Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-03-2017, 06:50 PM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
Well I know I love sex, I have had ex boyfriends to tell me that I want it too much. I guess it depends on who you are. I mean I like being picked up and slammed down and be put in all kinds of ways knowing im fat as hell but shit I love it ALL! LOL
Is there even such a thing as too much sex?

As for what you like, good for you! And if you find the right partner who can deliver then even better! It sounds totally hot!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 06:15 AM   #27
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a question for our resident big girls, specifically those with fit partners. Do you find the size and shape of your body greatly influences what positions you can use during sex? Is there a position that works better for you than others? Do you have a "go-to?"

Is anything off the table because of size?

I've found my wife and I have our limits due to her size and shape, and I've only got so much down there to work with. My guess is we aren't the only couple where this applies. Anyone else?
Old 05-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #28
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I have a question for our resident big girls, specifically those with fit partners. Do you find the size and shape of your body greatly influences what positions you can use during sex? Is there a position that works better for you than others? Do you have a "go-to?"

Is anything off the table because of size?

I've found my wife and I have our limits due to her size and shape, and I've only got so much down there to work with. My guess is we aren't the only couple where this applies. Anyone else?
My girlfriend is a 350 lbs pear. With a very big and beautiful shelf butt. Doggy style is realistically off the table. Something I never thought I would say. My length is average, though I can get “in,” any thrusting motion and I am out. She said she actually has never done doggy style with anyone, so it is possible that there is a solution we are unaware of. Now that I am thinking about it, I should really google this.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:02 AM   #29
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
My girlfriend is a 350 lbs pear. With a very big and beautiful shelf butt. Doggy style is realistically off the table. Something I never thought I would say. My length is average, though I can get “in,” any thrusting motion and I am out. She said she actually has never done doggy style with anyone, so it is possible that there is a solution we are unaware of. Now that I am thinking about it, I should really google this.
My wife is ~365 or so and has a really big rear end too, but doggy style isn't an issue for us. I'm not all that big down there either. In fact, she recently told a friend of hers I am "built for beauty, not brute strength." While she insists beauty is good, she admits that sometimes she just wants to get "stuffed" and that's not happening with my equipment. She's shopping around for the right toy for those moments when she wants more size than what I have to offer.

Still, doggy is doable for us because she arches her lower back and sticks her butt in the air, pushing her vagina back as far as she can and giving me relatively easy access. I'm pretty lean in my abdomen so I can get in close and we make it work. I do slip out of her sometimes and if she leans forward, it'll push me out of her. Also if she flexes her but it pushes me out, unless I'm flexing my entire core, which I often find I have to do anyway during sex just to stay in her. We have a few other positions but that one is her "go-to" and she's nixed a few as well because I'm just too small to make it work.

I'm not kidding when I say it, but sex with her is hard work. It's worth it though because it's a mind blowing experience. And as she often reminds me: I wanted a fat wife and I got one and now I'd better be able to deliver. Sex with a skinny woman would be easier, but it wouldn't be as pleasurable and not anywhere near the rewarding experience.