Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 05-10-2017, 08:03 PM   #1
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in
Question Has anyone tried Newchic?

A lot of the clothes are really creative looking and reasonably priced, but the size converter makes it look like a 5x is the equivalent of a Misses size 16. Yikes, really? I'm hoping that I've misinterpreted the chart.

Has anyone had any experience with this company?

Size Chart
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:56 PM   #2
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia View Post
A lot of the clothes are really creative looking and reasonably priced, but the size converter makes it look like a 5x is the equivalent of a Misses size 16. Yikes, really? I'm hoping that I've misinterpreted the chart.

Has anyone had any experience with this company?

Size Chart
Haven't ordered from them but the way they worded the sizing guide I would go off of the inches measurements to be sure.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote