Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 04-01-2017, 11:45 AM   #26
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in

Cake AND ice cream are pretty awesome,this is very true!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 08:44 PM   #27
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
Cake AND ice cream are pretty awesome,this is very true!
They sure are!
Old 05-26-2017, 06:37 PM   #28
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So I tend to be a procrastinator. Rarely is something done ahead of time. I don't quite go up to the last second, like I did in college, but I do tend to have to stay up later than I want to finish something on time.

I have three big items due at work next Friday and amazingly I finished them up a week ahead of time. This so rarely happens it is like seeing a unicorn and a leprechaun at the same time. You start to think you must be dreaming. Not only are all three things done, but I have actually gone over them several times with a fine tooth comb. I just can't believe it.

Happy dance and an extra slice of cake
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 02:35 PM   #29
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Baking for other people, particularly those with allergies or food intolerances, and watching their happy faces as they eat makes me feel awesome. Dairy free? Gluten free? Egg free? I can do that and make it taste delicious for the poor souls who can't just go buy cookies or cake when they're craving it.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:02 PM   #30
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I get all the days work done a few hours before quitting time.
That way I can get the secretaries started on the next days work LOL
It pays to be the exc secretary.LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:30 AM   #31
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
When I get all the days work done a few hours before quitting time.
That way I can get the secretaries started on the next days work LOL
It pays to be the exc secretary.LOLOL
Must be nice
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #32
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

How about a full belly?
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:01 PM   #33
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Baking for other people, particularly those with allergies or food intolerances, and watching their happy faces as they eat makes me feel awesome. Dairy free? Gluten free? Egg free? I can do that and make it taste delicious for the poor souls who can't just go buy cookies or cake when they're craving it.
That is fabulous. My husband has major lactose issues, even with those enzyme tablets, so for our occasional pastry needs or for birthdays cakes we would go to a local vegan bakery. I'm not lactose intolerant or even a vegetarian, but their stuff was better than anything I've tasted. It broke our hearts when they had to close. Since then, I've had some success with baking my own vegan cakes but we don't have a mixer, so it's pretty labor intensive. Between that and some carpal tunnel/arthritis in my hands, it has to be a really special occasion (almost never) for me to bake.

Watercolor painting makes me feel awesome. Listening to music.. movement/exercise.. a clean house. My husband, kitties.. the sun..standing outside during stormy, windy weather (this pleasure almost got me hit with a piece of siding when I stood on my porch during a tornado watch, but it was exhilarating).

I guess it goes without saying orgasms make me feel awesome.
Save

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #34
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
That is fabulous. My husband has major lactose issues, even with those enzyme tablets, so for our occasional pastry needs or for birthdays cakes we would go to a local vegan bakery. I'm not lactose intolerant or even a vegetarian, but their stuff was better than anything I've tasted. It broke our hearts when they had to close. Since then, I've had some success with baking my own vegan cakes but we don't have a mixer, so it's pretty labor intensive. Between that and some carpal tunnel/arthritis in my hands, it has to be a really special occasion (almost never) for me to bake.
I feel you, my sister has migraines triggered by milk products. So I bake dessert whenever we have family gatherings. Oil-based cakes (no butter, just vegetable oil) are typically way easier to do without a mixer than butter-based cakes. And coconut milk is a great replacement for whole milk or half-and-half! (EDIT: An immersion blender makes short work of mixing up the coconut milk, it's kind of chunky right out of the can.) Coconut cream is a little harder to find but you can use it in place of heavy whipping cream. Finally, check out Jewish kosher cake recipes. They know how to do dairy-free baking very well.

A couple of my favorites:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...er-cake-387493
(this one is also excellent with raspberry jam between the layers)

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/201...t-cake-recipe/

A food processor makes shredding the carrots and chopping the nuts easy peasy. I don't think you can do a traditional frosting without a mixer, not with carpal tunnel and arthritis, but you could bake it in a tube pan or Bundt pan and top it with a nice glaze. I bake many of my cakes that way because my mom and sister aren't big fans of frosting. If you ever do get a mixer I have a great vegan cooked flour frosting recipe!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM   #35
Fantasist

Fantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot picsFantasist does more than just post hot pics

Warm baths, cuddles, sleeping in, the words "all you can eat"
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:36 PM   #36
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Sleep" Lavender Vanilla body lotion. I feel so soft and relaxed
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 AM   #37
ampleauroradelicatefame

ampleauroradelicatefame has said some nice things

Awww you look so cute! I love getting my hair done too, it just makes me feel so confident haha (:
ampleauroradelicatefame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 10:10 AM   #38
sexybbw4u

sexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot picssexybbw4u does more than just post hot pics
Default Boardwalk Pizza

I big slice of Jersey Boardwalk Pizza....
Old 06-26-2017, 02:59 PM   #39
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybbw4u View Post
I big slice of Jersey Boardwalk Pizza....
Definitely pizza!
Old 09-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #40
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Doing hands-on volunteer activities and seeing the positive impact right on the spot gives me a great feeling. One of the absolute best experiences I've had was volunteering at a Missionaries of Charity nursing home and hospice in DC, helping Mother Teresa's nuns with simple tasks such as hanging laundry, feeding chickens, mopping floors, and serving residents Saturday lunch. I've never felt so joyful and grounded.

Unfortunately, though, I more often seem to end up volunteering on committees and project teams these days. It feels too much like my everyday work and doesn't feed the soul in the same way.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote