Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-28-2017, 12:23 AM   #1
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Super Size

Is there a point at which someone goes from BBW/BHM to SSBBW/SSBHM, or is it subjective?
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:28 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Moved this thread since it's more about weight than general size acceptance issues.
This also is a topic which tends to pop up every now and then in different contexts.

Being an advocat for "Metric Only", it offers 2 pretty straightforward and easy ways of calculating the difference etween BBW/BHM and SS/BBW/BHM, depending on stature.
So far I haven't found a comprehensive way with those various odd Anglo-measurements.

In metric it goes like this:

height in centimetres = weight in kilogram = definitely SS/BBW/BHM
1,80 m = 180 cm = 180 kg

For people who are shorter and of slighter stature based on what used to be considered "normal" weight - like this:

height in centimeters - 100 = normal weight x 2
180 cm - 100 = 80 kg x 2 = 160 kg

Basic calculation guide:
1 kg = 2.2 imperial pounds
1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:23 AM   #3
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, no one told me there was gonna be math.

I think the seperation point is more the walk and the look.

BBw's jiggle and roll. When they begin to sway, slosh and waddle they've become SSBBw's.

And the look- it shows in varying aspects depending on body type. Deep elbow dimples, wrist rolls, wobbly forearms and the way the upper arm rounds and fills so that the entire arm is forced out in a wonderful parabola of swinging motion- the upper part of the SSBBw "sway".

Facial features are good determinants also. Not just the adorable double chin becoming a fat roll in itself although that is a sure signal. The fullness of lips, the fat pout, even noticebly plumpened ear lobes are lovely signs that a BBW is no more.

One more- the belly panty lines. That fabulous roll of bulge plumping out from beneath panties on either side of her belly. That hang of droop too fat to be held by elastic. The glutton's roll, bubbling and sloshing in luxurious floppery as the fat swells in to view for that perfect moment with each dainty step ahead. No BBW has that!
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 06:58 AM   #4
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I've seen this topic debated many times. I have yet to find an answer that has become the general consensus. Being Super Size myself, I can answer that the line between BBW and SSBBW is very individual.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:29 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some people are stat junkies and have to have numbers attached to all things in life.
Me I have no solid answer for anything in the fat world.
Either you are fat/chubby or you are not thats all I know for sure.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote