Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #1
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Positions

Hi I'm new here so apologies if this has been asked before.

Do any of you have any tips for a man with a smaller than average member, when my wife and I first met she was a sexy UK16 so it wasn't an issue, she's now an even sexier UK24 and I'm struggling to penetrate her as deeply during sex. (Not that I went that deep before, lol). Any ideas to help this FA out would be great, so thank you in advance.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

How big are you? If you're fit you can get yourself in tighter resulting in more penetration. Plenty of chubby guys still make it work but if you're both big it may take extra work.

I'm pretty fit myself but I'm not a big guy. My wife has a big butt and a big soft belly. Her shape drives most of the positions we use. For example if we're doing missionary I can't kiss her without sacrificing some penetration. I have to shift my position in order to be able to reach her face with my own. If I'm going max penetration in that position my face is about level with her boobs. Not a bad problem to have I guess.

I can get decent penetration on her when we do doggy style but it's a complete body workout when we do this. One little push from her but and I slip out of her.

Size wise I am average, maybe even slightly above depending on what study you read and believe. However, relative to what my wife wants I'm small. I have been able to give her what she needs in some circumstances but everything has to be just right. Childbirth has just changed things for her and only recently did she admit to me that she's a full on size queen now. I think she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but when we finally had this discussion she said she can't even feel me inside her. She wasn't mean about it, brutal as that may sound. She was very compassionate in fact. We agreed we'd get her something that left her a little more full than what I can do. She has balked at this though and again, I think it's because she is afraid to hurt my feelings. She hinted the one she wanted is considerably larger than me. I keep telling her just get what she wants but she hesitates. Maybe I'll just order it myself!

Whatever you do, don't be afraid to talk these things over with her. She's your wife! And be open to her outlining her needs, even if your initial reaction is to be hurt. Sex with a plus size woman has its own set of challenges that smaller women don't have, but it's worth it. Find out what you can do to make it better for her and get after it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 11:25 AM   #3
fuelingfire
 
fuelingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 382
fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

I have never had sex with a thin woman. Of the women I have been with when asked or tried, putting 2 pillow under her butt during missionary, is preferred. I don't know if the angle is more favorable or if it has to do with penetration depth. Possibly gravity causing more friction. Might help you.
__________________
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
How big are you? If you're fit you can get yourself in tighter resulting in more penetration. Plenty of chubby guys still make it work but if you're both big it may take extra work.

I'm pretty fit myself but I'm not a big guy. My wife has a big butt and a big soft belly. Her shape drives most of the positions we use. For example if we're doing missionary I can't kiss her without sacrificing some penetration. I have to shift my position in order to be able to reach her face with my own. If I'm going max penetration in that position my face is about level with her boobs. Not a bad problem to have I guess.
I'm slightly over weight (91kg at 179cm) but as a result of work and lifestyle while I'm not ripped I'm in pretty good shape. While I don't know my wife's weight, I know she's heavier than I am with a heavenly, big, soft belly and biggish boobs. It's the belly that's pushing me away from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I can get decent penetration on her when we do doggy style but it's a complete body workout when we do this. One little push from her but and I slip out of her.
Doggy was my first thought but she has an old knee injury that makes that position difficult for her to hold for any length of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Size wise I am average, maybe even slightly above depending on what study you read and believe. However, relative to what my wife wants I'm small. I have been able to give her what she needs in some circumstances but everything has to be just right. Childbirth has just changed things for her and only recently did she admit to me that she's a full on size queen now. I think she didn't want to hurt my feelings, but when we finally had this discussion she said she can't even feel me inside her. She wasn't mean about it, brutal as that may sound. She was very compassionate in fact. We agreed we'd get her something that left her a little more full than what I can do. She has balked at this though and again, I think it's because she is afraid to hurt my feelings. She hinted the one she wanted is considerably larger than me. I keep telling her just get what she wants but she hesitates. Maybe I'll just order it myself!
When I say smaller than average I mean 11cm or 4.25", while girth isn't a problem my short length combined with her gorgeous belly means that penetration isn't as deep as it was. Oh and if you're comfortable with it then I'd say just surprise her with a shiny new toy to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Whatever you do, don't be afraid to talk these things over with her. She's your wife! And be open to her outlining her needs, even if your initial reaction is to be hurt. Sex with a plus size woman has its own set of challenges that smaller women don't have, but it's worth it. Find out what you can do to make it better for her and get after it!
I have done, we're really good at talking things like this out but I was just seeing if we we're missing something.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #5
voluptuouslover
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 120
voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics
Default

It's funny because most everything I comment about on these boards has to do with my wife. In fact my entire weight gain fetish always comes back to my wife and our relationship. My wife gaining weight, her eating more and more and where she will gain next and I love it and the changes to her beautiful gaining figure etc. etc.

I hope this isn't t.m.i - I am a very giving lover to her, in fact I always give her oral (I might add...exceptionally well), usually to orgasm based on her not wanting me to stop. When it comes to vaginal orgasm, which she certainly can have she takes a very very long time but with clitoral like most women it happens much faster. I happen to really desire her to have multiple orgasms in which she told me she can't because she typically has such a huge one when she has her first. This is where it relates back to the original post. I happened to order a tiny vibrator (very inexpensive) to implement a while back, she would have never ok'd this if we went to pick one out together (some women just don't think sex toy's are appropriate or somehow it makes them feel kind of like a slut). One night after I gave her oral to a massive orgasm we both relaxed for a while while I kissed all over her body and sexy soft skin we began to make love for a good 20+ minutes, she was moaning like crazy but never orgasm'd again but I did. I then pulled out the tiny vibrator and showed her and she just looked at me and I turned it on the slower speed and rubbed it gently on her clitoris, in the first 20 seconds she was moaning like crazy and after a few minutes she was almost pulling the sheets off our bed with her hands tightly gripped on them....and within a few more minutes she was slightly screaming and orgasming for second time. After she finished she was breathing heavy and smiling at me. We relaxed for a bit and I turned it back on and put it on her clitoris again, she said No in a very half ass manner and she quickly orgasm'd again even louder than the last time.

Now she has always told me that she can't rally orgasm more than once in a night or close together but she certainly did earlier in our marriage a few times.....but vaginally just didm;t work the same and if it did it would take around an hour with still a lot of manipulation on her clit while we were making love. So the introduction of such toy's can be a game changer and really doesn't take any of the masculinity out of the equation especially when you are getting your wife off sexually.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:11 PM   #6
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
It's funny because most everything I comment about on these boards has to do with my wife. In fact my entire weight gain fetish always comes back to my wife and our relationship. My wife gaining weight, her eating more and more and where she will gain next and I love it and the changes to her beautiful gaining figure etc. etc.
I love that my wife has gained (her naked belly gets me hard on its own), we're not in a gaining relationship. As much as I'd love us to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I hope this isn't t.m.i - I am a very giving lover to her, in fact I always give her oral (I might add...exceptionally well), usually to orgasm based on her not wanting me to stop. When it comes to vaginal orgasm, which she certainly can have she takes a very very long time but with clitoral like most women it happens much faster. I happen to really desire her to have multiple orgasms in which she told me she can't because she typically has such a huge one when she has her first. This is where it relates back to the original post. I happened to order a tiny vibrator (very inexpensive) to implement a while back, she would have never ok'd this if we went to pick one out together (some women just don't think sex toy's are appropriate or somehow it makes them feel kind of like a slut). One night after I gave her oral to a massive orgasm we both relaxed for a while while I kissed all over her body and sexy soft skin we began to make love for a good 20+ minutes, she was moaning like crazy but never orgasm'd again but I did. I then pulled out the tiny vibrator and showed her and she just looked at me and I turned it on the slower speed and rubbed it gently on her clitoris, in the first 20 seconds she was moaning like crazy and after a few minutes she was almost pulling the sheets off our bed with her hands tightly gripped on them....and within a few more minutes she was slightly screaming and orgasming for second time. After she finished she was breathing heavy and smiling at me. We relaxed for a bit and I turned it back on and put it on her clitoris again, she said No in a very half ass manner and she quickly orgasm'd again even louder than the last time.

Now she has always told me that she can't rally orgasm more than once in a night or close together but she certainly did earlier in our marriage a few times.....but vaginally just didm;t work the same and if it did it would take around an hour with still a lot of manipulation on her clit while we were making love. So the introduction of such toy's can be a game changer and really doesn't take any of the masculinity out of the equation especially when you are getting your wife off sexually.
Giving oral is my favourite sexual act, and while it takes her a while to build up I'm always very happy to stay down there. We do use toys and her rabbit reaches far deeper than I can, however she says that it doesnt feel as 'real' as when she orgasms with me. Youv'e made me think that a vibrating cock ring might be a wise investment.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:16 PM   #7
DragonFly
Ahem Prema
 
DragonFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: NY - not the City think trees lots of trees
Posts: 343
DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed
Default

I will second the pillows under the butt, that kind of puts the belly up and back a little. Helps with the configuration of things.

