Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #26
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I consider myself a feedee, though I'm not in a feedee-feeder relationship, and am just gaining on my own. *shruggles*
Old 06-11-2017, 02:59 AM   #27
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I'm beginning to feel like being fed would be so much more erotic.
I think turning over control of this (or any romantic activity for that matter) to someone else would be far more erotic than self indulgence. It's like the difference between masturbation and making love.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #28
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artflsoul View Post
I think turning over control of this (or any romantic activity for that matter) to someone else would be far more erotic than self indulgence. It's like the difference between masturbation and making love.
Self indulgence can feel pretty good at times, but I'll have to agree with you
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 PM   #29
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default click clack clunk

I agree with you AmyJo usually you simply click or not with people. Somehow someone that you want to be romantic with, you feel immediate chemistry. I'm not saying that this is necessarily love at first sight, but definitely there is, or isn't attraction.

There are things you need to discover and usually that takes time. However, some things can be a bit more obvious than others. For instance, can you tell I like food? I'd guess so.

Can I tell you like food? It seems to me if you went on a date and didn't try to starve yourself to make some kind of impression, I'd be inclined to coax or encourage or simply enjoy indulging with you. Of course, it also depends on simply enjoying yourself, feeling good, confident, and romantic.

Ideally, setting yourself free with someone would lead to some experimentation and adventure. Could I trust you? Could you trust me? Would you relinquish control to me to feed you? Could I do so with you?

Sharing, indulging, appreciating, admiring, well it likely could prove to reinforce such behaviors a great deal when passion is true and deep.Of course, in this case it would likely lead to significant weight gain too.

Last edited by SSBHM; 06-11-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: better grammar
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote