Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-22-2015, 06:19 AM   #151
GoodDaySir

GoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized repGoodDaySir has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
fuzzy, i was talking to my aunt in texas recently. we were talking what to make for dinner and she mentioned that she has had taco salad there that has doritos in it and catalina dressing. i had not heard of this before and told her i would look into finding a recipe. i googled and it is a thing. maybe it is a new way for you to eat doritos!
M family makes this. We use ground beef (browned and taco seasoned), a bag of salad mix, shredded cheese, catalina dressing and crushed up Doritos. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GoodDaySir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:37 PM   #152
~nai'a~

~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed~nai'a~ never has a post go unnoticed

I saw these at the grocery store yesterday and had to try them...

3D Evolution bacon and cheddar Doritos....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1a.jpg (173.2 KB, 45 views)
Old 06-04-2017, 07:58 AM   #153
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default It's alive... a tread from the past

Yep, I found more Doritos... and these are bar-be-que. And I swear I've had this flavor before. There is heat, not kick. It's a back of the throat buzz that makes you want to have a beverage handy.

There are my snacks while I'm smoking a pork loin with pecan and cherry.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:00 AM   #154
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Yep, I found more Doritos... and these are bar-be-que. And I swear I've had this flavor before. There is heat, not kick. It's a back of the throat buzz that makes you want to have a beverage handy.

There are my snacks while I'm smoking a pork loin with pecan and cherry.
I'll skip the Doritos but give me some of the pork loin
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:46 PM   #155
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are a thing. After sampling my bag, they seem to be milder than regular Flamin' Hot. Spicy, yes, almost tangy. Same orange stained fingers.