Old 04-20-2015, 06:17 PM   #26
jayjay2452

jayjay2452 has said some nice things

Its not over, is it?
jayjay2452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:23 PM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay2452 View Post
Its not over, is it?
No. Sorry, real life sort of keeps me from writing as much as I'd like. I hope you'll keep checking for updates!
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:39 PM   #28
arch

arch has said some nice things

I gotta say this is possibly one of the best stories I have read, maybe because it hits kinda close to home, but mostly it feels more real than most stories that I have read.

Don't apologize for the time it takes one of the worst things you can do is rush it.
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 08:39 AM   #29
Maristgrad02

Maristgrad02 has said some nice things

This is amazing, I would do anything to meet a woman like this
Maristgrad02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 08:10 AM   #30
grasso

grasso has said some nice things

so would l
grasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 05:53 AM   #31
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Once again, I apologize for letting this one slip into oblivion. A recent review as a private rep comment inspired me to revive this effort and I want to see it through to the finish in the coming weeks.

Please enjoy!

The Morning After

I lay wide-awake but completely exhausted as the first rays of morning light spills into Heather’s bedroom window. Beside me Heather sleeps soundly. She had bouts of snoring off and on throughout the night, and when she did I thought about Jen’s conversation with me the day prior.

“I hope you marry her.” Jen had said.

Talk about getting ahead of herself. I can’t even begin to think that far ahead. And part of me even hopes this is just a fling and now that it’s over I’ll be free to go back to banging hotties. At several points along the way overnight I thought about getting up and walking out while Heather slept. Yet here I am, having been worked by her like a rented mule all night.

Her appetite is insatiable. I’ve had nights like this with smaller women and can handle it, but with Heather’s weight it’s a new set of challenges that leaves me feeling exhausted like never before. And what’s more, it leaves me satisfied like never before.

And that’s why I’m still here. That’s why I didn’t sneak out in the middle of the night. I promised Heather I’d make an honest effort to be her boyfriend at least long enough to determine if we were right for each other and that’s what I am going to do.

Heather rolls onto her side and I cuddle up behind her. She depresses the mattress enough that despite her hips being so much larger than mine, my aroused penis settles into place between her massive butt cheeks like a tiny hot dog in a big bun. I reach my arm over her and my hand settles on her big soft belly. I squeeze a handful of Heather’s chub and am awestruck with how much I like it. I press my face close to her and kiss the back of her neck. This feels right.

Satisfied I close my eyes and try to get some rest.

#

It isn’t long before Heather’s stirring awakens me. Now the sun is shining full force into the room and the morning light bathes us both.

Heather, yawning and stretching, rolls over and pins me beneath her. She sits up, pressing her weight onto my mid section and stretches her massive arms, arching her back as she does so. Heather farts on me as she stretches.

“Hey!” I protest.

Heather giggles. “Sorry, not sorry! You belong to me now so I get to do that to you!” She scoots to the edge of the bed and steps into the bathroom, just a few feet away. Rather than closing the door she sits on the toilet and takes her morning pee in full view of me.

“How do you feel?” She asks.

“I’m exhausted. I didn’t sleep much.”

“I would have guessed you would have slept like a charm with as much work as I made you do! Here, come take a shower with me.”

Heather lets the water run so it will reach her optimal temperature and when she decides she’s ready she renews her call to me to come join her.

I’ve already discerned I will not be “in charge” in this burgeoning relationship and sensing her call for me to join her in the shower is more instructional and less invitational I pull myself off of her bed and step into the bathroom.

Heather is leaning into the shower stall, still testing the water. I stare at her massive ass.

“Is this it for me?” I ask myself. “This feels so right at this moment but am I really going to commit myself to this fat woman? What if it is it? What if I marry her? Am I ready to listen to her snoring all night, watch her pee in the morning, get farted on and ordered around for the rest of my life?”

Heather turns and smiles and says, “The water is ready.” Then she drops to her knees and kisses my flaccid penis. “So cute!” she giggles. Then her mouth opens and my penis disappears into it. I feel myself getting hard inside her as her tongue stimulates me.

And for the moment my questions are answered. Its’ a resounding “yes.”

#

“You can stay here and get some rest if you need to. I’ve got to get to class. I missed my usual breakfast today thanks to a naughty someone slowing me down!” Heather winks.

She’s dressed. I’m still naked. “I think I’ll pass out and skip my morning classes.”

“Good idea. I’ll come home and have you for lunch, how does that sound?”

“Amazing.” I say. I kiss Heather and she collects her things.

“Good. Then I’ll see you in a few hours. I want you to tidy up and be naked and ready for me when I return.”
And with that Heather is gone, leaving me alone in her apartment. I am struck by her trust and assertiveness. What’s more, I like it. That part surprises me because I’m generally a type-A personality and don’t like being ordered around. But Heather does so with impunity and damnit if I’m not going to comply!

I tell myself I’ll tidy up after I’ve snoozed for a while. Just as I collapse onto Heather’s bed I get a text from Jen.

“Where are you? Did that fat girl eat you?”

“Not yet.” I reply. “She hinted she was going to do it for lunch today. I’m marinating now while I wait.”

“LOL. Nice knowing ya!”

I am about to put my phone down when Jen texts again.

“So really, where did you say you were?”

I sigh and just call her.

“You slept with her didn’t you?” Jen answers before the first ring!

“Hello and good morning to you, too!” I say sarcastically.

“Give me the details! You went through with it, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Jen, I did.”

“And…?”

“And what?”

“Did you like it?”

“Honestly…Yes. I loved it. She’s amazing. There is something…right about this girl. I think there may be something here.”

“Holy shit! Steve, you’re fat girl fodder!” Jen teases. But her tone turns serious right away. “Really, though, good for you. I hope it’s there for you like you think it is. If she makes you happy you need to do everything you can to make her happy.”

“I will, Jen.”

“I know you will. I’m so excited for you! Okay, I have to go. Don’t be a stranger, okay?”

“Okay. Bye, Jen.”

And with that, Jen hangs up. I collapse backwards onto Heather’s bed. Her pillows bear her scent and I close my eyes and let it envelop me. I breathe deeply and take it in, smile and exhale.

Then I blissfully drift off to sleep.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:07 AM   #32
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

You draw a very vivid picture of the scene. Good story.
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote