Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #1
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics
Default Question for all about weight gain

Has the excitement of weight gain been with you since a very early age or is it something that was triggered in your 20's or at a later age by something like overeating and gaining and you decided you liked it....whatever it may be?

Tell your story and target a few of these copy points for a little direction so we can all learn from it a bit.

* Whether you like weight gain on another person or on yourself?
* Was it always with you and can you remember at the earliest age and what it was that caught your interest?
* Has your desire for more and more weight gain increased as you have become older?
* Has the desire to gain always been there but you only acted on it as you have become older and more independent or have not yet acted on it?
* what percentage of weight gain interest do you have whether it be on you or another 1 out 10 .... 1 being not that much & 10 Being a whole buuuuunnnnch?

I myself have always been interested in Fat and weight gain from the earliest of age.... possibly 7-8 yrs. old....I saw a really Fat woman in tight shorts big everywhere but her thighs were huge, Tan and had cellulite and she happened to be very pretty and I couldn't take my eyes off of her legs, I don't think it was sexual I just new I liked it. Even in elementary school 3rd grade I found myself having crushes on the girls that were chubbier....thicker arms legs and chubbier faces. When I was in 8th grade I had the biggest crushes on one of my friend's Mom.....she was extremely curvy with big breasts, butt, hip, thighs and she happened to gain a bunch of weight, then lose it and gain it all back plus some more. My earliest sexiest thoughts were of her getting fatter and how much more beautiful she was when she was at her heaviest....not to mention struggling to fit into all her jeans or tight work outfits when she picked us up from school. I have always loved my girlfriends gaining weight and definitely love my wife getting heavier and fatter. Over the years what I consider Fat has gone up significantly. I have even gained weight myself intentionally a few years ago with pretty good success and became as aroused as having my wife gaining but realized my ultimate was mutual gaining in which was going on for a period with my wife and I even though it wasn't fully communicated between us. We were both gaining myself intentionally and her because of all our eating and snacking together.....it was extremely arousing even though it wasn't a vocal situation. hopefully in the future it can "grow" into that (pun intended). So I relate to feeder, feeder, mutual gaining all pretty good....very into big weight gain and eating.

I hope there are a lot of posts on this thread to see how varied this is.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:00 AM   #2
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was in 7th or 8th grade when I discovered my fondness and preference for heavier females. In high school there was this English teacher, slim and slender during my freshman year by the time I reached graduation she was a cute round butterball. I'll never forget how she would wear those sheer summer style dresses and how the material would contour to the roundness of her belly and posterior.

Weight gain is very sensual.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:54 AM   #3
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As a boy, my uncle's ex-wife would be the prototype for what I considered attractive in a woman. I had my first experiences of arousal by looking at her. She was more voluptuous than any woman in my family or that I'd seen. I was keen enough to know she knew her effect on men and that some women were jealous of her being so well-endowed.

As a teen, I started paying attention to the more voluptuous girls in high school. In retrospect, one girl in particular in the grade below me was an exact replica for that aunt physically and even personality. Another in my grade was among the heaviest girls in the school and was a longtime crush. So much so that she was the model for what I would look for in bbw and the ssbbw, that she became, after her.

In my 20s, discovering this site, I learned that there were women even heavier than what I had been accustomed or thought and wanted to know more. It was amazing for me to learn that there were women that wanted to be even bigger than they already were. The pics and videos of Kelligrl, Betsy & Carolyn Owens eating quantities of food that I couldn't consume myself were unforgettable. All of those things were eroticized for me making anything related to a woman gaining, from evidence to even the slightest insinuation of weight gain, a turn on.

I recently posted on another thread about my desire to gain weight/muscle mass and not divulging to people my reasons why. I had learned in my 20s that I enjoy the feeling of a large woman's weight on my body very much but because I was so thin, I couldn't withstand it for very long. I already had a desire to gain weight so that was a powerful, motivating factor to be bigger & strong enough to enjoy the new source of sexual pleasure that I'd discovered.

As I've gotten older and bigger, my interest has veered towards heavier women as well. My last relationship was with a bbw that was smaller than my ideal. There aren't many women at least 300lbs+ in my part of town to meet. It's caused me to strongly consider relocating to better my dating options. I've intentionally reached my goal weight for the 2nd time in my life within the last 3 years. I'd be prepared to gain more if/when I'm in a relationship with a fellow gainer.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #4
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Matt L. I very much agree that weight gain is very sensual. I also can't get enough of it at times.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #5
voluptuouslover

biggirlluvher- I thought the reason you wanted to gain size and muscle to support the weight of a big woman on top of you was pretty cool.

Obviously height and body type change things a it but what is your preferred figure on the heavy women you like and what weight did you used to like and what is it now?
Old 05-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
I thought the reason you wanted to gain size and muscle to support the weight of a big woman on top of you.What is your preferred figure on the heavy women you like, what weight did you used to like and what is it now?
As I stated, I had recently written in detail about my reasons for gaining on another thread. Being able to support the weight of a ssbbw on top of me was not the main reason but proved to be a very motivational force for me to do so. Over time, plumpers & bbw weren't as interesting to me as the more heavier ssbbw. Having been in the company of ssbbw 300lbs+ too infrequently for my taste, I realized I enjoyed the heavier woman and haven't really looked back since.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:12 AM   #7
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
As I stated, I had recently written in detail about my reasons for gaining on another thread. Being able to support the weight of a ssbbw on top of me was not the main reason but proved to be a very motivational force for me to do so. Over time, plumpers & bbw weren't as interesting to me as the more heavier ssbbw. Having been in the company of ssbbw 300lbs+ too infrequently for my taste, I realized I enjoyed the heavier woman and haven't really looked back since.

It seems to be a pretty common theme that most FA's into weight gain begin to like more and more weight on the women they desire. I know I certainly do.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:13 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When puberty hit, a couple of months into grade six, my first fantasy (one I worked with for weeks, at least), was that the two chubbiest girls in my class, a plump neighbour boy, and myself had a sort of weight gain club. I started off the thinnest and gaining the slowest, but by the end of high school I was gaining so quickly that I was the fattest of all of us, and got to take the fatter of the girls to prom. (that was the extent of the fantasy, at age 11 I didn't know enough to include much of anything else -- and it was plenty exciting to me as it was).

I was certainly interested in fat pre-puberty, but I don't recall anything specific to weight gain before that fantasy. My degree of interest in gaining vs more genearl FA stuff has varied some over the many years since then, but the basic themes from that fantasy haven't really changed. I never chose to fully indulge those various desires, however. I'm not somewhat fat, as is my wife, but we've both been in the same weight band for over twenty years and I doubt that changes.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:30 PM   #9
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I remember during naps I'd position pillows over the space between twin beds I moved so they were nearly together. I laid on those pillows, it was so nice. I don't recall thinking anything fat about it but I just loved it. My mother busted me once. I think I felt ashamed as though I knew that I was doing something naughty. I was about 5.

As I pubertized all sexual fantasy centered on the the plump girls around me. Tits were the big thing for the boys as the girls around us blossomed. For me, it was the tummies and bottoms that filled my thoughts. I was embarrassed by this so my gf's were thin. In my latter HS years, when actual sex began to materialize I sought only plump girls. Once I began to touch girls sexually it was clear that not only did fat girls fill my imagination, their fat was softer and softer was better so goodbye skinnies.

I entered the service after HS and it was then, being away from family and a small town, that I began my fat fat life. I became a fattener. I was attracted to plump- there was still some public shyness about real fat. But I knew that plump, when happy and well fed, becomes fat.

A procession of gf's grew fat for me over the years. I began to find very fat to be the ideal. True beauty waddles. My wife had a pleasing beginner waddle when we met. 20 years on and her waddle has become a heaving swell, a procession of fat. With a sloshing bounce in each step, her blown-out ass wiggles like a sack-full of puppies. Her arms are draped in ropes of shimmering fat as they swing in counterbalance with her gracefully heavy step.

Not only has my desire for fatness increased with time, a love for eating has accompanied all the feeding I've enjoyed. I was always slim- 6'2"/200-215 lbs. Until my wife. Now it's the eating as much as the increasing fat that I love with her. Fat- eating it and growing in it together, is our hobby.

The logical sequence of an FA from the surreptitious ogling of plumpening high-schoolers to mutual fattening with my fat-loving woman. It was inevitable that I grew fat too.

Fat begets fat. When fat turns you on there is only the hunger for more.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 10:14 AM   #10
voluptuouslover

Tad-

Very interesting fantasy of yours when you were younger. I have enjoyed reading many of your articulate posts in threads. You seem to have stronger will power than myself when it comes to weight gain on your wife. I can't seem to stop craving for my wife to get pretty darn Fat. She and others would consider her Fat now but I can't help but dream of 30,50 and even way more weight on her figure. I would be fine I guess if she stayed at the weight she is at now or maybe just a little more (wink) but I definitely dream of her getting way heavier. There have been times over the years where she went on a crazy diet and she slowly lost a good amount of weight and I felt like so many others on these boards...I almost felt betrayed ( I know it was wrong...but I did) also the sexual attraction and closeness totally slipped far away. She eventually gained a lot of the weight back and I have to tell you....I don't want to go through that again....I hope she keeps gaining. How are you able to stay so even with the weight gain fetish?
Old 05-26-2017, 11:07 AM   #11
voluptuouslover

Finallyfat-

Great hearing about your early interests in weight gain and chubbier/fatter girls. I was exactly the same and every relationship I had the girls usually gained weight which I was pretty open about letting them know I liked it and would even encourage them to gain more. Two of such girlfriends acted on it and really brought it into our relationship. I believe one of them turned into a feedee and actually gained sexual desire from it. My college girlfriend gained the most weight and happened to be the heaviest woman I still have ever been with. She turned into a little homemaker and after us living together for 6 months she blew up.....in fact we both did from all her carb loaded cooking and all her baked goods after every meal. I was so aroused just watching her fatten week to week that I was oblivious to my new belly that stuck out in front of me. When she called it to my attention by being sad one day after she had an annual doctors check up she told me how he scolded her for gaining so much weight. She then asked if we should go on a diet. I said "we" and she said "yes, I feel bad that I have made us this Fat with all my cooking" I was kind of in shock but then totally aroused....she said "honey, you didn't even realize you got big" I stood there as she patted my belly and said "awe, I think it is cute" She then was relived to know that I liked how big she had gotten even though she knew I liked her bigger but she thought she was now to big for me. I told her that I would like her to gain even more weight and she said "Ok but I don't want you getting to much bigger". It began a mutual gaining relationship with teasing & weight gain talk all the time, not to mention we were both continued eating even more of her fattening meals and deserts. We now had huge appetites and couldn't change even if we wanted to. She was a taller woman than my wife or most used to date at 5' 8" and she weighed more than I did which was so exciting.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:07 PM   #12
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Geez, your wife must be quite something for you to have passed up on the mutual feedee you described above. Whatever happened to her? Do you know? But for the height she could be the flabby dream I'm married to today!

Just spoke to the wife this morning. Mid-morning. She told me she'd just polished off a giant mixing bowl of pasta and clam sauce, her favorite (ugh). A nice way to begin her day having had no breakfast earlier. She's bored and lazy today while I'm away so a fat-stuffed nap will carry her through mid-day when she'll awaken hungry. The afternoon/dinner/evening food spree begins then. She'll eat so much fatty, buttery creamy food through the rest of her day. She eats till she can barely move. I love knowing she's being such a lovely glutton while I'm away.

I too am eating for effect. Put on some work pants I haven't worn in a month, I had to squirm and pack my fat in like I was a YouTube fatty modeling outgrown clothes. She really blew me up last month at home!

We're so lost in our fat. Growing fatter apart makes homecomings so erotic. She will squeal with delight over my hip rolls and blubbery ass. I'll stand in the doorway and wiggle my shoulders a little so she can see my new fat dance. She will shimmy her hips in delight. We'll kiss and feel our fat while we absorb each other and fat talk ourselves into sitting down with some of the foods I always bring her from the big city. We're fat pigs together. We eat, smile and kiss between and amidst the mouthfulls.

We are no longer the fat woman with a slim husband. We're the fat couple. Imagine what people are saying!
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:11 PM   #13
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyfat View Post
Geez, your wife must be quite something for you to have passed up on the mutual feedee you described above. Whatever happened to her? Do you know? But for the height she could be the flabby dream I'm married to today!

