Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-27-2017, 02:44 PM   #76
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
So I finally have an actual number to put to my size after years of aggressively avoiding weighing myself.

348.10lbs (157.90kgs) and 5'10 tall.
Yum. 348 is the sweet spot!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #77
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm 5'11" and 270 lbs
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 05:14 PM   #78
Pitchfork

Pitchfork has said some nice things

I'm 5'11" and 495 lbs.
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:38 AM   #79
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

5ft 9 and 423lbs this week
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:27 AM   #80
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Currently 5'11" and 556, which I guess is the sour spot.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:30 AM   #81
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I admit, I'm sitting here perv-grinning to myself at this collection of SSBHM.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #82
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

5'11.5" and 575 lbs.

Not really. I just got carried away a bit and wanted to be the prettiest girl at the ball. Actually I'm 6'0" and 355 lbs.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:18 AM   #83
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
5'11.5" and 575 lbs.

Not really. I just got carried away a bit and wanted to be the prettiest girl at the ball. Actually I'm 6'0" and 355 lbs.
5'14" and 666
Old 05-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #84
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
5'14" and 666
I just had breakfast and did some stretching. I'm now 5'14 and 1/8" and 669.2 lbs.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #85
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I just had breakfast and did some stretching. I'm now 5'14 and 1/8" and 669.2 lbs.
I just went to the bathroom, I'm back down to 556. Do not go in there.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:47 AM   #86
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Just a guess. 5'11 well over 600 lbs
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:44 AM   #87
squarebrickjaw

squarebrickjaw can now change their title

Just joined the forum yesterday. I'm 6'4", ~390 lbs.
squarebrickjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:30 PM   #88
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayone View Post
Five foot seven-and-a-half, just under 120 lbs that last time I checked. Usually attracted to men between 250 and 400 lbs (though my spouse is presently about 220 lbs.) Like several posters above, harmonious proportions and all-over softness are attractive to me -- I like nice round faces (fat men with thin faces are slightly disturbing to me).
Ever see a slim (or at least no bigger than nondescript medium size) guy with a fat face (chubby cheeks, double chin etc.)? Weird and disappointing.