Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-01-2017, 05:12 AM   #76
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Leftovers? What are those?
Haha! Take no prisoners!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:18 AM   #77
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
It won't fit on my nightstand though...
That has to be the most organized fridge I have ever seen!
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 07:20 AM   #78
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
That has to be the most organized fridge I have ever seen!

My fridge has never been that full.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #79
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
My fridge has never been that full.
Maybe not but I'll bet your belly has been on more than one occasion!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:56 AM   #80
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Outside of being a member of bbw/ssbbw/feeder/feedee groups and sites like this, I've never outright told anyone really close to me that I wanted to gain.

When I was a teen, I was told by a family friend close-enough-to-be-family that I needed to "bulk up". I had a big appetite with an even faster metabolism. I was very self-conscious then and for most of my 20s. I kinda figured that others felt the same way about me that he did. I saw myself as weak compared to the other guys around me because I was so thin. I always had the model of weightlifters/bodybuilders and the strongest/most muscular WWE wrestlers in my mind and pursued that image for myself...minus the steroids. I ended up discovering that I can bulk up very easily, to the surprise of many, and that I was physically stronger than I thought. As I got bigger, my capacity to eat more increased too which was also a revelation. I always had 250lbs as my goal weight and managed to reach it over time through the eating and weight lifting. Our family eye doctor, who was himself heavier, cautioned me years ago to lose weight.

Fast forward to now that I'm at my heaviest, a family member after not having seen me in years called me "fat like my father" and another keeps trying to offer "subtle" diet/food tips whenever they see me.

After reaching 250lbs, which I thought was impossible until I discovered this site and that I did have it in me to get as heavy as I wanted, I've been on the fence as to whether or not I want to gain to 300lbs. I kinda had it in my mind that I might only do that only if I'm in a relationship with a fellow gainer/feedee/ssbbw.

A longtime friend, who was the biggest eater among my friends, I was 2nd, was bigger than me until I had started going to the gym in my 20s. Earlier this year, I saw him for the first time in about a year and he was 50-60lbs lighter. He claimed he entered a weight loss challenge at his work for a contest prize. Last night, he showed me a picture of himself at around 230lbs and asked if I remember him looking like that. I did. He said he had been yoyo-ing all his life and never had a comfortable weight. He said as you get older you have to take care of yourself but he was considering gaining back weight to return to over 200lbs. I told him that I had steadily gained over the years unlike him. He asked me my waist size and I told him 40".

Neither he, my friends nor my family know that I'm inclined to get as heavy as 300lbs and have a waistline larger than 40". They also don't know that I seek a relationship with a woman that is very heavy or may even want to be heavier. I haven't been so forthcoming with people. Maybe I should do so to shut them up once and for all. However, it could open a line of debate that I'd almost rather not have. I think only if my back was against the wall so to speak would I state that I was gaining. I'd sooner express those gainer thoughts with one who I'm in a relationship with. I've been more forthcoming here than irl because it's one of the few places where the many aspects of weight gain is discussed and by people who understand/share the thoughts I do.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 11:06 PM   #81
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I have told quite a few people in the past, that I wanted to gain. They all reacted to me like I needed some professional help. I can only imagine the look on my doctor's face, if I tell him that I want to gain weight. I told my ex-girlfriend once, and she wasn't for it. I confess to my mother that I had gained weight on purpose when I was in middle school, and she flipped. I was ashamed of my desires for a long time. I felt like something was wrong with me. Now I accept them as my identity.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 05:08 AM   #82
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Maybe not but I'll bet your belly has been on more than one occasion!
I make an effort to keep it that way.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:30 AM   #83
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Desires to be fat

Van, it isn't easy to explain to anyone else, let alone be able to understand it yourself. I suppose it just is something that only you can decide. Hopefully your decision makes you happy, and others will accept you for who you are in what ever size package you come in.

Being a good person is really the biggest challenge we all face. I think we all have to feel good about how we act, how we live, and not beat ourselves up so we can be happy.

I really enjoy food and am happiest when I am eating and very full. Hopefully, that means I am nicer to people then too. I can't control if they are going to be nice to me, but I suppose all we can do is try to start with ourselves.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #84
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Thank you very much. It's wonderful to know that I am not the only person in the world who feels the way I feel. All I can do is me. That's all I know.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:40 PM   #85
ufo

ufo has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
Outside of being a member of bbw/ssbbw/feeder/feedee groups and sites like this, I've never outright told anyone really close to me that I wanted to gain.