Just spoke to the wife this morning. Mid-morning. She told me she'd just polished off a giant mixing bowl of pasta and clam sauce, her favorite (ugh). A nice way to begin her day having had no breakfast earlier. She's bored and lazy today while I'm away so a fat-stuffed nap will carry her through mid-day when she'll awaken hungry. The afternoon/dinner/evening food spree begins then. She'll eat so much fatty, buttery creamy food through the rest of her day. She eats till she can barely move. I love knowing she's being such a lovely glutton while I'm away.

I too am eating for effect. Put on some work pants I haven't worn in a month, I had to squirm and pack my fat in like I was a YouTube fatty modeling outgrown clothes. She really blew me up last month at home!

We're so lost in our fat. Growing fatter apart makes homecomings so erotic. She will squeal with delight over my hip rolls and blubbery ass. I'll stand in the doorway and wiggle my shoulders a little so she can see my new fat dance. She will shimmy her hips in delight. We'll kiss and feel our fat while we absorb each other and fat talk ourselves into sitting down with some of the foods I always bring her from the big city. We're fat pigs together. We eat, smile and kiss between and amidst the mouthfulls.

We are no longer the fat woman with a slim husband. We're the fat couple. Imagine what people are saying!

Well my late college sweetheart you are talking about was very insecure and had many issues. That didn't stop me from loving her but they definitely always effected our relationship. She was a beautiful Fat dream girl....but on many occasions she would accuse me of cheating any time I was away from her at a work function for the evening dinner and drinks. where girlfriends or spouses were not permitted to attend. I would constantly help to make her feel secure....I mean here is this beautiful fattening woman that I was in love with that kept gaining weight and looking hotter and hotter to me with every pound but then accusing me of liking a skinny woman at my job.....she was a tad bit unrealistic and a little crazy for lack of a better word.

A friend of mine would see her from time to time and after many years I know she has had either 3 or maybe 4 kids and is very big. She had a lot of issues with fluid retention in her ankles and legs and he even commented her legs are like elephant legs. I love Fat but I don't happen to be a huge fan of that but anyhow there you have it.

Yes my wife is very hot and the complete opposite of being insecure a great Mother and wife. I do wish for her to lose a bit of control and get really Fat though.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:59 PM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Volupuouslover, simply, she doesn't have a fat fetish. She has a huge appetite, loves food, and both her parents were quite fat, so for sure she could easily be bigger, but she draws there line at a certain point of fatness. And she is not particularly a fan of fat guys, so I try to reign in my own desires. I compromise at enough fat on both of us to excite me, and enjoy to up ticks in the gradual up / down cycles.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #15
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Volupuouslover, simply, she doesn't have a fat fetish. She has a huge appetite, loves food, and both her parents were quite fat, so for sure she could easily be bigger, but she draws there line at a certain point of fatness. And she is not particularly a fan of fat guys, so I try to reign in my own desires. I compromise at enough fat on both of us to excite me, and enjoy to up ticks in the gradual up / down cycles.

Makes sense....It least she is pretty darn Fat and you get to enjoy that with secret arousal not bringing to much attention to your desire.

I guess I do the same a bit....while watching my wife eat and start to get a bigger appetite, catch her sneaking extra snacks eating them in the pantry when I happen to walk in cramming them in her mouth quickly leaving her with stuffed chip monk cheeks as she walks out and waiting to see when all the extra calories will show up on her figure. Most of the time I have kept everything very tame with any discussion or to much admiration toward her weight gain because I seemed to over do it many many years ago.....she even mentioned many years ago after she gained a bunch of weight and I was admiring her and talking to much about how sexy she was...when she said in a flustered way "It is so strange how you think I am so sexy right now when I am clearly so Fat" my reply was "you are so Beautiful" she said "you are so weird". I kind of stopped paying to many compliments after she gained weight after that.....I mostly just to show her more affection not really concentrating just on her fattened body parts or really talking about her figure. The only time that Fat or weight gain talk is brought up is if she initiates it. She will from time to time do something like go to get off the couch and reach her hand out and say "honey, will you help your big Fat wife up" I tread lightly not to engage to much. Sometimes I can tell she is trying to turn me on and it is cute but she definitely knows how to do it......but like I said I have grown to just watch her eat more fattening things or her appetite increase and dream of when she might get more out of control with her eating and just keep fattening up and waiting to hear her say the words "Babe, I give up I am just going to eat every I want and become your huge Fat wife.....can you feed me please...and make me huge"
Old 05-27-2017, 12:44 PM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

