Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-20-2017, 04:15 AM   #26
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
It's not my business to place moral judgement...

Rodoji and happilymarried have made an excellent point that your current attitude and criticisms are the same way others outside of Dims regard preferences for fat lovers, as well as feederism and gaining...

With any fetish, mutual respect and communication are key...

Any fetish can go south with an uncaring or abusive partner...
Then don't condemn racism or slavery. Some people say those are ok. Who are you to say not? See where your preening tolerance leads?

I am surely safer in a room with a fatty who likes to eat than with a sadist who orgasms over the suffering of others.

"Mutual respect"? Between a master and a slave???

The dominant one in Bondage/discipline sex is, by definition, uncaring & abusive. For them that's the point!
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:17 AM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Told them you get pooped on for fun? Imagine what they say about you once you've left the room.

That I've taken a few golden showers. I've only been pooped on when anal sex got a little messy, though the distinction is unimportant. And imagining what they say when I'm gone...knowing the people with whom I've had these conversations it's probably something like, "that's the most deviant thing he's done? He needs to get out and live a little!"

Anyway this link is not necessarily a part of BDSM; I brought it up to express the concept of consent. You object to BDSM but ignore the consent factor. Furthermore you simply dismiss as "no equivalent" the fact that your own interest (weight gain) is considered grotesque by many. It's just a matter of what makes you tick. You like gaining, someone else likes being restrained or in my case peed on. Your inability to address this equivalency is really making you look silly and completely undermines your objections to BDSM.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:31 AM   #28
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Then don't condemn racism or slavery. Some people say those are ok. Who are you to say not? See where your preening tolerance leads?
Quite the intellectual jump. That deserves an eye roll:

That deserves several in fact:

Do you not understand what we mean when we introduce the concept of "consent?" Do you understand what consent is? I don't mean to insult your intelligence but when you compare a practice that is rooted in consent to slavery/racism, two atrocities completely void of consent, it's a fair question.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #29
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Submission is not consent. It's surrender.

Like a house slave.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #30
happily_married

Quote:
Submission is not consent. It's surrender.

Like a house slave.
Submission is by definition always voluntary. Now there are ways to entice submission. Big scale: the U.S. dropped two atomic bombs on Japan to entice them to surrender. I recently started doing judo and as the new guy often find I'm the one tapping out because my opponent offers me an incentive to submit (ie: arm bar, choke, etc.) In those examples the incentive to submit is to avoid further pain. In something like BDSM it's the pleasure and excitement derived by letting someone else have control of you. If it's not your thing, fine. It's completely unnecessary to judge those who enjoy it and really a non-starter to compare BDSM to racism/slavery.

I'm going to bring it up again because your lack of consistency is worth mentioning over and over again until you address it. Many people would consider your kink of intentional weight gain (complete with a photo album of your progress) to be grotesque and irresponsible. How would you address them?
Old 05-20-2017, 05:19 AM   #31
finallyfat

Easy. I like to eat. It makes me and so many others fat. A natural function.

You like to torture. A received evil.

No equivalence.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:22 AM   #32
happily_married

Quote:
Easy. I like to eat. It makes me and so many others fat. A natural function.

You like to torture. A received evil.

No equivalence.
I can see you put a lot of thought into that answer.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:09 AM   #33
finallyfat

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I can see you put a lot of thought into that answer.
Yes. So what.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:20 AM   #34
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FF, I think you are vigorously assaulting a windmill here, no matter how many people point out that it is not actually an evil giant.

Are there abusive relationships? Certainly. Might some of those mask themselves as sub/dom situations? Almost certainly. Perhaps you have been privy to one, and seen the damage that can be done?

This isn't at all my thing, and I worry that some people who advertise themselves as dominants may in fact be abusers in waiting -- much as I worry about some who advertise themselves as feeders for the same reason.

But pain is not always bad, power transfers are a part of life and relationships in various forms and degrees, pushing limits can be growth, and doing things under formal agreement with clear consent and checks and discussion is almost always better than letting things informally bleed into your life.

Such things may not be for you, but there are people who have safe, loving, caring, strong relationships who very much enjoy having this as part of that relationship. Telling them that somehow you know more about their life and relationship than they do is condescending, patronizing, and rude.

If you wish to continue the discussion, perhaps explain where your beliefs on this are coming from, rather than just repeating the same dogma over and over. After all, this isn't The Soap Box, so the expectation of actual discussion is a lot higher.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:49 AM   #35
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow this thread is going off the rails.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:17 AM   #36
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Wow this thread is going off the rails.
Maybe we should try to get it back on track. I never did answer OP's question.

No, my wife and I are not into BDSM, but there is definitely a dom-sub dynamic in our relationship. It really emerged a few years ago under a combination of circumstances. I've always had sub tendencies and my wife became friends with someone who picked up on that and started coaching my wife to be more dominant and assertive. Again, it's not a BDSM sort of dominant so much as an every day routine dominance. She's in charge. She's a fun and playful dom, and thoroughly owns me. I clear just about everything I do outside of work with her, and if she says no I don't do it.

I could go into further detail but since it's not BDSM it's a little off topic. I'm happy to share more (and have done so) on other threads here on Dims.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #37
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriend is really into it, me not so much. However seeing how much is turns her on is really hot. I never thought I would have a girlfriend moan "choke me harder" right before climaxing. I would much rather try to fulfill her fantasy than have her just think about it during vanilla sex. It's only fair.
Old 05-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #38
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fuelingfire just don't leave bruises on her throat or you might end up in jail if she gets mad at you over something.
I wouldn't trust any woman that says whip me harder or choke me harder during sex LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #39
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That deviant behavior is as much "play" for the captive governed one as abortion is "choice" for the baby.