Second thought is maybe a modified from the side approach, one leg up, and you approach from the side. This also puts the belly over to the side and opens up the access way.

As for the "doggie". If her knees are bad, which lots of us big gals expierence. Try pillows under her belly. Firmer long pillows seem to work best. That will take the pressure off of her knee.

Okay now I am blushing.

Good luck! Keep experimenting!
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:24 PM   #8
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
I will second the pillows under the butt, that kind of puts the belly up and back a little. Helps with the configuration of things.
Thanks, we'll have to get on and try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Second thought is maybe a modified from the side approach, one leg up, and you approach from the side. This also puts the belly over to the side and opens up the access way.
I know I'm being think here but I really cant visualise this one, do you mean like spooning but she raises her top leg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
As for the "doggie". If her knees are bad, which lots of us big gals expierence. Try pillows under her belly. Firmer long pillows seem to work best. That will take the pressure off of her knee.

Okay now I am blushing.

Good luck! Keep experimenting!
That would never have occurred to me, good thinking though.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:24 PM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
I'm slightly over weight (91kg at 179cm) but as a result of work and lifestyle while I'm not ripped I'm in pretty good shape. While I don't know my wife's weight, I know she's heavier than I am with a heavenly, big, soft belly and biggish boobs. It's the belly that's pushing me away from her.
If your wife is a UK24, that's similar to a US20 if I'm not mistaken. FWIW, my wife is a US26. She's 5'4 and as of a couple days ago told me she weighs 373 pounds. Her shape is actually more hourglass than pear because aside from the large hips/butt and relatively small waist, she has pretty large boobs too. A nice big, soft belly ties it all together. On my end, I'm 5'7 and 170 pounds. Me being lean helps us with some of the position issues because I can get in close and maximize penetration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post

Doggy was my first thought but she has an old knee injury that makes that position difficult for her to hold for any length of time.
I've had a couple knee surgeries on my left side and lemme tell you: I can do doggie but once we're done I am hurting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
When I say smaller than average I mean 11cm or 4.25", while girth isn't a problem my short length combined with her gorgeous belly means that penetration isn't as deep as it was. Oh and if you're comfortable with it then I'd say just surprise her with a shiny new toy to play with.
My wife recently told me mine is built for beauty, not brute strength. Even with this in mind, I'm not small so much as too small for her. Since she's the only one I use it on...well you get the idea.

The pillows comment got me to thinking. Something we sometimes do is she will lay on her side and I'll prop myself up on pillows behind her. I'll enter her from behind, but instead of spooning her I keep my back straight. Almost like doggie but on our sides. This is a bit of a challenge because the pillows invariably shift and I end up more or less planking to stay in her. The added benefit of this position is the weight of her side opposite the side she's laying on rests on her vagina, so it feels extremely tight. Consequently I never last long in this position.

Good thread topic!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:48 PM   #10
voluptuouslover
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 120
voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
I love that my wife has gained (her naked belly gets me hard on its own), we're not in a gaining relationship. As much as I'd love us to be.



Giving oral is my favourite sexual act, and while it takes her a while to build up I'm always very happy to stay down there. We do use toys and her rabbit reaches far deeper than I can, however she says that it doesnt feel as 'real' as when she orgasms with me. Youv'e made me think that a vibrating cock ring might be a wise investment.

Wow..you have more toy's going on than I (which isn't many, but just love the thought of draining my wife sexually).