An extra factor -- when she gets near her heaviest, she starts to snore a lot more. Which isn't that great for either of us. Makes it easier for me to accept her desire to lose a bit at that point, lol.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #17
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I remember the before and after magazine ads

I remember seeing them when I was about 10 or so and really liking the before (when the person was fat). I think I started experimenting with intentional stuffing about then to see how big I could stretch my stomach, and just have fun feeling stuffed.

I think it was sexually stimulating to see myself looking fatter too, even around that age. I was fascinated by fat women too, especially if they overate.

I visited my grand parents in florida several times each year and they would take me to restaurants that were so interesting and fun - lots of great deserts. I think I gained nearly 20 lbs on one longer trip (3-4 weeks). I felt so fat, even though I wasn't really all that big.

I have found women of all sizes attractive, but now I definitely prefer a SSBBW over all others. Yet, there is some special appeal to over-eating, stuffing, and indulging I can't really explain. It just turns me on. Both for myself and anyone I date. However, if I don't know someone I still am shy about what I eat, even though it is probably obvious that I can and like to eat a lot.

Being over 400 lbs just seems like it's somehow special too, for me and for someone that I date. I'm not sure why exactly being super sized is so sexy, but it definitely is something that simply is to me.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:22 AM   #18
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I remember being fascinated with big bellies from an early age, stuffing pillows under my nightgown at night to try and make one for myself. But as I grew older and internalized more and more fat hate, I suppressed my attraction. Why was I so attracted to "ugly" bodies? Clearly there was something wrong with me!

It's taken a long time to acknowledge that part of myself, even longer to accept the fact that my own weight gain excites me as much as other people's gain. That I really do want a huge belly that fills up my lap. I probably won't get one for a while, replacing clothes and buying lots of food costs money, but at least now I can dream without feeling horrible.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My first foray into fatness was out of anger.
I caught my hubby having sex with a very large woman. I was devastated to say the least.He tried to lie his way out of it of course.
He was always saying how nasty fat women looked so you know the type.
I was so hurt I gave up on trying to look good for him.
Quit wearing make up, let my hair go and cut it very short which made him mad to say the least.
I gained weight thinking he must like fat women but he complained more.
I was a total wreck and gained even more weight and not taking care of my complexion my face broke out pretty bad.
I wore clothes that looked horrible out of spite and if we went out somewhere I tried to look the worst possible just to make him look bad.
Divorced finally lost weight skin cleared up I was finally happy I thought.
Worked out at the gym and got back down to 115 but found I wasn't happy and longed to gain weight.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:17 PM   #20
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

As an African-descent person, be into fuller-figured ladies as a male is mostly inherent to my mindset in a cultural plane, so to be honest this is pretty hard to determine how and when I became aware to be attracted by what the society I evolve consider as "overweight"women where there my cultural set considers as "healthy" women by the same way it must be difficult to any man having grew up into a thin-centered society how and when he realize himself to be attracted by "fit" women.