You do something for which dressing like, and acting like, a Nazi is the norm.

Study Nazi sex for enlightenment? Bully someone until I come?

Masturbate in private. For the sake of the others.
I believe that you're trying to cause a fight, try to get some of us to say something that would be deemed against TOS. So, you're on ignore.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #40
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is slightly off topic but I feel it deals with the defining of absolute good/evil, whole/perverse thing thats been going on here.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:29 AM   #41
finallyfat

When "play" includes dressing as a Nazi...
Old 05-21-2017, 04:46 AM   #42
happily_married

Quote:
When "play" includes dressing as a Nazi...
Many elements of BDSM go way further back than the Nazis, but since you keep bringing them up...

Every time you drive on an interstate highway in the United States you are engaging in activity reminiscent of the Nazis. Hitler developed the Autobahn in WWII in order to have a fast and efficient way to move troops and equipment from one front to another as needed. General Eisenhower was inspired by the efficiency of this system and brought this vision to the U.S. when he became president. Based on the Nazi's Autobahn, the U.S. started building the interstate highway system in the 1950s.

Of course you are probably going to just say "no equivalent" or claim to never drive on the interstate. As inconsistent as you have shown yourself to be I don't expect this highlighting of your hypocrisy to resonate, but it's still worth pointing out, agree?
Old 05-21-2017, 05:08 AM   #43
Pitchfork

Pitchfork has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Fuelingfire just don't leave bruises on her throat or you might end up in jail if she gets mad at you over something.
I wouldn't trust any woman that says whip me harder or choke me harder during sex LOL
Lol. No kidding. One would need a lot of trust.
Pitchfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:48 AM   #44
fuelingfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork View Post
Lol. No kidding. One would need a lot of trust.
There is. For proper framing, I weightlift and we have had many discussions about it, I stay on the weaker side grip strength, as not actually hurting her especially in hyoid and carotid artery area. I need her to tell me how hard, both for what she wants and for her safety.

I love that I can help her fulfill her fantasies. Discussing what both of us really want is an amazing part of our relationship. She is probably the most body/size positive person I have ever met, in real life. She has returned the favor by doing things and being completely cool about it, that my past relationships would make me feel like a deviant for just talking about.

I look at it like I am doing what makes my partner happy, because I like having a happy partner.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:44 AM   #45
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
There is. For proper framing, I weightlift and we have had many discussions about it, I stay on the weaker side grip strength, as not actually hurting her especially in hyoid and carotid artery area. I need her to tell me how hard, both for what she wants and for her safety.

I love that I can help her fulfill her fantasies. Discussing what both of us really want is an amazing part of our relationship. She is probably the most body/size positive person I have ever met, in real life. She has returned the favor by doing things and being completely cool about it, that my past relationships would make me feel like a deviant for just talking about.

I look at it like I am doing what makes my partner happy, because I like having a happy partner.
Trust is always an element needed, whether the play includes asphyxia or light spanking. Without it, how can you be with someone?
Old 06-14-2017, 09:23 AM   #46
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love BDSM, I just have no need for foreign objects, or outfits. Being under a SSBBW covers everything for me. Bondage, breath play, pain, & submission. I love it. All I need to fulfil my every fantasy is a SSBBW who loves being on top of me. That's where disappointment comes in. No such luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 05:12 AM   #47
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelCros View Post
I see a lot of information about fat fetishes, or fetishes having to do with fat, but not a lot about fat people with fetishes.

I'm involved in BDSM. I identify as a lifestyle slave and a masochist.

For those unfamiliar BDSM is bondage, domination, sadism, and masochism.

Personally, I'm involved publicly and I enjoy things like spanking, play piercings, fire play, caning, hair pulling, biting, and a ton of other things in play situations.

Is there anyone else involved? If so, where are your interests?
This is something that I've always been interested in but never ventured into that territory. I've had a theory about this lifestyle for a long time but have never found anyone or been brave enough to explore. I hope that you find other like-minded folks here and make great connections.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:35 AM   #48
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs down

Quote:
Not gonna pretend to respect and tolerate punishers and torturers. Because that what this dirtyness is. Grotesque.

Profoundly wrong to associate pain with pleasure. What sort of nightmarish treatment did such people suffer as children to cause them to substitute cruelty, real or simulated, for love as adults?

How disrespectful. Please just masturbate and stop trying to share your abusive disease. That somebody fucked you up so bad is no reason to replay such sordidness with others.

Make the victim cycle stop with YOU.
Far be it from me to disrespect someone's opinion but that was kinda harsh. Isn't it enough that we (all people) are judged by their race, religion, height, weight, gender, and even hair color? Now we have to be judged by our consensual mating rituals and sexual preferences?

Are you telling us that ALL people who practice BDSM were abused as children? Are you saying that anyone who engages in that lifestyle is "fucked up"? Wow, I would have thought that this place, more than any other, would be a place of source of comfort, inclusion, and acceptance. Shows what I know.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 AM   #49
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
Far be it from me to disrespect someone's opinion but that was kinda harsh. Isn't it enough that we (all people) are judged by their race, religion, height, weight, gender, and even hair color? Now we have to be judged by our consensual mating rituals and sexual preferences?

Are you telling us that ALL people who practice BDSM were abused as children? Are you saying that anyone who engages in that lifestyle is "fucked up"? Wow, I would have thought that this place, more than any other, would be a place of source of comfort, inclusion, and acceptance. Shows what I know.
This person should be placed on ignore. They've shown a lack of knowledge on the lifestyle and has come in here just to troll, for reasons unknown.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:47 AM   #50
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They've also had a mod warning to cease and desist their discussion in this thread. So let's not dig this back up.

Tags
bdsm, fetish, leather, s&m, spanking