Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-01-2016, 06:09 PM   #351
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nothing to brag about.
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:15 AM   #352
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Off work today so plan to stop by McDonalds to get oatmeal, milk and an unsweetened iced tea

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #353
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Oatmeal, two eggs and a protein shake. was good. finishing my coffee now....
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #354
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Scrambled eggs topped with pepper jack and bacon & sausage on the side with a cup of coffee.
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:26 AM   #355
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cream cheese pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170122_095733.jpg (171.2 KB, 91 views)
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:00 AM   #356
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Coffee with cane sugar & milk.
Soft boiled egg.
Toast, butter & raspberry preserves.
Pear & cherry juice.
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:11 PM   #357
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This morning I had fried potatoes, fried eggs, two pieces of homemade toast and chia tea. Kept me going all day. It was .

But those cream cheese pancakes looks amazing.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:08 PM   #358
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics

Flew from Atlanta to Philly to New Haven today. Ate in the American Airlines lounge at ATL. Then again in PHL. Had fruit salad, vanilla Chobani yogurt, blueberry yogurt, Lemon Poppy Cake, Coffee, OJ, Marble cake, cookies and Bloody Mary mix. I kept going back to the counter for more food and drink until it was time for the flight. No wonder the flight attendant whispered to me, "do you need a seat belt extender?" I showed restraint in not having alcohol.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:29 AM   #359
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Ginger peach tea & honey.
Toast & butter & marmelade.
Mango guanabana juice.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:34 AM   #360
Orchid

Smile

Ginger peach tea & honey.
Toast & butter & marmelade.
Mango guanabana juice.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:27 AM   #361
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Coffee and mandarins
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:05 PM   #362
Champaigne

Champaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChampaigne can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Today I had a couple of sunny side up eggs and fried rice
Champaigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 05:34 AM   #363
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Pancake wrapped sausages on a stick!

And coffee. GOTTA have coffee
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #364
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Strawberries!!!!!

It's strawberry season - for the next six weeks. Me and hundreds (maybe thousands) of folks in my area gorge on strwberries every day when they ripen. Peak flavor is for a couple of hours after the berries are picked. Within the day, the fragile fruit declines. But, during the season . . . .We all have red juice all over us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20170403_14_50_54_Pro (2).jpg (109.9 KB, 45 views)
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #365
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Home cooked breakfast at my aunt's house this morning. Pancakes with strawberry topping and bacon. I was really craving sweet and salty this morning so it really hit the spot!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:37 AM   #366
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The pancake pic has ruined me for the whole day LOLOL.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #367
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found large maple sausage brown-n-serve patties at walmart that are the perfect size for those pillsbury "grande" buttermilk biscuits. So I fried some eggs and used some sliced pepperjack to make breakfast sandwiches.
Old 06-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #368
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I found large maple sausage brown-n-serve patties at walmart that are the perfect size for those pillsbury "grande" buttermilk biscuits. So I fried some eggs and used some sliced pepperjack to make breakfast sandwiches.

Oooh those patties sound good!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-16-2017, 05:09 PM   #369
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Home cooked breakfast at my aunt's house this morning. Pancakes with strawberry topping and bacon. I was really craving sweet and salty this morning so it really hit the spot!

You make me want some of that!

Old 06-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #370
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You make me want some of that!
Oh you should have some, it's totally delish
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote