Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-14-2014, 04:41 PM   #1401
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
This! I do not always have problems with seatbelts, but occasionally I do. Just get one just in case. It will be appreciated.
Good to take note of, for myself and other SSBBW lovers!
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:35 AM   #1402
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have slowly been reading this thread, and felt the need comment before even finish reading all of the pages. I have only read to the 20th page so far, but at the very least you have impacted one person to be more helpful to their wife. I met her 12 years ago when she was between being busty and a BBW. Over time she has become somewhere between BBW and SSBBW naturally. After ready many posts here, a lot of dots where connected. She over the years more and more has been telling me I walk to fast. Asking more for help getting up from the couch. And asking me to grab stuff from around the house for her. These are things she didn’t do in the first years of dating. I was puzzled why she was saying this stuff so much.
I don’t know if I never connected the dots because I think of her as my lovely wife rather than a fat chick (I look at her and think she’s ridiculously hot, rather than fat). Or if its because she was thinner when we met and I never thought about her changing.
Now that I understand why she is asking for these things, I will happily help her out. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been contributing to this thread, you have impacted others lives.
Thank you so much!
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:19 PM   #1403
Luv Gaining Ladies

Luv Gaining Ladies has said some nice things

I've been married to a Reubenesque woman for over eight years. I love every curve and dimple on her body - I don't need a 36-24-36 woman or some skinny bitch who counts every calorie and has no figure whatsoever. If anything, I don't care if she weights 600 pounds as long as she's happy with it and isn't in imminent risk of death.

However, she always had a problem with feeling embarrassed by her size. On airplanes, she always needed a seat belt extender - however, I as the loving husband would save her the embarrassment by asking for one for myself and quietly slipping it to her. Another situation full of embarrassment was going to hockey games - I LOVE hockey and have turned her into a fan, and this past year we went on two trips centered around games. However, in both cases, because of her size, we had to go to handicapped seating (and in St. Paul, MN, that's WAY up in the nosebleeds, although at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, I couldn't fit in the seats either but that may be because I'm ridiculously tall.) Of course, at games I embarrass her anyway by shouting at the refs.

However, for me it's a small price to pay. For her? I understand why she chose to have WLS even if I secretly wish she could be her old size without the health scares.
Luv Gaining Ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #1404
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

Yes your right you should have been drop off closer. But I do love to hear a women huffing and buffing, I'd kissing your ass all those miles and rub those toes, shit we would have never made to concert.
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #1405
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For some its a learning process as some ssbbw are more physically fit, confident, able than others; though from personal experience if you cannot provide accommodations for their comfort, clothing, lifestyle etc. then save your $ until then.
Romance without Finance has no chance, goes for all women regardless of size.
If you cannot pamper a woman, tend to her needs and make her feel special, I'd personally rather fall back, stay single until I was able to.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:53 PM   #1406
Sweetuntil

Sweetuntil has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
Yup. A SSBBW is a financial commitment. We require all sorts of special things....and replacement of broken things. The reason I am home alone right now is that we couldn't afford a round trip to the states for me....2 seats. I'd rather be comfy and look ghetto than look post and be absolutely miserable!
That's why i don't fly!
Sweetuntil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:15 PM   #1407
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro View Post
Romance without Finance has no chance, goes for all women regardless of size.
If you cannot pamper a woman, tend to her needs and make her feel special, I'd personally rather fall back, stay single until I was able to.
While most men would love to have the chance to give their beloved everything, the truth is that most relationships don't necessarily involve at least one wealthy person, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm reminded of the scene from the Christmas Carol, where the Ghost of Christmas Past took Scrooge back to witness his breakup with Fan, where she told him...

"Our contract is an old one. It was made when we were both poor and content to be so, until, in good season, we could improve our worldly fortune by our patient industry. You are changed. When it was made, you were another man."

Yes, they wanted money, but it wasn't an integral part of their relationship, or of either of their hearts, until Scrooge began to "fear the world too much."

I do think certain worldly possessions are needed to support a close relationship with an SSBBW, but not every woman depends on money, in order to make the relationship successful. Enough money, however, can make a relationship more enjoyable, though too much can make it positively torturous. It's complex.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #1408
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
While most men would love to have the chance to give their beloved everything, the truth is that most relationships don't necessarily involve at least one wealthy person, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I'm reminded of the scene from the Christmas Carol, where the Ghost of Christmas Past took Scrooge back to witness his breakup with Fan, where she told him...

"Our contract is an old one. It was made when we were both poor and content to be so, until, in good season, we could improve our worldly fortune by our patient industry. You are changed. When it was made, you were another man."

Yes, they wanted money, but it wasn't an integral part of their relationship, or of either of their hearts, until Scrooge began to "fear the world too much."

I do think certain worldly possessions are needed to support a close relationship with an SSBBW, but not every woman depends on money, in order to make the relationship successful. Enough money, however, can make a relationship more enjoyable, though too much can make it positively torturous. It's complex.
As a ssbbw it costs me more to live than it does a skinny person. Of course I'm generalizing but clothes, furniture, travel - even my dietary requirements cost more whether overeating or observing eating habits for health purposes. Rich or poor, these are the variables I must consider as a single person. Conserving water by taking 3 minute showers won't work for an Ssbbw, nor will a cheap wall-mounted toilet. Any partner who is going to want to go cheap will have to consider that there are some things that they won't be able to do this with when cohabitation with BHM/SSBBW.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 06:17 AM   #1409
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
As a ssbbw it costs me more to live than it does a skinny person. Of course I'm generalizing but clothes, furniture, travel - even my dietary requirements cost more whether overeating or observing eating habits for health purposes. Rich or poor, these are the variables I must consider as a single person. Conserving water by taking 3 minute showers won't work for an Ssbbw, nor will a cheap wall-mounted toilet. Any partner who is going to want to go cheap will have to consider that there are some things that they won't be able to do this with when cohabitation with BHM/SSBBW.
As I said elsewhere about my wife: luxury comes at a price!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 06:44 AM   #1410
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
As I said elsewhere about my wife: luxury comes at a price!
That is the perfect wording!
Old 05-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #1411
TwoSwords

TwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going onTwoSwords knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Yes. That sounds accurate.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #1412
Harley Rider

Harley Rider has said some nice things

Having been out of the dating world for several years, I read this thread today to see if there were any changes/anything new. It struck me funny that I had never thought of the subtle changes I had made in my life due to my preference for SSBBWs, such as cars, dining, etc and the added cost. But you know as I have always thought, what a better way to spend my money. You can Love money and the things it can buy, BUT only an SSBBW can Love you back!!!!
Harley Rider is offline   Reply With Quote