #31
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I'm just a bit self concious about mine because its getting pretty big and its not something I have had before.
How does your belly feel now with the lower belly compared to when you were at your heaviest? Are you noticing that the lower belly is getting larger than the top part?
Old 05-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #32
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Compared to my past belly it feels very different, a lot bigger and way more flabby.
The upper belly has gotten bigger too and it makes my boobs look smaller or not as noticeable anyway.
My boobs have stayed the same size as my weight goes up.
I'm a few pounds under 400 right now when back in the winter I had gotten up to 410 ish. My belly still feels the same as it did 10 lbs ago super heavy and always in the way LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:41 PM   #33
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Compared to my past belly it feels very different, a lot bigger and way more flabby. My belly still feels the same as it did 10 lbs ago super heavy and always in the way LOL
I started a thread here about feeling the weight of your belly weeks ago. Your thread touches on the subject too.
Have you had to get new clothes lately because of your gain and size of your belly?
Old 05-01-2017, 05:50 PM   #34
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah I'm always buying clothes.
Regardless of my belly size I always buy clothes LOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:57 PM   #35
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default re: belly hang

Yeah.... One of my ex g/f's was a large-framed, busty German gal who weighed about 285 when we first met.

Her older sister was taller and bigger around than her (and photos I saw of their mother indicated their large size ran in the family).

She was always real competitive with her sister about various things, but she surprised me one day when out of the blue, she complained that her sister had gained more weight and was now well over 300lbs. She said she "wanted to get bigger than her sister". My response was, "Cool.... why not go for it?"

At the time, she had a big pot belly but it really didn't hang. Over the next year, I noticed she was putting on a lot more weight. At first, it was mainly in her thighs, hips and butt. But eventually, her belly started hanging. She pointed it out, excitedly, because she was on a mission to get enough of a hang so she could go around the house without wearing panties and keep her private parts fully hidden.

She had to get to about 340lbs. (at 5'3") to get to her goal. But she never really had the split upper/lower belly; just one large one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
I love large, lower hanging bellies. The bigger the better. I was on the bus a few days ago and a short bbw/ssbbw got on and sat down near me. I didn't think she was that big at first until I saw her lower belly hanging, peeking below her coat. If I stared for too long she would have caught me looking at her belly. I had to admire it by taking casual glances. I believe the lower belly is the tell-tale sign of ssbbw. The bigger or lower it hangs is how I measure or classify the woman and get an idea of how much she might weigh if I'm not told outright.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:05 PM   #36
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Seems silly of me to ask this question but do many ladies and gents find that attractive on a woman?.
I usually gain weight in the butt,hips and thighs so this is kind of new to me.
I have been 375 in the past but most of my weight was in the butt ,hips and thighs.My belly was just round and hung down.
I have gained 88 pounds back since losing a bunch because of medical reasons.
My point is as I gained weight back my usual gain was hips,butt and thighs like always but now I am getting a huge lower belly and not so much of a top belly.Case in point I gained in my upper belly and slowly that gain ends up in my lower belly.
Gravity maybe heck I don't know.
Every part of the belly is pretty to me. Upper and lower bellies each accentuate different features, but it's definitely positive either way.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #37
Harley Rider

Harley Rider has said some nice things

Nothing more beautiful and sexy then a lower belly hanging down!!!
Harley Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #38
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Keeping this great thread going:

I think all Fattening body parts are beautiful on women....but I have always adored and loved the pear shape on a Beautiful woman and especially how the weight gain will manifest itself into the area like your pics. A lower soft Gut on a pear shape is the ultimate along with huge fluffy upper arms. But the lower Fat hanging belly is the ultimate FA weight gain fantasy and so sexy on every level especially how it becomes bigger and bigger.

It is especially arousing to hear that it gets in the way. I love seeing it as almost like a big inflated inner tube of soft luscious Fat around the middle that not only constricts most movements with moving of legs or bending down but how it can literally hinder or even stop movements altogether by being to big and in the way. As the Fat moves to lower in the belly it also develops into the region also earlier discussed as the Fupa which is also so damn sexy to have Fat accumulating in this area. Once men have experienced this I don't think they will be able to go to anything else.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #39
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default tracii, nice pics

Tracii,

Sorry, was slow to post, but wanted to send a compliment on your pics. Thanks for sharing them.

In my opinion you don't look that big. I think your lower tummy looks just right and well proportioned.

Chuck
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:57 PM   #40
FA_Eric

FA_Eric has said some nice things
Default I love the sexiness of a fat and squishy lower belly

Hi Tracy, I think the pics you posted are quite beautiful. Personally, I like women who are "fat all over"- like you. I think having a nice fat lower belly is very sexy.
FA_Eric is offline   Reply With Quote