I am 6' 2" and 230 isn Lbs. and my wife is 5' 3" 175-180 Lbs currently I estimate.....because I don't dare ask her weight in hopes she continues to gain and not diet. I also don't bring up her weight gain even though she knows I love it. In the past I asked her to gain for me and after she did I kept discussing it and always bringing it up or asking for more. Her being the strong independent woman she is had me stop discussing so I basically relish when her appetite gets very strong and she can't control it and simply keeps gaining. After she gained 10-15 Lbs. she would start trying to control her appetite and diet down to lose what she gained but as of the last few years she doesn't have as much will power along with having a desk job and no time to really workout. She has gained probably 30 Lbs. in the last year and her eating is some of the most out of control she has ever been lately....so once again I just sit back and dream of her fattening more and more.
Over a year ago I myself gained intentionally to just under 260 Lbs. up from around 215 Lbs. and the crazy thing is even though our heights and weights gave us some trouble during missionary primarily because of my new big gut she actually loved how my belly rubbed and put pressure on her clot constantly with every thrust having
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:58 PM   #11
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
If your wife is a UK24, that's similar to a US20 if I'm not mistaken. FWIW, my wife is a US26. She's 5'4 and as of a couple days ago told me she weighs 373 pounds. Her shape is actually more hourglass than pear because aside from the large hips/butt and relatively small waist, she has pretty large boobs too. A nice big, soft belly ties it all together. On my end, I'm 5'7 and 170 pounds. Me being lean helps us with some of the position issues because I can get in close and maximize penetration.
I think my wife weighs about 10-15kg more than me, which would be about 220-230lbs. She's more of an apple shape than anything, biggish boobs (42DD UK), big soft belly that narrows at the hips and bum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I've had a couple knee surgeries on my left side and lemme tell you: I can do doggie but once we're done I am hurting!
This is similar to her situation, I don't like her being in pain though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
My wife recently told me mine is built for beauty, not brute strength. Even with this in mind, I'm not small so much as too small for her. Since she's the only one I use it on...well you get the idea.
I know exactly what you mean, I guess its one of the very few drawbacks of being with a curvy goddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
The pillows comment got me to thinking. Something we sometimes do is she will lay on her side and I'll prop myself up on pillows behind her. I'll enter her from behind, but instead of spooning her I keep my back straight. Almost like doggie but on our sides. This is a bit of a challenge because the pillows invariably shift and I end up more or less planking to stay in her. The added benefit of this position is the weight of her side opposite the side she's laying on rests on her vagina, so it feels extremely tight. Consequently I never last long in this position.
That sounds like it wouldn't need to last long for either party, We'll definitely be trying that

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Good thread topic!
Thanks, there's not much info out there about this so I appreciate your help.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:11 PM   #12
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Wow..you have more toy's going on than I (which isn't many, but just love the thought of draining my wife sexually).
I think because I'm so small, I keep a well stocked toy box to compensate. They don't come out often, but its memorable when they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I am 6' 2" and 230 isn Lbs. and my wife is 5' 3" 175-180 Lbs currently I estimate.....because I don't dare ask her weight in hopes she continues to gain and not diet. I also don't bring up her weight gain even though she knows I love it. In the past I asked her to gain for me and after she did I kept discussing it and always bringing it up or asking for more. Her being the strong independent woman she is had me stop discussing so I basically relish when her appetite gets very strong and she can't control it and simply keeps gaining. After she gained 10-15 Lbs. she would start trying to control her appetite and diet down to lose what she gained but as of the last few years she doesn't have as much will power along with having a desk job and no time to really workout. She has gained probably 30 Lbs. in the last year and her eating is some of the most out of control she has ever been lately....so once again I just sit back and dream of her fattening more and more.
Over a year ago I myself gained intentionally to just under 260 Lbs. up from around 215 Lbs. and the crazy thing is even though our heights and weights gave us some trouble during missionary primarily because of my new big gut she actually loved how my belly rubbed and put pressure on her clot constantly with every thrust having
She knows I like big women, but she'd never gain deliberately so I've never brought her weight up. That said she knows how turned on her figure makes me and she seems to have stopped caring about getting bigger ATM, so I'm hoping she gets some overhang soon
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:50 PM   #13
DragonFly
Ahem Prema
 
DragonFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: NY - not the City think trees lots of trees
Posts: 343
DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
Thanks, we'll have to get on and try that.



I know I'm being think here but I really cant visualise this one, do you mean like spooning but she raises her top leg?



That would never have occurred to me, good thinking though.
Yes on the kind of like spooning.... Think of it in terms of finding positions where the belly can be put to the side or shifted out of the way more blushing
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:14 AM   #14
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Yes on the kind of like spooning.... Think of it in terms of finding positions where the belly can be put to the side or shifted out of the way more blushing
Thanks Dragonfly, that sounds like it'd be fun to try. No need to blush though
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:46 AM   #15
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Man, I can't believe we've forgotten to mention the obvious: how about her being on top? With her knee issues that may not be an option but you don't have to stay in that position the whole time.