I can't neither specify how and when I have realizing for the first time having an attraction even for fat women beyond the 400-lbs lane. Is it when I was, at nine years old in 2002, when I was for the first time surged by a precosious arousal towards that burlesque episode from the cartoon show [I]Totally Spies[I] where Clover tasted carelessly one of those overly addictive cookies granted by beyond-the-normal extra fattening proprieties, drowning thus into an out-of-control spiraling path of unceasable bothoverindulgence and snacking until spurting quickly in a matter of hours her once trim, athletic, statuesquely nubile self into a waddling, spherical, mordibly obese food junkee on the verge to underliningly-speaking reach immobility nay body burst at any moment? Was when during this same episode, the other main protagonists teasingly avenge their self-everfattening friend by forcing the episode villain to swallow her own medicine, inflating instantaneously into a trancefully-craving blimp?
Was one year later, when I realized at ten years old how aroused I'm getting when I watched those female participants from The Biggest Loser swaying ponderously, jiggling, eating furiously in secret their cheat meals then waddling again, for then be sadfully afflicted once they all shed from their massive selves many months later?
Was in 2005, when at 12-years old I fall onto this picture from an old edition from "The Book Of Guiness Records" dating back from 1995? : a very tall blonde supermodel qualified at this past time as the heaviest Plus Size model in the industry, striking back barefoot her over-660 lbs naked blubber of self while the little from that triplechin-spurting face of hers fixed to the eternity that wide, white smile between the doughy dimples of her cherubic cheeks. Was because I've never forgotten that estatic full-joyness into that sparkling facial expression, these cushioning pale-skinned necklaces coiling protudingly overall her both noexistent neck and collarbone, these deluges of tidal adipose overpadding every ounce of her seemingly-proud lookings, her cumbersome folded wings overwrapping her upper arms, her sausage paws, the littiest glimpse from her ginormous utters drooping further down alongside the upper part from her tire spares which staggered each other overall her both midriff and backside before to bulge out as an gargantuan apron belly over her nigh-vanishing knees, knees buried between these Michelin-mascot limbs brushing each other and her flared-out trunk calves, all carrying her beachball-sized, cottage cheese shelf rump... or was simply the fact I noticed she drove me crazy as much as that Cindy Crawford's busty picture next to her??

Was during my secondary school days, when I spent my time to observe people, whom amongst people the girls, then aongst girls the few teachers too much oversized to pass easily their humongously obese selves thourgh a threshold's door without either waddling sideways or take the double door entry? Was when I realized how much I wished that the young, full-bosomed pool lifeguard and few others teachers became as huge than them?

Well...
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:50 PM   #21
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
I remember being fascinated with big bellies from an early age, stuffing pillows under my nightgown at night to try and make one for myself. But as I grew older and internalized more and more fat hate, I suppressed my attraction. Why was I so attracted to "ugly" bodies? Clearly there was something wrong with me!

It's taken a long time to acknowledge that part of myself, even longer to accept the fact that my own weight gain excites me as much as other people's gain. That I really do want a huge belly that fills up my lap. I probably won't get one for a while, replacing clothes and buying lots of food costs money, but at least now I can dream without feeling horrible.
Thanks for the insight into your early start with this fetish.....
Were you initially attracted to heavier guy's before you realized you liked yourself heavier as well? Has your interest in more and more weight increased over the years on men as well as yourself?
Old 07-07-2017, 02:58 PM   #22
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
My first foray into fatness was out of anger.
I caught my hubby having sex with a very large woman. I was devastated to say the least.He tried to lie his way out of it of course.
He was always saying how nasty fat women looked so you know the type.
I was so hurt I gave up on trying to look good for him.
Quit wearing make up, let my hair go and cut it very short which made him mad to say the least.
I gained weight thinking he must like fat women but he complained more.
I was a total wreck and gained even more weight and not taking care of my complexion my face broke out pretty bad.
I wore clothes that looked horrible out of spite and if we went out somewhere I tried to look the worst possible just to make him look bad.
Divorced finally lost weight skin cleared up I was finally happy I thought.
Worked out at the gym and got back down to 115 but found I wasn't happy and longed to gain weight.
Very sorry to hear that...but thanks for telling the story. This is really interesting on so many levels.

Crazy how he said he didn't like fat women and put them down. It doesn't make sense but no time to psycho analyze him or ones like him.

So initially you gained weight thinking he must like Fat women you said....How much did you gain at that time and how easy was it to gain? So before this you were not really interested in heavier guy's or being heavier yourself (fetish wise)? expand on this a bit if you don't mind.....I mean I understand trying to do something for your husband that you think he likes.....I would probably do the same under the circumstances?

So you mentioned you lost all the weight down to a crazy light weight and realized you longed to gain weight????? tell us more with this and your feelings toward Fat and weight moving forward.
Old 07-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #23
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
As an African-descent person, be into fuller-figured ladies as a male is mostly inherent to my mindset in a cultural plane, so to be honest this is pretty hard to determine how and when I became aware to be attracted by what the society I evolve consider as "overweight"women where there my cultural set considers as "healthy" women by the same way it must be difficult to any man having grew up into a thin-centered society how and when he realize himself to be attracted by "fit" women.