Neither he, my friends nor my family know that I'm inclined to get as heavy as 300lbs and have a waistline larger than 40". They also don't know that I seek a relationship with a woman that is very heavy or may even want to be heavier. I haven't been so forthcoming with people. Maybe I should do so to shut them up once and for all. However, it could open a line of debate that I'd almost rather not have. I think only if my back was against the wall so to speak would I state that I was gaining. I'd sooner express those gainer thoughts with one who I'm in a relationship with. I've been more forthcoming here than irl because it's one of the few places where the many aspects of weight gain is discussed and by people who understand/share the thoughts I do.
You've described me to a T.

I never was fat until about 5-6 years ago. I started a job in 2011 that took me from seamless gutters (climbing ladders and lifting heavy things) to standing around or sitting around for 8 hours or more a day. So, I went from 32-34" pants to wearing 38" with a belt since I cannot find 37 or stretchy 36". My problem is, I have to be somewhat agile to climb around machinery or just walk long distances carrying my tools. I also eat out a lot more because of the travel and not staying in one place for no more than 2 or 3 days.

Always liked the idea of being fat, at 230lbs and 5' 8", it doesn't feel like enough to really to "turn me on" though, I'm not pushing myself to lose weight because frankly, I can still do everything I want, home repairs, fixing my cars, and my job. I fear that if I do gain, I won't be able to do those things so easily. But, I would really like to try for 250 or even 300lbs some day.

There is one girl from high school that was fat then and hasn't made an effort to change now that we're both in the 26-27 year old range and I dated her once but never really pursued and she's not dating anyone at the moment. I'm quite tempted to rekindle things. We've spoken on and off in the past year and it's been friendly. But, I also love being single and living with just my dog. I also don't want to ruin a built up fantasy or share that I really like her for her and the plus is that she's fat. Don't think that would go over well.
ufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:19 PM   #86
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Out of the fridge? In real life? Noooo, my family is bad enough about my weight now! I can't even imagine their reactions if they knew I actually like my soft jiggly fat.

I don't think they'll be surprised if I date a larger person. They'll be thinking "Oh, she's so kind and understanding to give a fat guy a chance, that's plushkitty for you!" Hahaha... little do they know!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:20 PM   #87
Van
Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufo View Post
You've described me to a T.

I never was fat until about 5-6 years ago. I started a job in 2011 that took me from seamless gutters (climbing ladders and lifting heavy things) to standing around or sitting around for 8 hours or more a day. So, I went from 32-34" pants to wearing 38" with a belt since I cannot find 37 or stretchy 36". My problem is, I have to be somewhat agile to climb around machinery or just walk long distances carrying my tools. I also eat out a lot more because of the travel and not staying in one place for no more than 2 or 3 days.

Always liked the idea of being fat, at 230lbs and 5' 8", it doesn't feel like enough to really to "turn me on" though, I'm not pushing myself to lose weight because frankly, I can still do everything I want, home repairs, fixing my cars, and my job. I fear that if I do gain, I won't be able to do those things so easily. But, I would really like to try for 250 or even 300lbs some day.

There is one girl from high school that was fat then and hasn't made an effort to change now that we're both in the 26-27 year old range and I dated her once but never really pursued and she's not dating anyone at the moment. I'm quite tempted to rekindle things. We've spoken on and off in the past year and it's been friendly. But, I also love being single and living with just my dog. I also don't want to ruin a built up fantasy or share that I really like her for her and the plus is that she's fat. Don't think that would go over well.
Both of you have kind of described my life over the past 7 years. I used to weigh 165 pounds when I was in the army. When I started dating my ex girlfriend, I bulked up to 235 within the first two years. We broke up five years ago. I have lost between 25-30 pounds. I would like to bulk up again, this time to 250 pounds.
Old 06-25-2017, 08:25 PM   #88
Van
Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Out of the fridge? In real life? Noooo, my family is bad enough about my weight now! I can't even imagine their reactions if they knew I actually like my soft jiggly fat.

I don't think they'll be surprised if I date a larger person. They'll be thinking "Oh, she's so kind and understanding to give a fat guy a chance, that's plushkitty for you!" Hahaha... little do they know!
I can relate to your situation. My family gives me the blues when I gain weight. I can imagine their reactions. Maybe I would do it. I definitely believe it will liberate me in many ways. However, freedom comes with a price.
Old 07-15-2017, 03:00 PM   #89
Van
Van

I told a coworker yesterday that I am going to let myself go. She said that I won't do it becomes when I go out of town, I won't have time to sit and eat because I will be doing too much. It's all good. I got this.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:48 AM   #90
slurpeekell12

slurpeekell12 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
This was that day and Mom had to take a pic and make me save it to remind me how fat I was.
Sweet pic, thanks for sharing!