Another one we like is standing. She leans over the bed and arches her lower back. I slip in behind her. It helps to be in good shape for this one. Quads are usually burning by the time we're done because I have to keep my knees bent a little to stay at the right height.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:52 AM   #16
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Man, I can't believe we've forgotten to mention the obvious: how about her being on top? With her knee issues that may not be an option but you don't have to stay in that position the whole time.
She does find that easier than all fours, I think she can spread her weight more easily. Plus I can help take some of her weight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Another one we like is standing. She leans over the bed and arches her lower back. I slip in behind her. It helps to be in good shape for this one. Quads are usually burning by the time we're done because I have to keep my knees bent a little to stay at the right height.
Hmm, sounds like that would be a lot of effort, but well worth the reward.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:02 AM   #17
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post


She does find that easier than all fours, I think she can spread her weight more easily. Plus I can help take some of her weight.
Yeah my wife likes it because gravity sort of helps with the penetration part. From the sound of it my wife is quite a bit bigger than yours (sorry to brag) and she will get tired when she's on top sometimes. We compensate by her just resting and I do the work. As you can imagine this is exhausting for me but well worth the effort. She'll lean forward and smother me, her belly pushing into me and her boobs in my face...yes, definitely exhausting but worth it!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:35 AM   #18
Tracii
 
Tracii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Commonwealth of Ky
Posts: 3,221
Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

This is porn with out pictures LOL
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:48 AM   #19
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
This is porn with out pictures LOL
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
It'll get even hotter when you share your favorite positions!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:50 AM   #20
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Yeah my wife likes it because gravity sort of helps with the penetration part. From the sound of it my wife is quite a bit bigger than yours (sorry to brag) and she will get tired when she's on top sometimes. We compensate by her just resting and I do the work. As you can imagine this is exhausting for me but well worth the effort. She'll lean forward and smother me, her belly pushing into me and her boobs in my face...yes, definitely exhausting but worth it!
Lol, it's not a competition! (Although I'm secretly jealous and I'd love her to gain a few more pounds).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
This is porn with out pictures LOL
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
The written word is so much sexier than porn, what your imagination can do is amazing. Do you have any positions you think might work?
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 09:57 AM   #21
fuelingfire
 
fuelingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 382
fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
She'll lean forward and smother me, her belly pushing into me and her boobs in my face...yes, definitely exhausting but worth it!
This is my running joke for how I would prefer to die.
__________________
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:55 AM   #22
Colonial Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: PR
Posts: 37
Colonial Warrior can now change their title
Default

Here could be some help for you!!!! http://persephonemagazine.com/2012/0...afraid-to-ask/
Colonial Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #23
ScouseFA
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 50
ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

Thanks everyone! What I'm hearing is that pillows are useful.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:04 AM   #24
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 829
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
Thanks everyone! What I'm hearing is that pillows are useful.
So just last night we tried the side position again using the pillows to prop myself up. I can't always make this position work and last night was one of those nights we had to adjust. It's a tough position but if you can make it work it's well worth it. It's been a while since we last used this position and I know she's slowly added some pounds over the past few months. I'll never complain about that but I think it has rendered my penis too small to use this position on her.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:39 AM   #25
roddles
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 194
roddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesroddles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

My girl being a US28 is very large and I get the penetration problem, even having a larger than average penis. I have to hold her belly back in missionary but I find sideways spooning or we have a kind of doggy where I insert then she puts her legs together and I put my legs to the side and kind of sit up. This is a very deep and also visually satisfying position. Just a side note, sex shops have a number of things you could also try, one we huge is kind of a sleeve that goes over your penus but lengthens it by 2 or three inches. The end vibrates and while it is difficult to put on, I find a Condon first helps it slide on, it brings the both big is to incredible climax.
__________________
Satisfaction comes to those who are themselves
roddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
positions for large woman GooberDude737 Fat sexuality 12 12-26-2011 11:23 AM
SSBBW positions Pefird Fat sexuality 88 02-17-2011 05:27 PM
Horny.....positions...and sex toys mojomonkey Weight Board 4 11-19-2009 01:09 PM
cozy fatty sleeping positions GoldenDelicious Main Dimensions Board 62 03-05-2009 07:23 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.