I can't neither specify how and when I have realizing for the first time having an attraction even for fat women beyond the 400-lbs lane. Is it when I was, at nine years old in 2002, when I was for the first time surged by a precosious arousal towards that burlesque episode from the cartoon show [I]Totally Spies[I] where Clover tasted carelessly one of those overly addictive cookies granted by beyond-the-normal extra fattening proprieties, drowning thus into an out-of-control spiraling path of unceasable bothoverindulgence and snacking until spurting quickly in a matter of hours her once trim, athletic, statuesquely nubile self into a waddling, spherical, mordibly obese food junkee on the verge to underliningly-speaking reach immobility nay body burst at any moment? Was when during this same episode, the other main protagonists teasingly avenge their self-everfattening friend by forcing the episode villain to swallow her own medicine, inflating instantaneously into a trancefully-craving blimp?
Was one year later, when I realized at ten years old how aroused I'm getting when I watched those female participants from The Biggest Loser swaying ponderously, jiggling, eating furiously in secret their cheat meals then waddling again, for then be sadfully afflicted once they all shed from their massive selves many months later?
Was in 2005, when at 12-years old I fall onto this picture from an old edition from "The Book Of Guiness Records" dating back from 1995? : a very tall blonde supermodel qualified at this past time as the heaviest Plus Size model in the industry, striking back barefoot her over-660 lbs naked blubber of self while the little from that triplechin-spurting face of hers fixed to the eternity that wide, white smile between the doughy dimples of her cherubic cheeks. Was because I've never forgotten that estatic full-joyness into that sparkling facial expression, these cushioning pale-skinned necklaces coiling protudingly overall her both noexistent neck and collarbone, these deluges of tidal adipose overpadding every ounce of her seemingly-proud lookings, her cumbersome folded wings overwrapping her upper arms, her sausage paws, the littiest glimpse from her ginormous utters drooping further down alongside the upper part from her tire spares which staggered each other overall her both midriff and backside before to bulge out as an gargantuan apron belly over her nigh-vanishing knees, knees buried between these Michelin-mascot limbs brushing each other and her flared-out trunk calves, all carrying her beachball-sized, cottage cheese shelf rump... or was simply the fact I noticed she drove me crazy as much as that Cindy Crawford's busty picture next to her??

Was during my secondary school days, when I spent my time to observe people, whom amongst people the girls, then aongst girls the few teachers too much oversized to pass easily their humongously obese selves thourgh a threshold's door without either waddling sideways or take the double door entry? Was when I realized how much I wished that the young, full-bosomed pool lifeguard and few others teachers became as huge than them?

Well...

Thank John Smith
Old 07-07-2017, 09:42 PM   #24
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
Thanks for the insight into your early start with this fetish.....
Were you initially attracted to heavier guy's before you realized you liked yourself heavier as well? Has your interest in more and more weight increased over the years on men as well as yourself?
I like all different types of bodies, but yes, I did figure out that fat people are the nicest to hug and touch and cuddle before I accepted my own weight and gaining fantasies. Strangely enough losing a great deal of weight helped me realize that, because I started missing my fat once it was gone. Why is my chair suddenly so much harder? Why am I so much colder? Ow, it hurts a lot more to bang my hip into something! And I felt more vulnerable being so much smaller.

There's a freedom in eating whatever I want that's pleasurable in both an erotic and non-erotic way for me. For most of my life I ate as other people told me to. Eat this, don't eat that, you're eating too much. Now I eat as I please, and it's so liberating. I might choose to let a lover feed me, but that is my choice, and I know they'll stop if I tell them to. And if they want to be fed in return, that would be equally fun. I like watching someone eat when they're really enjoying it. Combining food, fat and sex breaks taboos in a delightfully naughty way.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #25
voluptuouslover

I like watching someone eat when they're really enjoying it. Combining food, fat and sex breaks taboos in a delightfully naughty way.[/QUOTE]

thanks for your answer......I fully agree to what you said above....I found that mutual gaining touches on so many intimate and loving levels when done with the one you love...even if it isn't intentional gaining for both....but still plenty of gaining.