Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #1
Pandy

Pandy has said some nice things
Smile Plus size lolita

Hey there, I'm pretty new around here. Mostly a lurker but was wondering if there are any other girls out there on the forum that have a interest in or wear Lolita fashion?

I have been interested in the fashion sense I was about 14. It's only recently at 26 that I've finally been able to afford my first coordinate. Would be nice to meet others here like myself who are BBW and have the same level of interest in the fashion
Pandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off